Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Breaky likey...

images

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
True beauty...when a woman's It had to be real.

As there was no/little cosmetic surgery, tummy tucks, breast or butt implants, nose jobs, lip enhancers or injectables.

A lot of 'Modern Beauty' these days looks so fake.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

As there was no/little cosmetic surgery, tummy tucks, breast or butt implants, nose jobs, lip enhancers or injectables.

Never a truer word spoken there Joe. On principle I never ever went out with a chick that had breast augmentation. The image of silicone jiggling around human tissue desperately trying to meld together as one, never make an inquiry in my loins. I’d rather go out with a flat-chested chick than deal with that twisted freaky vanity.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Never a truer word spoken there Joe. On principle I never ever went out with a chick that had breast augmentation. The image of silicone jiggling around human tissue desperately trying to meld together as one, never make an inquiry in my loins. I’d rather go out with a flat-chested chick than deal with that twisted freaky vanity.

There's actually something nice about a flaw the female body or face here and there.

When they've been altered too much with cosmetic surgery they're not as appealing for some reason.

Maybe cuz it doesn't look natural, eh?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

There's actually something nice about a flaw the female body or face here and there.

When they've been altered too much with cosmetic surgery they're not as appealing for some reason.

Maybe cuz it doesn't look natural, eh?
Absolutely...same thing for the plastering of makeup. It’s a definite turn-off when you’re feeling like you’re dating a clown.