Vote#1: Remove Politics from Bastard Factory

Holliday

Banned
Banned
No ya woudn't - you'd be a raging family values Repuke, selling out your fellow moes in a misguided attempt to save your soul from eternal damnation.

Yeah - that's what you would.

Sorry faggit but God dont work that way and the Bible doesnt read that way. You dont escape wrath from works.

But hey, lets look at an example of the type of person you're talking about. We all know big time so called cons that either do drugs, wife swap, have gay prostitutes, or mistresses. Every single one of em adorned themselves with riches and power and a great deal of them usually AVOID preaching damnation and instead preach some wishy washy bullshit. Why? Because they're afraid of that damnation themselves.

Me, I dont run from ANY of my vices. Being a faggit or someone that excuses it as "born that way" isnt one of them though.

One things for certain though, faggit lover, YOU WILL answer for your tolerance of evil.
Did Jesus say to hate your neighbor, or did he himself break bread with all sinners?
Remember who the loyalists are here at Bastard Factory. Nobody tries to come into our home and shit in it! You’d best remember that and pass on the word. Your actions here moving forward will ultimately define whose side you’re really on...

When you have one foot planted in one forum and another planted in ours, ask yourself this, “whose going to save you before you split your shorts?”
:Thinking:

I don't come from another board, Brainfail.
The people creating the problems here are from theStomperRoom - Bigly, loktard, Duhv.

This is the only board I post on and those who know me know I will be gone soon enough.

Patience.

You’re a bit of a cop-out if you ask me and others for that matter. You come across as extremely self-righteous but have absolutely no fucking idea on how to mingle effectively and enhance the forum. You’ve been a bitter old sod from the start without any redeeming qualities other than some sport thread and some decent music contributions. You should try learning some interpersonal skills and whose company you should rather associate yourself with.
My suggestion is to try and reinvent yourself, and stay away from the political debate. Food for though Huckleberry...

You need to sharpen your reading skills.
I'm not here to mingle and be your pal.

When I'm gone - you BadTards can all go back to your threads about
Describe in 3 words what the poster above's panties smell like after 2 weeks of daily wear.
You will be contented once more.

I suggest taking your own twisted advice PAL! Nobody is a “bad retard” here you imbecile. We’re a knockabout crew that doesn’t want to become a defunct board because of the likes of you and others that think Politics defines membership on an off topic forum. I have never in all my years here seen this amount of political bullshit from a very narrow-minded leftist minority. We’re going places with some gifted talent and always welcome fresh entertainment from broad minded folk. Good luck with your future endeavours.
:ThumbsUp2:

Like I said, chump - you can all go back to waving dick vids in each other's face and calling each other homos. Yeah - you're going somewhere - Nowheresville.

Hey - I've got running threads on hiking, fishing, sports, Opera, maybe I'll start one on foot odor soz I can fit in before leaving. You guys are boring as shit. Not one thread above a 3 grade level.
...but then, what should be expected? You are tards after all.

I mean shit - you couldn't even advance what could have been an interesting conversation on cryptozoology related to your home continent. I mean - how fucking lame are you?

Oh fucking grow some ballz you fuckwit. You’re quite happy to disrupt the flow of the forum with your political rehashed drivel, that most of us hear on the news each and everyday whether on TV, the paper, app news, the radio etc. But when it comes to original content and entertainment, you fail dismally by the wayside...not me!

I’ve said for you to try reinvent yourself, maybe you should start a thread pertaining to foot odour! Fark...it might be farking entertaining Joe Jam?!

.You seem angry.
Don't be angry.
. When you're angry you only hurt yourself
though it brightens my day. :Wink:

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No ya woudn't - you'd be a raging family values Repuke, selling out your fellow moes in a misguided attempt to save your soul from eternal damnation.

Sorry faggit but God dont work that way and the Bible doesnt read that way. You dont escape wrath from works.

But hey, lets look at an example of the type of person you're talking about. We all know big time so called cons that either do drugs, wife swap, have gay prostitutes, or mistresses. Every single one of em adorned themselves with riches and power and a great deal of them usually AVOID preaching damnation and instead preach some wishy washy bullshit. Why? Because they're afraid of that damnation themselves.

Me, I dont run from ANY of my vices. Being a faggit or someone that excuses it as "born that way" isnt one of them though.

One things for certain though, faggit lover, YOU WILL answer for your tolerance of evil.
Did Jesus say to hate your neighbor, or did he himself break bread with all sinners?
Remember who the loyalists are here at Bastard Factory. Nobody tries to come into our home and shit in it! You’d best remember that and pass on the word. Your actions here moving forward will ultimately define whose side you’re really on...

When you have one foot planted in one forum and another planted in ours, ask yourself this, “whose going to save you before you split your shorts?”

The people creating the problems here are from theStomperRoom - Bigly, loktard, Duhv.

This is the only board I post on and those who know me know I will be gone soon enough.

Patience.

yah yah
so you keep harping
such a dramatic fool :LMAO:

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Patience.

You’re a bit of a cop-out if you ask me and others for that matter. You come across as extremely self-righteous but have absolutely no fucking idea on how to mingle effectively and enhance the forum. You’ve been a bitter old sod from the start without any redeeming qualities other than some sport thread and some decent music contributions. You should try learning some interpersonal skills and whose company you should rather associate yourself with.
My suggestion is to try and reinvent yourself, and stay away from the political debate. Food for though Huckleberry...

Describe in 3 words what the poster above's panties smell like after 2 weeks of daily wear.

I suggest taking your own twisted advice PAL! Nobody is a “bad retard” here you imbecile. We’re a knockabout crew that doesn’t want to become a defunct board because of the likes of you and others that think Politics defines membership on an off topic forum. I have never in all my years here seen this amount of political bullshit from a very narrow-minded leftist minority. We’re going places with some gifted talent and always welcome fresh entertainment from broad minded folk. Good luck with your future endeavours.

Like I said, chump - you can all go back to waving dick vids in each other's face and calling each other homos. Yeah - you're going somewhere - Nowheresville.

Hey - I've got running threads on hiking, fishing, sports, Opera, maybe I'll start one on foot odor soz I can fit in before leaving. You guys are boring as shit. Not one thread above a 3 grade level.

I mean shit - you couldn't even advance what could have been an interesting conversation on cryptozoology related to your home continent. I mean - how fucking lame are you?

Oh fucking grow some ballz you fuckwit. You’re quite happy to disrupt the flow of the forum with your political rehashed drivel, that most of us hear on the news each and everyday whether on TV, the paper, app news, the radio etc. But when it comes to original content and entertainment, you fail dismally by the wayside...not me!

I’ve said for you to try reinvent yourself, maybe you should start a thread pertaining to foot odour! Fark...it might be farking entertaining Joe Jam?!

.You seem angry.
Don't be angry.

Yup...very narrow-minded indeed. In the meanwhile I have around 6 members in PM all plotting your demise. Take care Pal...don’t be a stranger. Goodnight xx

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
I have 14 plurals all with 17 submit threads open on different VPN's ready to hit submit all at the same time and bring this forum to it's knees and cripple it by flooding the front page with EVIDENCE of Biden cheating and a call to action to overthrow the corrupt international banker controlled fake inauguration.

If you try to censor us by removing politics we will not take it sitting down.

#TRUMPWON
#STOPTHESTEAL
#DREAMDIDNTCHEAT

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Patience.

.You seem angry.
Don't be angry.

Yup...very narrow-minded indeed. In the meanwhile I have around 6 members in PM all plotting your demise. Take care Pal...don’t be a stranger. Goodnight xx

. Don't go away mad.

I liked your thread on Kombucha.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
FJrJZRQ.jpg

Thanks to an anonymous person you're getting what you want: my attention for a few seconds, before I set ignore back on.

Interesting links. Did you click those, @Breakfail? I did... And know what?
Some webcamsex company used my old username on some random generated content to make sure they are found on the internet. This is an old trick, used for many years now: feed Google with some interesting words and people will find your site and a small percentage of those people will actually stay for what you're offering.

So, what does this "prove"? Well, first that @Breakfail is just a stupid idiot.
And that webcamsex companies just try to get visitors by using fake search results using my old username. Well, bad of them, but do I care? Nope, why should I? Or are you trying to insinuate that I own the webcamsex company?

Thanks for showing how stupid you are, @Breakfail

So, ignore is going back on :)

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^^ Thats fukin pathetic! I hear Roberts had to feed alzhiemers joe his lines in teeny tiny bites AND he had to have a teleprompter! :LMAO:
:Sad:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Drumpf is no longer on Air Force 1.
Gotta be killing him.
LOL! As I recall, he said his personal plane was nicer inside back in 2016. Pretty sure you tards howled about that one too! :LOL2:
Doubtful he really owned it.
Drumpf gonna end his days like Howard Hughes.
Umm, does a President own AF1?

BTW, its part of the business empire.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Gotta be killing him.
LOL! As I recall, he said his personal plane was nicer inside back in 2016. Pretty sure you tards howled about that one too! :LOL2:

Designation, dickhead. AF1 is reserved for the current pres. The plane itself doesn't matter.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Former President Trump.
Heading for the final disgrace from the senate we can only hope.
Either way, he's gone.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gotta be killing him.

Designation, dickhead. AF1 is reserved for the current pres. The plane itself doesn't matter.
YOU brought up the fact that he didnt really own it, idiot! Dont blame me for YOUR incoherent ramblings!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Whats with the multi flags? Thought he wanted unity, yet I only see one flag with all the states. Or is that his way of saying 13 states cheated to get him in.

Btw, hope he knows 2 of those are REAL similar to the original Confederate flag lol.

iu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Gotta be killing him.

YOU brought up the fact that he didnt really own it, idiot! Dont blame me for YOUR incoherent ramblings!
Well, we will be finding out exactly what he does and does not own,
Shortly

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, we will be finding out exactly what he does and does not own,
Shortly

Are you stupid enough to not realize his taxes are audited EVERY year? Another rhetorical question, idiot.
Are you stupid enough to believe that being audited is a valid reason to NOT share your tax returns, as per the King of the IRS, you mind numbingly dense person?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Gotta be killing him.
LOL! As I recall, he said his personal plane was nicer inside back in 2017. Pretty sure you tards howled about that one too! :LOL2:
What do you think will happen to Trump's gaudy af Private Plane, now that the Banksters are free to reclaim their assets?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Patience.

My suggestion is to try and reinvent yourself, and stay away from the political debate. Food for thought Huckleberry...

Bitter old sod calling someone else a bitter old sod. LMAO

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️