Was voted "most likely to be an abortion-loving demonic whore" in HS

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Libs regularly work at creating news and then implementing policy. Its only bad when Kelly Ann and Kayleigh work at Fox.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
You guys fail to realize that abortion on demand actually serves large portions of the US population as birth control, and without it the population growth in certain demographics would be a LOT greater than one might prefer.

J/S

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Many posting in this thread, were abortion un secessfuls

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Libs regularly work at creating news and then implementing policy. Its only bad when Kelly Ann and Kayleigh work at Fox.

Imagine when these unwanted rug rats who were forced ta be born start breaking inta your property & stealing yer stuff...Lokmeer!

Then you'll say, "Stop! I'M pro Life!"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You guys fail to realize that abortion on demand actually serves large portions of the US population as birth control, and without it the population growth in certain demographics would be a LOT greater than one might prefer.

J/S
Ah yes, the ol" you hate niggers so you should support murdering them!"

Look asshole, how about we pass on murdering babies and stop the millions of illegals instead?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Imagine when these unwanted rug rats who were forced ta be born start breaking inta your property & stealing yer stuff...Lokmeer!

Then you'll say, "Stop! I'M pro Life!"
No, I'll be shitting on their corpse.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

J/S

Look asshole, how about we pass on murdering babies and stop the millions of illegals instead?

It always struck me how you see these nasty PPs in every low income area and how shitty the "care" really is in these places. I would know because I've been in them.

And in upper class areas you see....fertility clinics.

It's how human beings are treated. The frustrating thing about leftists is....they dont really care to solve any issues at all.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

J/S

It always struck me how you see these nasty PPs in every low income area and how shitty the "care" really is in these places. I would know because I've been in them.

It's how human beings are treated. The frustrating thing about leftists is....they dont really care to solve any issues at all.
As a direct result, hispanics are displacing blacks in the Chicongo Metro Area.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

J/S

NY one year (and probably more than one year) more black babies were aborted than born.

Saddest fucking shit I heard that whole year.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

J/S

NY one year (and probably more than one year) more black babies were aborted than born.

Saddest fucking shit I heard that whole year.
Wow!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My middle daughter is into true crime (and so I am really....off and on) and she stumbled upon Ailene Wuornos. Which is one the cases I know well.

She wanted to watch Monster last night so we did and then we had a long discussion about the death penalty and whether or not it was appropriate.

She opposed the death penalty in that case until I got her actually reading through the trial and all the aggravating and mitigating circumstances that led the jury to decide death. By the end of all that.....she agreed with the death penatly for this killer.

And you know there were a bunch of pro abortion leftoids who were protesting the execution of Wuornos.

How fucked is that? They have no problem executing innocent and helpless human beings with no due process just because they exist and alive.

But they passionately beg for the life of a murderer on the basis that her life was hard. Many people have had hard lives and experienced abuse and even have trauma related mental issues like BPD. Arguing solely from emotional trying to appeal to compassion. Compassion that Wuornos never had for her victims.

So they are fine with with holding justice where its needed and killing human beings for no gotdamn reason at all. And they actually try to use death penalty support as some hypocrisy completely blind to the fact they support the execution of innocent and helpless humans.....but advocate for murderous sociopaths.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My middle daughter is into true crime (and so I am really....off and on) and she stumbled upon Ailene Wuornos. Which is one the cases I know well.

She wanted to watch Monster last night so we did and then we had a long discussion about the death penalty and whether or not it was appropriate.

She opposed the death penalty in that case until I got her actually reading through the trial and all the aggravating and mitigating circumstances that led the jury to decide death. By the end of all that.....she agreed with the death penatly for this killer.

And you know there were a bunch of pro abortion leftoids who were protesting the execution of Wuornos.

How fucked is that? They have no problem executing innocent and helpless human beings with no due process just because they exist and alive.

But they passionately beg for the life of a murderer on the basis that her life was hard. Many people have had hard lives and experienced abuse and even have trauma related mental issues like BPD. Arguing solely from emotional trying to appeal to compassion. Compassion that Wuornos never had for her victims.

So they are fine with with holding justice where its needed and killing human beings for no gotdamn reason at all. And they actually try to use death penalty support as some hypocrisy completely blind to the fact they support the execution of innocent and helpless humans.....but advocate for murderous sociopaths.
When God turns someone over to a depraved mind, it makes sense that their views are twisted into the opposite of good.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

When God turns someone over to a depraved mind, it makes sense that their views are twisted into the opposite of good.

My daughter has a peaked interest in the criminal justice system and she sorting out her sense of justice. Which is pretty strong.

And shes getting increasingly interested in politics and how it all works.

She will be voting her first time in the 2024 presidential election. My oldest is already registered and her first vote will be to get rid of Whitmer lol.

Its gonna be fun though that this next election, we are all going to vote together. Their first presidential vote they get to do at the same time.

We will probably do some heavy American shit afterwards like BBQ some venison and shoot at targets lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

My daughter has a peaked interest in the criminal justice system and she sorting out her sense of justice. Which is pretty strong.

And shes getting increasingly interested in politics and how it all works.

She will be voting her first time in the 2024 presidential election. My oldest is already registered and her first vote will be to get rid of Whitmer lol.

Its gonna be fun though that this next election, we are all going to vote together. Their first presidential vote they get to do at the same time.

We will probably do some heavy American shit afterwards like BBQ some venison and shoot at targets lol.
Go you your child… @Biggie Smiles is sniffing around! :LOL3: