Vaccine is bad juju

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Yeah I got the Moderna shot @The Prowler.

But I didn't wanna get it.

If you did not want to get it, why did you get it, Liar @Joe?

If you want a non-mRNA vaccine

Canada has had non-mRNA vaccines available for many months now, Liar @Joe.

...which non mRNA vaccines have been available in Canada for many months... @The Prowler?

Please liSt them & then we can verify your claims. ...Prowler!

Read that fuckin' nonsense from Liar @Joe.

The fuckin' moron nearly choked on his tongue when I gave him the list.

Why oh why would you come at me, Liar @Joe?

I am obviously significantly more intelligent than you. You pit yourself against me all the time and you always looks fuckin' stupid.

Do you think you will get pity points or something?

"Oh, look at poor Liar @Joe! The Prowler is picking on the retard again."

"Are you okay, @Joe? Is The Prowler being a big jerk again?"

People do that because they feel sorry for you, Liar @Joe.

You fuckin' retard.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"LIAR! LIAR!"

@LotusBud & @Lily would be into know the condition which affects you Prowler!

lol! You narcissistic fellow you!

Yer losing it @The Prowler!

Take yer meds Bud!

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@LotusBud & @Lily would be into know the conditinerary which affects you Prowler!

Liar @Joe puts out the Call for Help! in the most awkward way I have ever witnessed!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!

"would be into know the conditinerary"

WTF?!!?!?! Retard!! Hahahaha!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You guys are too much into your drugs! Build up your immunity naturally as Mother Nature intended.

Liar @Joe was preaching earlier about waiting until the vaccines are proven before taking them....

Then he said this:

What a fuckin' stooge.

When I asked him:

He shat his pants and quickly changed the subject.

One thing you can almost guarantee is that if you ask Liar @Joe a question, he will shit his pants and start ranting.

He thinks people do not notice that he avoids answering questions because he has become conditioned to making himself look like a fuckin' retard whenever he actually attempts to answer a question.

It is like a reflex, now. Ask Liar @Joe a question. Everything in him screams "It is a trap!! Do not fall for it!!!!"

And then he shits his pants.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You guys are too much into your drugs! Build up your immunity naturally as Mother Nature intended.

Liar @Joe was preaching earlier about waiting until the vaccines are proven before taking them....

Then he said this:

What a fuckin' stooge.

When I asked him:

One thing you can almost guarantee is that if you ask Liar @Joe a question, he will shit his pants and start ranting.

He thinks people do not notice that he avoids answering questions because he has become conditioned to making himself look like a fuckin' retard whenever he actually attempts to answer a question.

It is like a reflex, now. Ask Liar @Joe a question. Everything in him screams "It is a trap!! Do not fall for it!!!!"

To answer your question you thought I missed....

I got the Moderna shot but it was pretty harsh @The Prowler.

I thought it might protect me against COVID.

Not sure if it ever did or not. There were side effects.

Actually I received the ACWY Meningitis vaccine prior to getting the Moderna shot because I thought it might protect me against the aftershocks of the COVID jab. Maybe it helped.

I was also vaxxed against other diseases such as pneumonia, MMR, Shingles, Hepatitis B, Tetanus shortly before getting the COVID jab Prowler.

I may get a couple more Prowler possibly the rabies vaccine too eh.

The world we live in now isn't that healthy anymore so vax where I can @The Prowler.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Then he said this:

What a fuckin' stooge.

When I asked him:

Well I probably contracted the virus at some stage and have developed my own natural immunisation. Why? Because everyone around me has had the virus, and I mean everyone. I eat healthy and drink healthy, this is the key to living a long life. I would never trust pharmaceutical companies for any flu vaccines. But good luck with all that, some people need artificial help I guess.
:ThumbsUp1:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Then he said this:

What a fuckin' stooge.

When I asked him:

Well I probably contracted the virus at some stage and have developed my own natural immunisation. Why? Because everyone around me has had the virus, and I mean everyone. I eat healthy and drink healthy, this is the key to living a long life. I would never trust pharmaceutical companies for any flu vaccines. But good luck with all that, some people need artificial help I guess.

I noticed that Australia and even New Zealand got hit hard by Omicron eh @Breakfall?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Then he said this:

What a fuckin' stooge.

When I asked him:

I noticed that Australia and even New Zealand got hit hard by Omicron eh @Breakfall?
Yeah, I guess so. From what I’ve heard it was not much different to the Delta variant. My aunt is asthmatic and contracted Omicron; the worst she experienced was a sore throat. She was over it in 4 days.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The vax dont work....still.

Pfizer owns your FDA @Lokmar.

You have a CORPORATE as opposed to free market medical system in America Lokmeer.

Big Pharma calls all the shots in your country.

What is curious here is that you are aware of this and tend to lean towards the ones in power who are all networked together.

Every once in a while you point something out that people have BEEN saying. But it's in a tone like you are informing us of something we dont already know.....which is odd, Joe.

Telling anti establishment people why the establishment is evil is just preaching to the choir.

Why do you think we oppose M4A? You are seeing the exact reasons why. Put it together, you are SO close.

Some examples of homegrown vaccines developed by American companies by American scientists in America that aren't or won't be available to Americans @Dove y:

1) Novavax (but already available in Canada)

2) Corbavax - which is intended as a loW cost solution for poorer nations:

The guy who made it said he couldn't get any government or corporate funding so he turned to a foundation or charity which provided it. He and some other woman are up for the Nobel Peace prize.

I mean these vaccines ain't horse paste or bleach. They're actual vaccines & yet your own government or the corporations who control them won't let Americans have them.

That seems rather ironic for people in charge who said their stated aim was to end the Pandemic.

The top scientists around the world said the best way is to get vaccines to as many people with as many different brands as possible. And yet the US gov and Pfizer has ignored this advice.

Many countries are no longer following the fda or CDC in the US anymore. But devising treatments or acquiring their own. Once ahead of the curve the US medical authorities seem to be lagging behind everyone else.

Canada and Cuba have already made their own vaccines. US already has but they won't let you have them.

If that isn't collusion I don't know what is.

If Americans had more safer options available maybe more of them would get vaxxed.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The vax dont work....still.

Pfizer owns your FDA @Lokmar.

You have a CORPORATE as opposed to free market medical system in America Lokmeer.

Big Pharma calls all the shots in your country.

What is curious here is that you are aware of this and tend to lean towards the ones in power who are all networked together.

Every once in a while you point something out that people have BEEN saying. But it's in a tone like you are informing us of something we dont already know.....which is odd, Joe.

Telling anti establishment people why the establishment is evil is just preaching to the choir.

Why do you think we oppose M4A? You are seeing the exact reasons why. Put it together, you are SO close.

Some examples of homegrown vaccines developed by American companies by American scientists in America that aren't or won't be available to Americans @Dove y:

1) Novavax (but already available in Canada)

2) Corbavax - which is intended as a loW cost solution for poorer nations:

The guy who made it said he couldn't get any government or corporate funding so he turned to a foundation or charity which provided it. He and some other woman are up for the Nobel Peace prize.

I mean these vaccines ain't horse paste or bleach. They're actual vaccines & yet your own government or the corporations who control them won't let Americans have them.

That seems rather ironic for people in charge who said their stated aim was to end the Pandemic.

The top scientists around the world said the best way is to get vaccines to as many people with as many different brands as possible. And yet the US gov and Pfizer has ignored this advice.

Many countries are no longer following the fda or CDC in the US anymore. But devising treatments or acquiring their own. Once ahead of the curve the US medical authorities seem to be lagging behind everyone else.

Canada and Cuba have already made their own vaccines. US already has but they won't let you have them.

If that isn't collusion I don't know what is.

If Americans had more safer options available maybe more of them would get vaxxed.

Why? Shit dont work anyway. If you've had covid already, its like putting on a condom AFTER sex. Pretty fukin dumb.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pfizer had another good day on the market.

It's not very effective against Omicron @The Prowler.

Both Israel and Gibraltar got the double and triple Pfizer vax & many people still got sick.

Geez no wonder Europe is turning to Novavax & other vaccines/treatments cuz they want something that works.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bunch of my family got Pfizer 2 or 3 times shot and they still came down with COVID

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pfizer

[
Pfizer had another good day on the market.

+1.71%

Pfizer :

Snake-Oil-Salesman.jpg

is what you buy into @The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Liar @Joe is taking a stand against Big Pharma.

By getting vaccinated twice for Covid-19, by getting vaccinated for influenza, by planning to get a 3rd vaccine for Covid-19, but planning to get a rabies vaccine (not joking), by getting several more vaccines just in the past year.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

By getting vaccinated twice for Covid-19, by getting vaccinated for influenza, by planning to get a 3rd vaccine for Covid-19, but planning to get a rabies vaccine (not joking), by getting several more vaccines just in the past year.

I didnt get the Pfizer vax @The Prowler nor do I endorse them or profit from their shares like you do @The Prowler.

That is the stand I took.

All the profits you've made from the Pandemic ought to be donated to worthy charities or healthcare workers on the front line such as @Dove s husband.

Otherwise your failure to do see will not allow you to redeem yourself @The Prowler.