Weeg were you demodded?

Instead of trying to be better, he doubles down on douchey
 
I’m bored of fucking with the demented faggot, but def not bored of watching you skewer him daily HA HA HA
 
Apparently Jack is offering SUCK ITS!! :LOL3:
 
bye loser, have fun clicking suck its :LOL3:

I’m going to ride my bike
 
I screenshotted your suck it emoji to another bloke this time Jack. What will you give me to not post it?
 
I’m bored of fucking with the demented faggot, but def not bored of watching you skewer him daily HA HA HA
We do need fresh meat, jacks sausages are done
 
Jack gave me a Suck It! and then realized I now know that he/she does not have a penis, so he/she changed it.

Jack, you do not have to worry so much. I will pretend that you are not a lesbian transman. I will pretend that you really are a man.

Because I am your buddy.
 
  • LOL
Reactions: X
The title of this thread should now be changed to jack wants blokes to suck him off, cuz that's what it's about now
 
I think its quite funny that jack ruined lily's thread :GiggleBitch:
 
Jack, as a friend, I must warn you against praising someone when they are criticizing Lardo.

It is not a good idea if you want to maintain your codependent relationship.
 
I don't know wtf you're saying most of the time. I wish you were tethered to the concept of posting for comprehension.
NOW the truth comes out, just when he's disagreed with you

Tethered to the concept of posting for comprehension? What kind of lahdidah talk is that lahdidah lils?
 
Lilys sure losing a lot of allies lately, it's her bad attitude I reckon