Volcanoes For Fuck Sake!

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I'm kinda pissed off that my childhood dream of being alive when a volcano looses its shit, and not only that,but one I'm so close too. Fuming life and hyper information that only screams political agendas and celebrity bulshit ain't talking about it. Not seeing nonstop footage. This never happens folks! Pay fucking attention.

I've been there, I've watched her smolder and enjoyed her steam when I was cold. I've walked over lava planes and through lava shoots. I've enjoyed black sand in my toes while next to an aging sea turtle.

This shit is awesome and something I am so appreciative to be alive to see.

I had kinda put volcanoes in my Peter Pan box.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You ain’t seen nothing till you get a load of my arse first thing in the morning after a night on the ale.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There are several that are active at the moment. Take a flight to Hawaii, I think there might be one spewing in NZ right now too?

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I read an article saying in a couple(probably more than a couple) million years my entire region of the US will be a supervolcano. Nice.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I live right on the Canadian shield.. a huge chunk of granite and various other hard materials... no chance of a volcano here... our natural disasters are floods...

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I want to go, my cousin lives there and I have a friend there as well. I liked it when I went.

I've been fascinated with them since I can remember.

Wow Nader how many people had taken themselves out with it.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
I can't offer a volcano, but you can head to my house when the wildfire consumes it. I'm not there but there is an evacuation warning. Also, my art studio would explode because its full of spray cans. I kinda want to set up a camera to see that.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Still in limbo. There have been more fires started that are closer. If they converge it'll burn.

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Shit.

Has weather helped or hurt?

I checked in on the volcano in Hawaii, still going strong with month to years to come. This makes me happy as I really want to go there.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Weather has hurt and a few fires have combined. The last report I got was that everyone likes like they are in some post apocalyptic movie.