"We need to encourage a return to traditional American Style Christian values."

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Isn't the DailyBeast right next to that Pizza Parlor?
The one with no basement that Hillary Clinton ate infants in the basement at, that Pizza Parlor?

Maybe. Was Jeffie Epstein and that other fat leftie jew Weinstein there?
Yes yes, they were all in the non existent basement along with Flight MH370 Ragey.

Isn't that the one that Don Lemon thinks was sucked up by a Black Hole?
Is that your fantasy, being swallowed up by a 'black hole'?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Is this better, cupcake?

You don't think I ever click on those links, do you?

Not my problem.

I'd give you a dismount score, but you have to be able to climb up on the apparatus to even do a dismount in the first place.

Oh right. You're dismount of "I don't click links" is so devastatingly clever.

I thought so. I've been doing that schtick for years.

Anyway, which argument thought-thread were you failing so miserably at again? I get them confused and I only have so much free time to poke a pointy stick at my leftard pals on the internets.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Is this better, cupcake?

Not my problem.

I'd give you a dismount score, but you have to be able to climb up on the apparatus to even do a dismount in the first place.

Anyway, which argument thought-thread were you failing so miserably at again? I get them confused and I only have so much free time to poke a pointy stick at my leftard pals on the internets.
When did you first learn of the savage brutality of the Transsexual race?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Is this better, cupcake?

Not my problem.

When did you first learn of the savage brutality of the Transsexual race?
When did you first wrap your mouth around a cock

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
^^^Someone is triggered af

Maybe you should stick to cheerleading Stubby’s acute homosexuality.

Probably because when I was 14 I was raped and it was violent and it destroyed my life. Resulted in years of untreated ptsd and climaxed in a heroin addiction.

So you arent talking to pampered, narcissistic and disconnected leftists who only cares about using the suffering of others to boost some stupid partisan "argument" you still havent clearly stated

You have zero care or empathy for victims and survivors and you simply dont care about it unless it serves some agenda you have. You dont seem to connect with the fact that this is a brutal act that destroys people. It's not a fucking game.

How silly rape survivors with PTSD actually trigger over this topic. Amazing isnt it? You really got me, didnt you?

I cannot believe how lightly you guys treat this and how dismissive you are over it. The great "me too" warriors. Who are no where to be found until election years.
I am very sorry for the horrible ordeal you went through Dove, you seriously need to work on yourself, before your try to cure the internet.

I'll tell you what I'm going to do, Monday I'm going down to the post office and buy a couple of these stamps in your Honor.

Thank you and I have several years of intense therapy my PTSD is managed and I take care of mental health. You just mentioned "triggered" and I'm passionate about this for a reason.

I'm not trying to cure the internet. I'm just one random woman using what I can to reach who I can.

These days managing to get something through to just ONE person is a victory.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
^^^Someone is triggered af

Maybe you should stick to cheerleading Stubby’s acute homosexuality.

Probably because when I was 14 I was raped and it was violent and it destroyed my life. Resulted in years of untreated ptsd and climaxed in a heroin addiction.

So you arent talking to pampered, narcissistic and disconnected leftists who only cares about using the suffering of others to boost some stupid partisan "argument" you still havent clearly stated

You have zero care or empathy for victims and survivors and you simply dont care about it unless it serves some agenda you have. You dont seem to connect with the fact that this is a brutal act that destroys people. It's not a fucking game.

How silly rape survivors with PTSD actually trigger over this topic. Amazing isnt it? You really got me, didnt you?

I cannot believe how lightly you guys treat this and how dismissive you are over it. The great "me too" warriors. Who are no where to be found until election years.
I am very sorry for the horrible ordeal you went through Dove, you seriously need to work on yourself, before your try to cure the internet.

I'll tell you what I'm going to do, Monday I'm going down to the post office and buy a couple of these stamps in your Honor.

Thank you and I have several years of intense therapy my PTSD is managed and I take care of mental health. You just mentioned "triggered" and I'm passionate about this for a reason.

I'm not trying to cure the internet. I'm just one random woman using what I can to reach who I can.

These days managing to get something through to just ONE person is a victory.
The only thing you're getting through to admin is a cock

either up his leaky asshole or into his girly mouf

end of

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
274336336_1400118723775156_2454054639190297708_n.jpg

Remember Kids, Christian love will fucking kill you!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
admin is getting ready let all his rage out on some strange cock down at his local gloryhole

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Five Christian School Officials Hid Horrific Locker Room Sex Assault, Police Say

What is more American than simulated anal rape, among boys?
Why do you attack Christians, sir? Do you not know that Islam promotes PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and rape on a wide scale? Yet you cherry pick the few bad people who claim Christianity. You are in dire need of Jesus, fren.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Five Christian School Officials Hid Horrific Locker Room Sex Assault, Police Say

Why do you attack Christians, sir? Do you not know that Islam promotes PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and rape on a wide scale? Yet you cherry pick the few bad people who claim Christianity. You are in dire need of Jesus, fren.
Why do you support sadistic homoerotic hazing rituals? Are you a poofter?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
all liberals are fags
So the founding fathers were fags?
.Then how did they become fathers?

All conservatards are stoopit.
All liberals are snowflake cross dressing fags

especially the ones coming out of the navy

fact
So do you just walk around in public like this?

gettyimages-155357954-alopecia-areata-christian-martinez-kempin-1518549048.jpg

Just, Ewww!
no olive oyl, i don't. I have a healthy head of hair.

Do you ever get misindentified as a stray giraffe if you wander too close to a zoo, noodle neck?

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

Excuse you? I do not and no other Christian I know does. There are bad apples in every religion no doubt but I can't help but notice left wingers go after Christians more often than not.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

admin supports PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

It certainly gets ignored when it's on the left side but on the right side it's blown up. There is obviously pedos of both left and right and shouldn't be ignored cuz of political views one way or the other.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It certainly gets ignored when it's on the left side but on the right side it's blown up. There is obviously pedos of both left and right and shouldn't be ignored cuz of political views one way or the other.
Epstien and Wienstien are like deity heros to Admin and Swalloday

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Excuse you? I do not and no other Christian I know does. There are bad apples in every religion no doubt but I can't help but notice left wingers go after Christians more often than not.
You mean like the Catlick Church which hid child abuse and paid out billions in hush money?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You mean like the Catlick Church which hid child abuse and paid out billions in hush money?
Catholics aren't even considered real Christians by real Christians you obtuse buffoon

I don't know a single Catholic that has read their bible from cover to cover. not one.

Big fail right there

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Catholics aren't even considered real Christians by real Christians you obtuse buffoon

I don't know a single Catholic that has read their bible from cover to cover. not one.

Big fail right there
Neither are protestants and evangelicals etc., dingleberry.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Big fail right there
Neither are protestants and evangelicals etc., dingleberry.