Vaccinate or be Outcast

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
fkvxxca.jpg

A link to an original source? I want to see context and if this is true.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
A nice little report which even the Fox haters should watch. It is about how much of the MSM spent at least a decade getting paid by the Chinese Co.munist Party's propaganda outlets to pump pro-Chinese propaganda. Yes, those millions a year in payments was explicitly tied to favorable coverage by these supposed "news outlets" and none of them disclosed these conflicts of interest. The New York Times even took extraordinary measures in order to hide them.

The paid pro-Chinese propaganda even influenced science. This is a major reason why they all parrots CCP propaganda instead of doing any actual journalism. Many "news outlets" even ordered reporters not to investigate the origins of Covid 19 because it would result in the end of the CCP's cash payments.

Who cares about the drunken Trust Fund Brat, I want to know what Andy Ngo has to say about the 'Rona.

Fun Fact, after Tuckers dad bought him his diploma, he told the Tuck to get into broadcasting because "They'll hire anybody"

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

A link to an original source? I want to see context and if this is true.

Not a clue, I just saw it posted somewhere else. These kind of things are notoriously difficult to prove, but it definitely fits the mentality of these people. Unfortunately, I think any incriminating evidence of this nature will have been santised from the internet.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't accept "fact checks" at face value as so many have been lies but this one seems to check out as a false fabrication. I have checked multiple sources and all agree with no descenting opinion that it is completely made up.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I don't accept "fact checks" at face value as so many have been lies but this one seems to check out as a false fabrication. I have checked multiple sources and all agree with no descending opinion that it is completely made up.

You do realise that Google and most other mainstream sources desperately try to deny and bury stuff like this?

Like I said, I don't know for sure whether the quote is genuine, but you could post 50 different sources denying he said it, but that doesn't refute anything.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
See, you're posting (((Reuters))) newslinks....

The Rothschilds own Reuters and every single mainstream media news outlet gets their news from them.

They essentially all work in tandem with one another.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A conservative radio host in Tennessee who urged listeners not to get vaccinated against Covid-19 has changed track and called on listeners to get the shot, after contracting the virus and ending up in hospital in “very serious condition”.

In a
posted to social media, Phil Valentine’s family detailed his condition and said: “Please continue to pray for his recovery and PLEASE GO GET VACCINATED!”

Well, Valentine died yesterday of Covid. The prayers didn't work.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A conservative radio host in Tennessee who urged listeners not to get vaccinated against Covid-19 has changed track and called on listeners to get the shot, after contracting the virus and ending up in hospital in “very serious condition”.

In a
posted to social media, Phil Valentine’s family detailed his condition and said: “Please continue to pray for his recovery and PLEASE GO GET VACCINATED!”

The two people my son in law watched die just a couple of days ago, the vax didnt do anything for them. At least prayer and belief in God and Jesus will get Phil to heaven.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

In a

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A conservative talk radio host from Tennessee who had been a vaccine skeptic until he was hospitalized from COVID-19 has died. He was 61.

Nashville radio station SuperTalk 99.7 WTN confirmed Phil Valentine's death in a
Saturday.
Valentine had been a skeptic of coronavirus vaccines. But after he tested positive for COVID-19, and prior to his hospitalization, he told his listeners to consider, “If I get this COVID thing, do I have a chance of dying from it?” If so, he advised them to get vaccinated. He said he chose not to get vaccinated because he thought he probably wouldn’t die.
After Valentine was moved into a critical care unit, Mark Valentine said his brother
that “he wasn't a more vocal advocate of the vaccination.”

“I know if he were able to tell you this, he would tell you, ’Go get vaccinated. Quit worrying about the politics. Quit worrying about all the conspiracy theories," Mark Valentine told The Tennessean on July 25.
“He regrets not being more adamant about getting the vaccine. Look at the dadgum data,” Mark Valentine said.
Phil Valentine had been a radio personality since he was 20 and became a popular conservative host by railing against a state income tax proposed by Republican then-Gov. Don Sundquist, the Tennessean reported.

The program grew into a nationally syndicated show that aired for 12 years on as many as 100 stations, according to the newspaper. At the end of the run, Valentine signed a three-year deal in 2019 that kept him on 99.7 WTN.
“Phil Valentine was a visionary for the conservative movement, and he made an enormous impact on the lives of many Tennesseans,” U.S. Sen. Marsha Blackburn tweeted. “My deepest condolences and prayers are with Phil’s wife, Susan, and his family. May they be comforted and surrounded by love during this difficult time.”

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Have any of you PHDs tried Ivermectin combined with Hydroxychloriquine?

239146921_10161370313173569_1561409019564165053_n.jpg

Washed down with a shot of bleach?
I tried 150 mg daily of zinc, vitamin d, and Magnesium and it worked great. I did have to use symbicort to get over the lingering cough though.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In a

"God helps those that help themselves."

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Florida and Texas accounted for one-third of all new U.S. coronavirus cases last week

WASHINGTON — States with low vaccination rates are driving a new coronavirus wave sweeping over the nation, with the much more transmissible Delta strain filling hospitals across the southern U.S.

Two states, Texas and Florida, stand out as hot spots, accounting for a full third of all new cases nationwide last week, White House pandemic response coordinator Jeff Zients revealed during
. Over the weekend, Florida had the unwelcome distinction of breaking a national record,
, the most for one day in the state since the pandemic began in early 2020.

“From the start, we’ve known this virus is unpredictable,” Zients said. Last month, President Biden all but declared victory over the coronavirus, saying in a July 4 speech that it “no longer paralyzes our nation.” Even then, however, the Delta variant was proliferating with increasing speed across the country. The president’s triumphalism
, giving people a false sense of security.

Republican governors like Ron DeSantis of Florida and Greg Abbott of Texas had not waited for Biden to herald the pandemic’s end, with DeSantis in particular having spent much of the summer basking in conservative adulation over his handling of the pandemic. Criticism of that approach has grown louder of late, especially as localities seek to impose new mask mandates in keeping with
issued last week by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

DeSantis and Abbott have vigorously fought such mandates in recent days, reviving
. Public health experts, meanwhile, say that masks can help blunt the one advantage the Delta variant appears to enjoy: its increased transmissibility.

Overall, the coronavirus vaccines remain exceptionally good at preventing infection in the first place. And even when vaccinated people do become infected with the Delta variant, they tend to experience only mild illness. But they still can spread the coronavirus, as a recent case study of a Provincetown, Mass., cluster showed. It was
that forced the CDC to come out in favor of masking in areas of high or substantial viral activity.

Because most people in Provincetown were vaccinated, only seven out of about 900 people in the cluster ended up in the hospital. Even more significant, none died. “Our vaccines did exactly what they were supposed to do,” said CDC Director Rochelle Walensky on Monday. In addition, she noted that authorities there quickly reimposed a mask mandate, a decision that helped end the outbreak.

Vaccination rates in Provincetown are among the highest in Massachusetts, which is the second-most vaccinated state in the nation after Vermont. And there appeared to be little resistance to masking among its residents and visitors.

That doesn’t make Provincetown an especially instructive case when it comes to tracking the progress of the pandemic nationwide. Zients said that the seven states with
(Alabama, Mississippi, Wyoming, Arkansas, Louisiana, Idaho and Georgia) account for 8.5 percent of the U.S. population but 17 percent of all new cases.

“This remains a pandemic of the unvaccinated,” Walensky reminded on Monday, “where the vast majority of spread in this country is among those who are unvaccinated.”

Texas has fully vaccinated 44 percent of its residents, while Florida has immunized 49 percent. DeSantis spent much of the spring lashing out against vaccine mandates and passports. He also recently invited Mark McDonald, an anti-vaccine advocate from Los Angeles,

Abbott recently signed a measure banning vaccine and mask mandates. Like DeSantis, he is a potential 2024 candidate for president.

and: (interesting maps)

Missouri has seen an increase of nearly 560% in new cases, 205% virus-related hospitalizations since early June -- staggering increases, which have been exacerbated by the low number of residents -- just over 41% -- who are fully vaccinated.

"We really need higher vaccination penetration in our communities to slow this down," Page said.

However, Missouri is one of the many states in the nation which has experienced a significant, newfound demand for COVID-19 vaccinations in the last several weeks. Vaccinations statewide increased by approximately 100% in the last two weeks of July.

While the uptick in shots has been most notable in the states that have been recently hardest hit by the
, the entire country is experiencing a rising vaccination rate.

According to an ABC News analysis of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data from the last three weeks, every state has reported an increase in its average number of first doses administered, with the national rate of Americans receiving their first dose up by more than 73%.

Similarly, in the last week alone, vaccination rates have increased by nearly 20% in young Americans, ages 12-17, and by more than 25% in adults.

And on Sunday, the White House reported more than 800,000 vaccine doses administered, including first and second doses, marking the fifth consecutive day with more than 700,000 doses were reported administered. The uptick pushed the national vaccination average to more than 637,000 doses administered each day -- up by more than 24% in the last two weeks.

So the science says that vaccinated people are still catching it AND spreading it, correct?

And Florida and TX are both border states right?

And we have an endless flood of immigrants coming on it with these outbreaks going on and they are being bused and flown all over the country.

So considering even vaccinated people can catch and I spread it, and the high numbers are the border states......how exactly are we justifying not just leaving the border open, but allowing a heavy volume to come in and go all over the country?

Or is it just Republicans and conservatives who spread it?

Other countries have their borders closed and they are doing pretty good compared to us.
Yes, Florida borders Puerto Rico.

And Cuba. People come up from there often. As well as from Hiati and Jamaica.
Don't forget Venezuela too, and Nigeria.
Your lips borders a cock. Often.

Now float, faggot.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A conservative talk radio host from Tennessee who had been a vaccine skeptic until he was hospitalized from COVID-19 has died. He was 61.

Nashville radio station SuperTalk 99.7 WTN confirmed Phil Valentine's death in a
Saturday.
Valentine had been a skeptic of coronavirus vaccines. But after he tested positive for COVID-19, and prior to his hospitalization, he told his listeners to consider, “If I get this COVID thing, do I have a chance of dying from it?” If so, he advised them to get vaccinated. He said he chose not to get vaccinated because he thought he probably wouldn’t die.
After Valentine was moved into a critical care unit, Mark Valentine said his brother
that “he wasn't a more vocal advocate of the vaccination.”

“I know if he were able to tell you this, he would tell you, ’Go get vaccinated. Quit worrying about the politics. Quit worrying about all the conspiracy theories," Mark Valentine told The Tennessean on July 25.
“He regrets not being more adamant about getting the vaccine. Look at the dadgum data,” Mark Valentine said.
Phil Valentine had been a radio personality since he was 20 and became a popular conservative host by railing against a state income tax proposed by Republican then-Gov. Don Sundquist, the Tennessean reported.

The program grew into a nationally syndicated show that aired for 12 years on as many as 100 stations, according to the newspaper. At the end of the run, Valentine signed a three-year deal in 2019 that kept him on 99.7 WTN.
“Phil Valentine was a visionary for the conservative movement, and he made an enormous impact on the lives of many Tennesseans,” U.S. Sen. Marsha Blackburn tweeted. “My deepest condolences and prayers are with Phil’s wife, Susan, and his family. May they be comforted and surrounded by love during this difficult time.”

One of my aunt's said "They won't get the vaccine that is intended for humans, but they're willing to take medication intended for horses. What more needs to be said?"