Well, welly well…

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Kind of a shame he had be dead before his music ended up on YouTube.

He didnt allow it.. Erotic City last time I checked is still live only ..

There is it.

He was silly about it. Now look....he didnt get to take a dime with him into the afterlife, and his whole catalog is on YouTube anyway.

Better its out there.. I diagree in his snobbery.. people just shared it anyways thru different platforms.. Like Metalica stop being greedy and just let people enjoy the music.. take the fuckin royalties.. talent is talent.. it will withstand time

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Go pulse your light up Skechers, simpnuggets. It’s me, yours truly back once again to wipe the dust off my secret panel (whoops), type out a few gems, then go back to the greatest game in the world currently outside of the words that come out my mouth at a club.

Question- King Martini, why u leave? You have a panel?

Answer-Maybe everyone here is sick of watching you idiots play your never ending game of “guess who’s the biggest fag”? You know, the thread fire escape that you run to when the shit gets hot? Oh wait, Martini is de peeedo cuz he plays fortnite!! Which is as dumb as saying anybody who plays video games is a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! considering more 12 year olds play call of duty then FN. I read it like a bunch of ankle biters are gumming up my legs because I broke theirs to the point they’re stuck leaning on generic crutches.
Isn’t there pics of one of you ragamuffins cosplaying civil war shit? Blazoned?

Wait. I play videah games, but here’s a grown ass man playing dress up surrounded by obvious sex offenders getting liquored up screaming “find the negros” and “why can’t I actually find a women “ while wearing a civil war costume.

No, really. Friendzoned, then said some chunk on an internet message board considers him like a brother. Bruh, that’s even worse. When you read between the lines, that means you never had a chance and never will. You should have stuck at friendzoned because then you could have got her drunk on some cheap moonshine and stuck it in when she was passed out but now it’s considered incest if you actually did it. Dumbass. You obviously can’t take the stupid out the hillbilly. It’s like genetically impossible the same way Anakin was obviously too old to start Jedi training. That sure did wonders, too.

It’s 2021, yet the peanut gallery here is still jumping on dial up level ammunition, still salty I turned Dovey into a no limit soldier and made her say “uuuh”, still bitter I hit it and quit it like Mike Tyson in his prime, knocking that pussy around so good I had her GPS’ing my coordinates for rematch after rematch, still mad you refugees want to wife that shit when I wiped that shit.

Still beat tho, na naa na naa

Here’s where I throw a mean flame at Biggie, but it prolly go right over his head…

And no offense, Dovey, I thought about you just the other day. See, one of the kids took a huge ass dump in the shitter. I walked in to take a leak, lifted up the lid then yelled “who didn’t flush their Dovey?” and everyone laughed. So at least you still have that whole running joke thing going to go along with if you would have done the one thing you said you would do chances are we would still be friends to this day (from a distance, don’t get your hopes up again) and I probably would have bought you and yours a house by now just cuz I’m a nice guy like that. Come on, bruh, you really didn’t think I would come up? And true confession- I don’t even remember what your actual name is any more. Like your first or last name. Just Dovey. I just remember bits and pieces of how after fucking you I turned your bedroom into a morgue cuz you just laid there like a dead body with grins on every set of lips. So much for this obsessive bullshit, but I digress….

And yes, the rumors are true. Aryan is a queer. Remember back in the day I was championing an lgbtq forum at SG and wanted him to mod it? It was on account of how he always wanted pictures of the one winged angel between my legs and his almost fanatical approach and determination no matter the cost to see it.
You poor gay thing.

Aryan;

Who’s been sexually spun so much the chances his anus resembles a shit covered corkscrew are over 50%

Who’s career ambition was to become the next bunny looking thing from the movie the shining sucking off old ass men in abandoned hotels

Who’s idea of window dressing is ejaculating all over the peep booth at his favorite gay book store.

You want more? You can’t have it. I made a killing on Doge coin and had a YouTube video go viral to the point of 88k worth of ad revenue in just one month. Thems the fucking breaks. I leave you all in the good hands of my amiga and Flynn, who is Lily. You microtards can’t stop them and since poppy won’t post here neither am I.

And just remember this, when Murdoch posts, pause, close your eyes, and mentally conjure the immortal artist Prince, because only then will you know what it sounds like when Doves cry.

King Martini;

2006-2021 RIP
CalculatingGraveGalapagospenguin-size_restricted.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There is it.

He was silly about it. Now look....he didnt get to take a dime with him into the afterlife, and his whole catalog is on YouTube anyway.

Better its out there.. I diagree in his snobbery.. people just shared it anyways thru different platforms.. Like Metalica stop being greedy and just let people enjoy the music.. take the fuckin royalties.. talent is talent.. it will withstand time

Metallica really got roasted for that lol

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

There is it.

Haha beat me to it

All the good ones :D

Video not available in my country

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Martini.

That was one of the worst posts I have read in a while. I could barely get through it. Reading that was like looking directly into a nuclear explosion three feet away. I'm not sure when my eyesight might come back, or if it ever will.
Well, if your eyesight doesn't come back I'd like to be the first to congratulate Martini on finally accomplishing something worthwhile in life

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There is it.

Haha beat me to it

All the good ones :D

Video not available in my country

Dammit.....it was Get Off

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

There is it.

Faggot Laars and his power tripping Millions to shut diwn Napster only for better more evolved platforms to piss in his face

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
u all seem angry.

Sharona, dear.

You need to scoot along back to "General Discussions," before the horde of 40 something year-old virgins start talking about your "tits" and throwing misogynist comments your way.

Well at least you now warn people before you slobber all over their shoes.

Good on you.

Unlike you that goes straight for the dick/anus slurping in less than 3 minutes after "meeting" someone online or in "real life?"

Shouldn't you be at a drug and alcohol class as part of your program to get your bobble-headed children back?
you ever thought about co-parenting or a rock with someone like Oak?

you know, as a hobby and because neither of you has any friends?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
u all seem angry.

Sharona, dear.

You need to scoot along back to "General Discussions," before the horde of 40 something year-old virgins start talking about your "tits" and throwing misogynist comments your way.

Good on you.

Unlike you that goes straight for the dick/anus slurping in less than 3 minutes after "meeting" someone online or in "real life?"

Shouldn't you be at a drug and alcohol class as part of your program to get your bobble-headed children back?

Flynns just jealous of my superior time management skills.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Martini.

That was one of the worst posts I have read in a while. I could barely get through it. Reading that was like looking directly into a nuclear explosion three feet away. I'm not sure when my eyesight might come back, or if it ever will.
Well… um…. You really can’t look into a nuclear explosion three feet away from it….

What was that about hillbillies and stupid?
But what if you cood man, and like, then God would be spelled dog n shit and Peaches would still have a nose

#Heavy

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There is it.

Faggot Laars and his power tripping Millions to shut diwn Napster only for better more evolved platforms to piss in his face

It really did change my opinion of him but I still love old Metallica.

It's really sad the metal era ended. Sad and confusing.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Martini.

Well, if your eyesight doesn't come back I'd like to be the first to congratulate Martini on finally accomplishing something worthwhile in life

What the fuck does that have to with Martini being a shitty poster like yourself, Thumbelina?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
u all seem angry.

Sharona, dear.

Good on you.

Crackheads do what crackheads do.

The only thing I'm "jealous" of is the crackman taking all of your Social Security Disability check every month.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Martini.

What the fuck does that have to with Martini being a shitty poster like yourself, Thumbelina?
Pot

kettle

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Martini.

Pot

kettle

Tell me Mr. Martini. How long exactly was your record breaking stint at Red Robin for the fastest resignation known to man?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Well, well, well...
Well, well, welll...

Taskmaster burst the bionic zit-splitter
Breakneck speed we drown ten pints of bitter
We lean all day and some say that ain't productive
That depend upon the demons that you're stuck with
Cause right now, I see clearer than most
I sit here contending with this cheese on toast
I feel the pain of a third world famine
Segue, we count them blessings and keep jamming
It's him scumbag, scum of the earth, his worth was nil
Until he gained the skill of tongues
From fifteen years young straight to my greyback self
I stay top shelf material, jerk chicken, jerk fish
Breakaway slave, bliss
Generate gees and then we stash 'em in the Swiss
Fools can't see this, audio pistols
A fistful of hip hop banzai, progressing in the flesh
Esoteric quotes, most frightening
Duppy took a hold of my hand while I was writing
Let go me ting, duppy, let go me hand
I summon up the power of banana clan!
Witness the fitness
The Cruffiton liveth
One hope, one quest
Swigging that beetroot juice, now we dipping and boost
Set the spirit dem loose, go head go slash up the noose
We conclusive proof of both the truth, the right
Cause whether we hitchhike or push bike or travel kind of trash
Manifest that with wholesome roots rap, manifest that, yeah!
I do my same way, ain't nothing else I know
Gone up in the life with this here rag-and-bone flow
Squeeze the pain from my belly and set my soul free
Travel over ocean, land and sea, face nuff stress and difficulty
Flung back from the brink, gwan in kinda stink
We don't give a frigg about what dem fools think
Frigg your network, our debt work a speak for itself
Proof of the trophy and champion belt
Come sun, come rain, come hailstone pelt
Bwana Smith with some old time shit
Let the whole world know we on some off-key tip
Mega-manic when time the pressure start lick
By the hook or by the crook, by the poop or by the kick
He's sickly cryptic, spitting that code
And most proud to present that Cruffiton mode
And it shows that they bros done seen a few sleights
Life throws scenarios, reality bites
We in collision with the beast
Lost we religion and we can't get no peace
Idiot weakhearts want to take I for chief
Stoop to their level and we plotting cold grief
But we should know that discipline maketh the gees
Separation of the DAT from the rap, that's a must
Proceed set speed with the Cruffiton touch
Proceed set speed..Cruffiton, y'all

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

There is it.

Ended? Watch the Megadeth gigs in Texas this week. Maiden has a new record next week. Priest is heading out again.

I agree the new bands are mostly shit, but I got the olds.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There is it.

The metal era didn't exactly end. There just aren't new mega bands coming up. But there is plenty of metal all over the world, new bands included. The market is different now. A lot of the bands make more money touring than selling "albums" because of spotify, etc, so you might not know about them if you don't go to shows all the time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There is it.

The metal era didn't exactly end. There just aren't new mega bands coming up. But there is plenty of metal all over the world, new bands included. The market is different now. A lot of the bands make more money touring than selling "albums" because of spotify, etc, so you might not know about them if you don't go to shows all the time.

I know I just meant the metal "mainstream" era.

Like how we are not going to see another Pantera :/

But you're right.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
u all seem angry.

Sharona, dear.

Good on you.

Crackheads do what crackheads do.

The only thing I'm "jealous" of is the crackman taking all of your Social Security Disability check every month.

Well you could start selling crack. You are out in Washington, right? Seattle has got to be full of crackheads and tweakers on disability.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Go pulse your light up Skechers, simpnuggets. It’s me, yours truly back once again to wipe the dust off my secret panel (whoops), type out a few gems, then go back to the greatest game in the world currently outside of the words that come out my mouth at a club.

Question- King Martini, why u leave? You have a panel?

Answer-Maybe everyone here is sick of watching you idiots play your never ending game of “guess who’s the biggest fag”? You know, the thread fire escape that you run to when the shit gets hot? Oh wait, Martini is de peeedo cuz he plays fortnite!! Which is as dumb as saying anybody who plays video games is a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! considering more 12 year olds play call of duty then FN. I read it like a bunch of ankle biters are gumming up my legs because I broke theirs to the point they’re stuck leaning on generic crutches.
Isn’t there pics of one of you ragamuffins cosplaying civil war shit? Blazoned?

Wait. I play videah games, but here’s a grown ass man playing dress up surrounded by obvious sex offenders getting liquored up screaming “find the negros” and “why can’t I actually find a women “ while wearing a civil war costume.

No, really. Friendzoned, then said some chunk on an internet message board considers him like a brother. Bruh, that’s even worse. When you read between the lines, that means you never had a chance and never will. You should have stuck at friendzoned because then you could have got her drunk on some cheap moonshine and stuck it in when she was passed out but now it’s considered incest if you actually did it. Dumbass. You obviously can’t take the stupid out the hillbilly. It’s like genetically impossible the same way Anakin was obviously too old to start Jedi training. That sure did wonders, too.

It’s 2021, yet the peanut gallery here is still jumping on dial up level ammunition, still salty I turned Dovey into a no limit soldier and made her say “uuuh”, still bitter I hit it and quit it like Mike Tyson in his prime, knocking that pussy around so good I had her GPS’ing my coordinates for rematch after rematch, still mad you refugees want to wife that shit when I wiped that shit.

Still beat tho, na naa na naa

Here’s where I throw a mean flame at Biggie, but it prolly go right over his head…

And no offense, Dovey, I thought about you just the other day. See, one of the kids took a huge ass dump in the shitter. I walked in to take a leak, lifted up the lid then yelled “who didn’t flush their Dovey?” and everyone laughed. So at least you still have that whole running joke thing going to go along with if you would have done the one thing you said you would do chances are we would still be friends to this day (from a distance, don’t get your hopes up again) and I probably would have bought you and yours a house by now just cuz I’m a nice guy like that. Come on, bruh, you really didn’t think I would come up? And true confession- I don’t even remember what your actual name is any more. Like your first or last name. Just Dovey. I just remember bits and pieces of how after fucking you I turned your bedroom into a morgue cuz you just laid there like a dead body with grins on every set of lips. So much for this obsessive bullshit, but I digress….

And yes, the rumors are true. Aryan is a queer. Remember back in the day I was championing an lgbtq forum at SG and wanted him to mod it? It was on account of how he always wanted pictures of the one winged angel between my legs and his almost fanatical approach and determination no matter the cost to see it.
You poor gay thing.

Aryan;

Who’s been sexually spun so much the chances his anus resembles a shit covered corkscrew are over 50%

Who’s career ambition was to become the next bunny looking thing from the movie the shining sucking off old ass men in abandoned hotels

Who’s idea of window dressing is ejaculating all over the peep booth at his favorite gay book store.

You want more? You can’t have it. I made a killing on Doge coin and had a YouTube video go viral to the point of 88k worth of ad revenue in just one month. Thems the fucking breaks. I leave you all in the good hands of my amiga and Flynn, who is Lily. You microtards can’t stop them and since poppy won’t post here neither am I.

And just remember this, when Murdoch posts, pause, close your eyes, and mentally conjure the immortal artist Prince, because only then will you know what it sounds like when Doves cry.

King Martini;

2006-2021 RIP

Amigo. You are 100% right about one thing, it went right over Stubby head. As do all things.