Vaccinate or be Outcast

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I bet they’re fools using this that post here.

I wonder which Fox News personalities has invested in Merck?

Ivermectin's patent ran out, dumb dumb.... anybody can make it now....

Who’d take that shit? You?

I have an herbal equivalent to Ivermectin but sure.... it's very effective.

So, does that mean Covid is real and you are worried about it?

Well, nobody has isolated it in a lab or if they have, they're not providing it to researchers in the field. They have computer models and a theory. Same as with the experimental vaxx's...

The sanctioned way of treating it is to put the extreme ill on ventilators and dose with things like Remdesivir, which are pretty destructive and not great odds for a full recovery.

The alternative is home treatment with Vitamin D, Zinc, Vitamin C, and HCQ or Ivermectin along with bronchial steroids, broad spectrum antibiotic, and oxygen if necessary. This has been shown far superior.... but big Pharma doesn't get paid for that.

We know that whatever this illness is, natural immunity trumps spike protein cocktails, so I'm all for the best odds for the best long lasting health/immunity....for what amounts in the healthy to a similar morbidity rate as seasonal influenza.

Does that answer your question?

You DO believe it exists and right now can be more deadly than influenza?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Well, nobody has isolated it in a lab or if they have, they're not providing it to researchers in the field. They have computer models and a theory. Same as with the experimental vaxx's...

The sanctioned way of treating it is to put the extreme ill on ventilators and dose with things like Remdesivir, which are pretty destructive and not great odds for a full recovery.

The alternative is home treatment with Vitamin D, Zinc, Vitamin C, and HCQ or Ivermectin along with bronchial steroids, broad spectrum antibiotic, and oxygen if necessary. This has been shown far superior.... but big Pharma doesn't get paid for that.

We know that whatever this illness is, natural immunity trumps spike protein cocktails, so I'm all for the best odds for the best long lasting health/immunity....for what amounts in the healthy to a similar morbidity rate as seasonal influenza.

Why the loaded question? I pointed out just before that the death rates between this thing and seasonal influenza are comparable.... to about a 1% or so spread.

We have to be pragmatic about these things... instead of letting the panic merchants run the narrative.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why the loaded question? I pointed out just before that the death rates between this thing and seasonal influenza are comparable.... to about a 1% or so spread.

We have to be pragmatic about these things... instead of letting the panic merchants run the narrative.

It wasn't a loaded question. Straight forward and simple question.

How can the death rates between influenza and Covid be comparable when in a normal year no more than 50-60k people die of flu, whereas more than 600k have died of covid in the US so far? Almost everyone gets the flu, so, yeah, there's no comparison.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

How can the death rates between influenza and Covid be comparable when in a normal year no more than 50-60k people die of flu, whereas more than 600k have died of covid in the US so far? Almost everyone gets the flu, so, yeah, there's no comparison.

The 600k figure is a massaged one.

Eventually, if the world powers don't start lobbing tactical weaponry at each other, we'll have a Nuremberg v2.0 trial, and it will be officially entered into the ledger of approved school age textbooks.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Eventually, if the world powers don't start lobbing tactical weaponry at each other, we'll have a Nuremberg v2.0 trial, and it will be officially entered into the ledger of approved school age textbooks.

Ahhh. Okay. Sure.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Ahhh. Okay. Sure.

It's your grave... far be it from me to dissuade you from visiting it early.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ahhh. Okay. Sure.

Of course you wouldn't want to do that. An early grave from what, though? The vaccine?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Ahhh. Okay. Sure.

Of course you wouldn't want to do that. An early grave from what, though? The vaccine?

From the wrong treatments once infected and possibly interned.... from the wrong advice about prophylactic treatments readily available to us at this point but may not be in the coming weeks...

I don't harbour any malice towards you whatsoever... you may not believe it, but it's true. I have a small handful of family members that are much like you, despite nearly all the family leaning towards the left even if they call themselves right wing in Australia.

There's a real push by truck drivers here to shut down transport in a week.... because our government simply doesn't listen to us anymore. I believe that even if the authorities avert the first roadway blockades, it's still going to gain momentum for future blockades...

People here have had enough... if we all get infected, there are ways to avert a catastrophe by government allowing what works instead of what Big Pharma lobbyists and world government movers and shakers want.... the reduction of population.

That is their aim....and while you might agree with that aim because of climate change or peak oil or whatever, you should be concerned that they're doing it this way instead of being forthright...

This is global murder.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
4__OUZ6Xkk36sjaILGifxgGDfXQIA7rBl3Hadlp1GwFtW5S0bh0y3PBzR5cIldtXaqaUvMvvKzfjBqfr8HK-jx8WmX_vLvu_ehsL2C_sjmZJ0k2h_06diKR03VAlAr6Mj-hXxmBZeG0WSFMMMmSNs0GKL7ZXOjlRuEDmno76orWctqkhtJymzwcruUpBQn9fdm8CUVfI6yW_jbpb1CTxp3sNqVe2gb0qQgUTonCyn0Fo7ys5X1JzfypYbhQZye33Qzbc87pzyiwol5ehuSKO_qTUNuguvZwWZeJ_iU4psDNl2KeztX0y7HvSyFJMVcIVN9ej0IrqxttQlsMTVBPKxGOejoU4CGZBEYA9SMbEs_8mHEFLPOJsNTJ_6pDvznrHfrqbHBqfe3RnKLyOqIrFNGKH5GQ3G4Hpb5hk-mPZDVr7cz0mgANuVZ-ash4NEo_uV00iqQVQmC16iSJGS1JxvZ4HEC098NAe6tEAE2tfE0LnbHOxfctu_k8C-9Os5Smh1T7Skeau0RIr580jnxkoZ2dPe_H_4FliIZiRmWXAyL_HSslyc-4uKJPWR8hUl8gtPxKcWrECOhnUt0hE0jegvsYCx4VRGJMSmnd5kxdNlm-Gd5oXai8qlAKBehDYey79_RGb35mWbNzHk3mMldy49itictxd9kBID6PnDkpIvLd11Qa0HAjg-_JNiBLqrs4HVFtI2ed9AVSoOK_5Ci1Xvo9w=s625-no

The silver lining.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I know I don't have to go into all the reasons why Bidens exit was absolutely horrific to the sane people here but here is a good explaination of why it's really fucking bad.

Setting aside the fact that our own fucking people and allis were ditched behind enemy lines for the taliban to brutalize. And the taliban is already dismembering people.

Funny how China hates the west. Russia hates the west. Radical Islamist hate the west. And now they are all celebrating. And you know who else hates the west? Our own gotdamn citizens. The modern leftists who want to "dismantle" the "system"(tear down the liberal order and fundamentally change America and turn it into a socailist one party authoritarian country).

This is the "future" Holiday brags they are dragging us into.

Jesus Christ. Here we go again. Just more partisan hatred and utter lies. And you complain about Admin? Really, Pot/Kettle Dove?

I have every right to complain about someone who constantly shits on people and refuses to have any sort of honest discussion.

And everything I said is true, nothing partisan about it. If Trump had did this and fucked up this badly i would be raging about it.

You know there are still people who vote based on policies and actions right? And refusing to vote for the constant never ending wave of hatred, destruction and bad policies isnt "partisan". Its responsible.

Are you seriously suggesting that calling this foreign policy shit show what it IS is partisan? Who in their right mind would support what is happening right now?

You know what is partisan? Twisting events to try to blame Trump.

I said what I said highlighting WHY I will not ever support Democrats or progressives. Let me add to that by also pointing out that valid criticisms and grievances being called "partisan" is even MORE off putting because it shows that no matter how much damage is done, the people who vote this shit in will never hold them accountable. Or even admit the damage.

The total lack of responsibility when things go horribly wrong is SCARY. For A LOT of people.

Your attacks on liberals and your stereotyping of them and lies about them are not honest conversations, Dove. Don't call people out for doing exactly what you yourself do. You do this every single day. You consistenly twist events to claim all liberals are responsible and all liberals approve, which is simply not true.

First of all leftists are not liberals......so no I dont slam liberals.

I'm not stereotyping shit. I'm flat out observing the actions and comments I'm seeing. I'm getting this DIRECTLY.

Show me where they act differently. Because even on left wing forums where they ban anyone not left, all you see them doing is slamming anyone not left. And not even giving people a chance to defend their position.

It's the same thing here. I have tried to have normal discussions.. . You know what happens? "Stfu" emojis, name calling, or some totally off topic meme that is nothing but MORE lies.

Big difference between stereotyping and simply repeating the exact behavior you see. I wouldnt be taking pot shots at people if they were capable of an honest discussion.

So basically you want me to be nice to men who called me a disgusting pig and ignorant slut because I made a point and backed it.

Its seems its perfectly acceptable for you guys to stereotype and throw insults but we are expected to what....kiss ass?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Think of it this way

We have had years worth of exposure to influenza. And with a yearly flu shot and with effective flu treatments (tamiflu) we still see 50 to 60k deaths.

That should tell you influenza is a dangerous killer that STILL can cause a lot of harm.

Covid is novel still.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
4__OUZ6Xkk36sjaILGifxgGDfXQIA7rBl3Hadlp1GwFtW5S0bh0y3PBzR5cIldtXaqaUvMvvKzfjBqfr8HK-jx8WmX_vLvu_ehsL2C_sjmZJ0k2h_06diKR03VAlAr6Mj-hXxmBZeG0WSFMMMmSNs0GKL7ZXOjlRuEDmno76orWctqkhtJymzwcruUpBQn9fdm8CUVfI6yW_jbpb1CTxp3sNqVe2gb0qQgUTonCyn0Fo7ys5X1JzfypYbhQZye33Qzbc87pzyiwol5ehuSKO_qTUNuguvZwWZeJ_iU4psDNl2KeztX0y7HvSyFJMVcIVN9ej0IrqxttQlsMTVBPKxGOejoU4CGZBEYA9SMbEs_8mHEFLPOJsNTJ_6pDvznrHfrqbHBqfe3RnKLyOqIrFNGKH5GQ3G4Hpb5hk-mPZDVr7cz0mgANuVZ-ash4NEo_uV00iqQVQmC16iSJGS1JxvZ4HEC098NAe6tEAE2tfE0LnbHOxfctu_k8C-9Os5Smh1T7Skeau0RIr580jnxkoZ2dPe_H_4FliIZiRmWXAyL_HSslyc-4uKJPWR8hUl8gtPxKcWrECOhnUt0hE0jegvsYCx4VRGJMSmnd5kxdNlm-Gd5oXai8qlAKBehDYey79_RGb35mWbNzHk3mMldy49itictxd9kBID6PnDkpIvLd11Qa0HAjg-_JNiBLqrs4HVFtI2ed9AVSoOK_5Ci1Xvo9w=s625-no

The silver lining.

Again, most unvaccinated people are non-whites in the US. What is your major malfunction which prevents you from understanding that?

@Lotus see this is exactly what I'm talking about. There is no possible way to have honest discussions with people who hate half the country so much that they just lie or ignore information that doesnt help their "fuck everyone but us" mentality.

I'm not stereotyping at all. I'm calling shit as I see it.