Walgreens Corp lying about closure of stores in SF

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Have you seen Amazon's quarterly profits for august 2020 through the 2nd quarter of this year?

of course Amazon would love to see brick and mortar venues such as walgreens close down as it forces reliance on internet based retail, a market they dominate.

I can see how shoplifting could destroy the retail industry.

I sold some stuff on eBay once & it was trouble free. At least the seller doesn't have to worry about somebody lifting his merchandise before he's able to sell it.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
There appears to be a common trend in regards to the ethnicity of the perps committing the theft, I just can't put my finger on what though...

Yeah. A common thread called Poverty, Lack of Education, Income Inequality, Lack of Employment Opportunity. Do all of those things affect blacks in inordinate numbers? Why, Yes. And do all those things also make people behave inappropriately? Why, Yes, again. Weird how cause/effect works.

You failed to mention "Low IQ."

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Of course losing hundreds of thousands per year in forced donations to criminals isnt a factor in walgreeens closing stores in the areas it’s happening

What kind of dummy would make that absurd conclusion?

Aside from the Pandemic, that the reason why Amazon & other online shopping venues are booming these days?

Imagine wanting people to isolate. Not just for a pandemic, but as the "norm". Keep people more isolated in their homes or apartments - keep them from socializing and talking to each other - decrease normal, social interaction.

These kinds of pro-shoplifting laws are a good way to further that agenda.

And I am not saying Amazon is behind it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Of course losing hundreds of thousands per year in forced donations to criminals isnt a factor in walgreeens closing stores in the areas it’s happening

Aside from the Pandemic, that the reason why Amazon & other online shopping venues are booming these days?

Imagine wanting people to isolate. Not just for a pandemic, but as the "norm". Keep people more isolated in their homes or apartments - keep them from socializing and talking to each other - decrease normal, social interaction.

If you expect tiny brain imbeciles like lily to see that bigger picture you’re only kidding yourself

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't believe that COVID appeared due to Natural causes.

I think it was man made.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

I don't believe that COVID appeared due to Natural causes.

I think it was man made.

That is virtually indisputable.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Five stores in one city.

Ouch!!

But when shoplifters are never prosecuted, it makes sense...

In 2019 they had 30 locations in SF. Today they 20 which is a lose of 10 and now they will be closing five more bring the total down to 15. They spend 47 times their usual amount per store on security and theft loses in SF. So, yes, despite Poark's mindless moaning the thefts are the reason those stores are losing money and are getting closed.

They have closed half in just two years and it will probably keep dropping because companies are in business to make money and close stores which lose money.

First, I'm not moaning, faggot.

Second, 30 locations in a city smaller than San Diego which has 8? STFU you gullible fuck.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Cherry-pick much, Lily the Leaker?

Let us pick a city in a Republican State. How about Alabama? Birmingham is a city there with 21 Walgreens.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Birmingham has less than 1/4 the population of San Francisco. So that would be like San Francisco having about 86 Walgreens.

Spin that, you dumb fucker.

But we're not talking about the markets in fucking Alabama are we? NO!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It appears the nigger to white trash ratio in these robberies is 100niggers:1Whitetrash.

extra LOLZ BTW to SagFagciso having a "Caesar Chavez Ave". You know a KKKaren like Locust Cunt named that street!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Irony Alert!!!!!

You know what ruined San Francisco? Tech. Straight up. The fuckers ruin everything.

She says while posting on the Internet.

Oh, you got me! Wow!

Because you can't possibly ever use anything that you also have issues with.

Note to everyone who has any kind of issue, ever, with tech or the internet: You must stop using it.

Damn. Black/white thinkers are the dumbest of the dumb.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Irony Alert!!!!!

You know what ruined San Francisco? Tech. Straight up. The fuckers ruin everything.

Oh, you got me! Wow!

Note to everyone who has any kind of issue, ever, with tech or the internet: You must stop using it.

Tell me bitch, how is it you fuktards run the whole show out there yet its everyone elses fault its all fucked up out there? Are you people just fukin stupid? Is it that your benevolent nature obscures your ability to catch the wascally wabbit?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Extreme Overreaction Alert!!!!

Irony Alert!!!!!

Oh, you got me! Wow!

I simply stated a fact.

If you are uncomfortable with your hypocrisy/lack of integrity, do not take it out on me.

Sheesh. Is it "that time of the month"?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is Safeway also lying?

Why are you always posting tweets from people with no authority and acting like it's some sort of evidence of something?

shop lifting is rampant there and theres no denying it

I don't know whether it is or not, but I know these drug stores have ALWAYS been grossly understaffed, because they are all about profit margin and nothing else. Customer service is non-existent. I am sure shop lifters have always been aware of this fact.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is Safeway also lying?

Why are you always posting tweets from people with no authority and acting like it's some sort of evidence of something?

A major news anchor and certified blue check mark is just no one? Jesus Christ, that was even more stupid than usual out of you.

A certified blue check means something to you? I've seen plenty of lies coming from those partisan hacks.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is Safeway also lying?

I don't know whether it is or not, but I know these drug stores have ALWAYS been grossly understaffed, because they are all about profit margin and nothing else. Customer service is non-existent. I am sure shop lifters have always been aware of this fact.

but now they have practically legalized it with that $950 cap before treating it like a crime - its a free for all now

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is Safeway also lying?

but now they have practically legalized it with that $950 cap before treating it like a crime - its a free for all now

Whatever. More employees would equal less crime. But instead, they usually have two or three people working in those stores and there is never anyone around to help cutomers, let alone deter shoplifters. Never. It's been that way for 20 years at least.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is Safeway also lying?

Whatever. More employees would equal less crime. But instead, they usually have two or three people working in those stores and there is never anyone around to help cutomers, let alone deter shoplifters. Never. It's been that way for 20 years at least.

LOL! What a stupid fukin cunt!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is Safeway also lying?

Legally the employees can't stop them. The police won't either. You truly are an idiot.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Is Safeway also lying?

LOL! What a stupid fukin cunt!

She is so fuckin' clueless it is beyond pathetic.