Warning to all of you!!!

Heavenly Bodies, and that's Gigolo Jimmy Del Ray. A mid card heel tag team from 1995 managed by Jim Cornette.

Ask me anything about pre-97 WWF rasslin and I will probably know the answer. :Happy5:
 
Heavenly Bodies, and that's Gigolo Jimmy Del Ray. A mid card heel tag team from 1995 managed by Jim Cornette.

Ask me anything about pre-97 WWF rasslin and I will probably know the answer. :Happy5:
Man, Scouse Bruder!

Your mind and memory are sharp as a Swiss army knife.

I hated these two sissies back then! Both of them! I mean with a passion! The dude dancing like a whoreson and the other one, pushing his ling hairs up and down! Whoresons!

I am pretty sure you know WrstlingBios??



Starts here. (DDOnt need to watch the entire video. I marked it) Totally forget them! Good video by the way.

Former WWF stars going to Dubbya Cee Dubbya and it was pointless. Ahmed Johnson, etc. Highly recommended.

I enjoy those focus and interviews for OGs more than matches of today.
 
Interesting, I didn't know he was ever in WCW. I wish the narrator had gone into more detail concerning him being "sleezy" LOL.

That toothless smile after the match is hilarious. Who on earth thought being a "gigolo" was a good fit for someone like him? :LOL3:
 
Sunny really went downhill eh? Fucking hell. She did a porno too, but it was when she had already hit the wall and was well past her prime, so I wouldn't recommend it Lol.
 
Sunny really went downhill eh? Fucking hell. She did a porno too, but it was when she had already hit the wall and was well past her prime, so I wouldn't recommend it Lol.

SUNNY was my crush back then!!! I mean even today, look at old promos! Blonde hairs, brown eyes, hard body. And that girl from the next door character!!!

But damn, she went really downhill..

back then, when the porn came out I was so happy and looked for it for have a nice wank! BUT it didn’t worked out :( Sad meATs!!!

Here is Sunny.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Same with CHYNA! Remember her??? Even if she was BUFF at the beginning, at the end she was hot when she was with Eddie Guerreuro.

Here is X-Pax aka 1,2,3 Kid pounding her:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

@Adam, if you would be forced to fuck one of them in the video, which one would it be???
 
chyna-2.jpg
chyna-3.jpg