Well, welly well…

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
u all seem angry.

Sharona, dear.

You need to scoot along back to "General Discussions," before the horde of 40 something year-old virgins start talking about your "tits" and throwing misogynist comments your way.

Well at least you now warn people before you slobber all over their shoes.

Good on you.

Unlike you that goes straight for the dick/anus slurping in less than 3 minutes after "meeting" someone online or in "real life?"

Shouldn't you be at a drug and alcohol class as part of your program to get your bobble-headed children back?
you ever thought about co-parenting or a rock with someone like Oak?

you know, as a hobby and because neither of you has any friends?

Flynns just jealous of my superior time management skills.

Crackheads do what crackheads do.

The only thing I'm "jealous" of is the crackman taking all of your Social Security Disability check every month.

Well you could start selling crack. You are out in Washington, right? Seattle has got to be full of crackheads and tweakers on disability.

That means you might "relocate" to Seattle where the crack is cheaper?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
u all seem angry.

Sharona, dear.

You need to scoot along back to "General Discussions," before the horde of 40 something year-old virgins start talking about your "tits" and throwing misogynist comments your way.

Good on you.

Unlike you that goes straight for the dick/anus slurping in less than 3 minutes after "meeting" someone online or in "real life?"

Shouldn't you be at a drug and alcohol class as part of your program to get your bobble-headed children back?

The only thing I'm "jealous" of is the crackman taking all of your Social Security Disability check every month.

Well you could start selling crack. You are out in Washington, right? Seattle has got to be full of crackheads and tweakers on disability.

Is the crack cheaper?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
u all seem angry.

Sharona, dear.

Good on you.

Is the crack cheaper?

Why?

You wanna suck the crack's dick?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
u all seem angry.

Sharona, dear.

Good on you.

Is the crack cheaper?

Why?

Crack has a dick?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
u all seem angry.

Sharona, dear.

Good on you.

Is the crack cheaper?

Why?

Crack has a dick?

A huge one. Don't start salivating.

And...

Yes. The crack is taller than you.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I know right? It's almost as though anything touched by the "Fortnight legend" is destined to become an absolute snorefest, kinda like Flynn's 18th and 21st birthday errr "parties"...

I mean, you got a lisp wielding cat killer stuck on repeat STILL trying to come at me with the same lame shit he did a month ago.

No wonder Bastard Factory pulled his mod card from him, the dipshit is all hot air and no action. His dead cat and dirty mattress proves that.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I might have to take a listen to that lisp you keep mentioning Lolz...

Hey Mongtini, make a podcast saying "Sizzling Sausages" over and over as quickly as you can for 10 secs and I promise I'll break the habit of a lifetime and listen to one of your shitty podcasts.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I did it! I finally did it! Mother would be so proud.

poofer-is-an-idiot.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
u all seem angry.

Sharona, dear.

Good on you.

Honestly Flynn if I were going to be crackhead....why would i go Seattle when i could just go to Detroit?

Why would the prices matter when I could just suck dick for it?

Many much rougher looking people than me out there sucking people off for crack. I'm sure I could pull it off.

Is Seattle crack cheaper than Detroit crack? Could it be because of antifa having a strong presence there?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
u all seem angry.

Sharona, dear.

Good on you.

Is the crack cheaper?

Why?

Seattle crack has dick?!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I still can't get over how fucked Kensington in Philly is, the amount of Flynn lookalikes twisted out of their minds is just ridiculous;

Scenes of the Walking Dead, and it's more and more common...