We already knew leftists hate kids, but dogs?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of hating kids... Huge numbers of them they to justify PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. Like this cross dressing piece of shit who wants to rape 8 year olds.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of hating kids... Huge numbers of them they to justify PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. Like this cross dressing piece of shit who wants to rape 8 year olds.

This is exactly why I've been telling you people to execute faggits for more than 15 years now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just seeing someone who calls themselves "cummy cutie" actually type the words "my preferred age of consent would be around 4" just makes me wanna burn down the whole ass earth.

Fuck it. Kill it all with fire. This is why God killed everyone with a flood.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fucking hell even its girlfriend wants the age of consent lowered?

Do these cretins even understand age of consent doesnt mean adults can have sex with the minor? Age of consent is 16. But a grown man cannot have a sexual relationship with a 16 year old.

They are insane, disgusting scum. 4. They wanna fuck 4 year olds. Why cant we kill them?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Seamajor the PLEASE ASS BOX ME!-elf is gonna love this tweet

Age of consent being 4? He’s like hell yeah no money spent on date drugs

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just another far left pedophile.

"The Rutland Herald
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
that the indictment stated that "on several occasion in 2020, Griffin during chats mentioned he believed there is a 'wanton whore' at 'the core of any' female.""

Sounds like he is a disciple of The Fuck.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of leftist hate and degeneracy... The mentally ill purple hair transvestite really has violence and self control issues.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!