Well, well, willy, well.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
“Nirvana Nevermind baby” suing Nivana for exploitation damages!!! :Awesomeness:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I mean, he isnt wrong and he is entitled to compensation.

The funny thing is they thought it artsy to have a naked infant swimming after a dollar.....and now he is suing them lol.

I completely agree with this lawsuit. They absolutely did traffick that mans imagine looonnggg before he could consent.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Here he is suffering because of it lol

A58-BE03-B-85-D4-49-AD-AF53-44-CD168-CAC6-F.jpg

He even has it tattooed on him:facepalm:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He doesnt really need to be suffering though. He just has to be correct.

He is right that his nude imagine was used and profit was made of it. He is entitled on that alone...reallly.

Hopefully people wont use naked children on anything going forward.

I would love to see Brook Sheilds demand some sort of justice or compensation for her being photographed at fucking 10 nude in a playboy style layout.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

He doesnt really need to be suffering though. He just has to be correct.

He is right that his nude imagine was used and profit was made of it. He is entitled on that alone...reallly.

Hopefully people wont use naked children on anything going forward.

I would love to see Brook Sheilds demand some sort of justice or compensation for her being photographed at fucking 10 nude in a playboy style layout.
What was the deal with that shit anyway? Only pedos would like to see those pictures. Why wasn't it illegal to take those pics and put them on the web???

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
What an opportunist. 30 years? I’m surprised this wasn’t bounced by the court based on statute alone. He could have filed this when he turned 18.

How convenient it is to wait so that financial records and documents no longer exist. This is the classic frivolous lawsuit filed against a party who has deep pockets in the form of royalties to settle out of court with this BS.

Obviously, his parents consented SMH

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What an opportunist. 30 years? I’m surprised this wasn’t bounced by the court based on statute alone. He could have filed this when he turned 18.

How convenient it is to wait so that financial records and documents no longer exist. This is the classic frivolous lawsuit filed against a party who has deep pockets in the form of royalties to settle out of court with this BS.

The irony is that he even has “Nevermind” tattooed across his chest. After listening to his interview, you can see that he’s a dope fiend and really just wants an easy pay-out. The grown-up baby can hardly string a sentence together. It’s a cop-out, but it’s also America, the only country that will find any loophole and sue, sue, sue.

I shall rename him Sue!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

The irony is that he even has “Nevermind” tattooed across his chest. After listening to his interview, you can see that he’s a dope fiend and really just wants an easy pay-out. The grown-up baby can hardly string a sentence together. It’s a cop-out, but it’s also America, the only country that will find any loophole and sue, sue, sue.

I shall rename him Sue!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh can you smell the lingering aroma of teen spirit and a counter-suit? LOL

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I shall rename him Sue!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh can you smell the teen spirit of a counter-suit? BWA!!!

The album sold over 13 million copies, $1.3 mill payout is nothing. This publicity will probably sell another 13 million copies in next to no time; albeit with Sue’s endorsements this time around no doubt!
:ThumbsUp1:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I shall rename him Sue!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh can you smell the teen spirit of a counter-suit? BWA!!!

The album sold over 13 million copies, $1.3 mill payout is nothing. This publicity will probably sell another 13 million copies in next to no time; albeit with Sue’s endorsements this time around no doubt!
:ThumbsUp1:

I watched them perform this LIVE on MTV unplugged <3

I have been to the house where he killed himself on multiple occasions. They tore down the carriage house where he did it… or, should I say, where Courtney drove him to do it.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I read at LSA that this dude is mad cuz Nirvana wouldn’t reply to his emails. He wanted them to appear at some art show he’s hosting and they never replied. I need to find the article

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I read at LSA that this dude is mad cuz Nirvana wouldn’t reply to his emails. He wanted them to appear at some art show he’s hosting and they never replied. I need to find the article
No...he called them up stoned as fuck, muttering incoherently about compensation. The little druggie was promptly brushed aside. Like I said, $1.3 million is nothing compared to the renewed sales that this album will further generate. Any publicity is good publicity.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No...he called them up stoned as fuck, muttering incoherently about compensation. The little druggie was promptly brushed aside. Like I said, $1.3 million is nothing compared to the renewed sales that this album will further generate. Any publicity is good publicity.

He was polite!

20210826-192328.jpg

I know it's an album cover.....but I'm firmly opposed to pictures of nude children on the internet no matter the context. So.....I scribbled out his willy wee.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
that cover was before the internet made everyone dirty minded

and he has no case, just a money grubber

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Good luck getting a dime outta Courtney love. She’ll knock his ass out before handing him anything.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Good luck getting a dime outta Courtney love. She’ll knock his ass out before handing him anything.
he was sooo cute and she was such a pig. he must have truly loved her

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

he was sooo cute and she was such a pig. he must have truly loved her
He was simply cunt-struck because she was good in bed and had a mean hairy lasso. It happens to the best of us normally sturdy men!