Videos of mentally ill left-tards. Put them here.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I had to share this broke down by a lesbian feminist. She was awesome.....she passed away though :/

But here is that insane gender cult narrative that lesbians not wanting the "girl penis" is.....transphobic. Because if a lesbian wont fuck them, it's because they dont accept them as real women....and they are transphobes.

What did she die from?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I had to share this broke down by a lesbian feminist. She was awesome.....she passed away though :/

But here is that insane gender cult narrative that lesbians not wanting the "girl penis" is.....transphobic. Because if a lesbian wont fuck them, it's because they dont accept them as real women....and they are transphobes.

What did she die from?

Brain tumor :(

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
White libtards are ignorant, racist, imbeciles. This is in addition to being creepy as fuck. Thomas Sowell reveals some inconvenient truths about those sickening vermin.

You don't strike me as being very bright, are you perchance one of Pauncho Schlumpy's shitty dools?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
White libtards are ignorant, racist, imbeciles. This is in addition to being creepy as fuck. Thomas Sowell reveals some inconvenient truths about those sickening vermin.

You don't strike me as being very bright, are you perchance one of Pauncho Schlumpy's shitty dools?

Aww, did someone talk over the aidsman faggits head? Go suck a cawk, goober.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
White liberal racist stuidity in action.

Black people don't have the knowledge to go online. Unfucking believable.

The only good white libtard is one in a morgue.

(((Ami Horowitz))) :facepalm:

Stop focusing enitirely on "white" libtards, when a massively disproportionate amount are kikes who just look white.

Consider the Kyle Rittenhouse incident, all 3 of the Antifa mongs he shot were Jewish...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is all so true. The ones who need to see this and think on it wont.

Anyone who claims to genuinely care about racism in the US would see this and push back on it. Sadly they dont. They care about using race to prop up a partisan political stance.

Dems/progs need racism to be relevant. They create it and they pimp it.

Calling black people "race traitors" .....especailly white people calling them names like that, is viciously racist. Telling someone they have to think and vote a certain way because of skin color is disgusting. They are the most corrosive racists in the country. Using entire groups of people as weapons and tools for political power.