Vaccine Passports required to enter nightclubs in the UK from October

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fuck the fuck off, seriously just DIE with this hysterical Covid bullshit....

Anyone who can't see how the authorities clearly have a sinister agenda behind their desperate efforts to manipulate the public into getting vaccinated is a god damned retard and deserves everything they get.

pisstke.png

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sure, it's you fucks who are gonna be crying soon...

Well Scouse, I still haven't gotten over the side effects of my first COVID shot.

I've got minor swelling in my left knee and pains in y my joints since getting it almost 4 weeks ago.

So unless these side effects don't go away or else I can resolve them soon, I may forgo the 2nd shot & wait for a safer treatment to come out on the market.

Anyways, I may have to get a prescription for anti inflmmatory or blood thinners.

Almost feels like the blood flow is being constricted in my left leg.

Ya never know what's in these vaccines.

I'm now a bit reluctant to get the 2nd shot cuz people have told me it's worse than the first.

Well, if it fucks ya up after just one shot, I shudder ta think what the 2nd might e like, eh?

Just thought I'd let ya'll know what I'm experiencing after the vaccine.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Another person I know died from it, 2 weeks after the 2nd Moderna shot, cardio related.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pretty stupid not to mention a violation of human rights. Everyone who wants the vaccine already has it and no one with the vaccine is in any danger. People should be free to make their own medical decisions as long as they are willing to suffer the consequences of their actions.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pretty stupid not to mention a violation of human rights. Everyone who wants the vaccine already has it and no one with the vaccine is in any danger. People should be free to make their own medical decisions as long as they are willing to suffer the consequences of their actions.
Hate to say I told you so but.......

Just don't take the second shot ffs.

I am not opposed to getting vaccinated, but I don't think this particular vaccine(s) have been tested well enough.

And since other vaccines may soon hit the market, I might wait for them, see if they are better.

Wait and see.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Boris Johnson faces backlash over plans for Covid vaccine passports in clubs

RAYIXDDQ3BEGTH5QTBSPE3XH4I.jpg

The Prime Minister was facing a backlash over his plans to make coronavirus vaccination compulsory for nightclubs and other crowded venues in the autumn.
Clubs, backbench Tories and opposition MPs criticised the Boris Johnson’s announcement on Monday – the day that clubs in England were allowed to open for the first time since March last year.

And rightly fucking so...... see lefties? Remember when you scoffed at the idea of this happening? They're even talking about extending it to pubs and restaurants.

Welcome to the New World Order and it's tyrannical Police State.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well Scouse, I still haven't gotten over the side effects of my first COVID shot.

I've got minor swelling in my left knee and pains in y my joints since getting it almost 4 weeks ago.

So unless these side effects don't go away or else I can resolve them soon, I may forgo the 2nd shot & wait for a safer treatment to come out on the market.

Anyways, I may have to get a prescription for anti inflmmatory or blood thinners.

I'm now a bit reluctant to get the 2nd shot cuz people have told me it's worse than the first.

Well, if it fucks ya up after just one shot, I shudder ta think what the 2nd might e like, eh?

There is some research that suggests that the reaction to the first jab is worse if you've already had covid. Sorry I didn't save the article to post the link, but it's out there somewhere.

Oh, found one:

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Anyone who can't see how the authorities clearly have a sinister agenda behind their desperate efforts to manipulate the public into getting vaccinated is a god damned retard and deserves everything they get.

pisstke.png

Don't go to nightclubs. That's easy.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hate to say I told you so but.......

Just don't take the second shot ffs.

I am not opposed to getting vaccinated, but I don't think this particular vaccine(s) have been tested well enough.

And since other vaccines may soon hit the market, I might wait for them, see if they are better.

Wait and see.

I'm waiting for Novavax.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

pisstke.png

It's a slippery slope, they'll extend it to other places if they get away with this proposal. Their goal is to strong arm the entire public into taking the jab.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

pisstke.png

It's a slippery slope, they'll extend it to other places if they get away with this proposal. Their goal is to strong arm the entire public into taking the jab.

The CEO of AstraZeneca got 45 millon dollars last year... why do you think the vaccine is being pushed so hard?... follow the money trail.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fucking GO TO A DOCTOR. Joe.....omg. Just listen to me gotdammit. NONE of what you are describing is normal. Especailly going on for this long. You might have a fucking blood clot.

And yeah forgo the 2nd shot.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
wonder what effects the vaccine has on a child raping freak like sewage major

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Always, always look up who is running things. I'll give you a tip,... it's never a government.

Governments will do the bidding of corporations. Crazy how even the "follow the money" people will even filter that info through the lense of their ideology.