We're giving stimulus checks to illegal aliens this go round

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Just so you know

Sen. Todd Young, R-Ind., introduced an amendment opposing stimulus checks for illegal immigrants. It passed 58-42. Democrat Sens. Hassan, Hickenlooper, Kelly, Manchin, Peters, Sinema, Stabenow, and Tester all voted for it. All of those Democrats, however, later reversed their position and voted for the Schumer amendment that stripped away the Young amendment. They then doubled-down on their reversal when they voted against the McConnell amendment

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Just so you know

Sen. Todd Young, R-Ind., introduced an amendment opposing stimulus checks for illegal immigrants. It passed 58-42. Democrat Sens. Hassan, Hickenlooper, Kelly, Manchin, Peters, Sinema, Stabenow, and Tester all voted for it. All of those Democrats, however, later reversed their position and voted for the Schumer amendment that stripped away the Young amendment. They then doubled-down on their reversal when they voted against the McConnell amendment
More detail on the bill, amendment and final version
for example - how do they know they are sending checks to illegals?
..and what are the philosophical arguments on either side?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Where is the other $1,200 that Mr. Trump promised me? Did he get his money right yet? Is it safe for Mr. Biden to deposit my money now?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just so you know

More detail on the bill, amendment and final version
for example - how do they know they are sending checks to illegals?
..and what are the philosophical arguments on either side?

I wondered the same thing when they wanted to give 1400 stimulus payments to illegal immigrants.

I mean.....how? Like the mechanics of it?

Its pandering. They are just laundering it all. Greedy fucks.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Side note, my parents got a $600 check the other day with Saint Trumps name on it! :Grin3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
tick tock tick tock
Bigly is looking for something else that won't challenge his cut 'n paste skills.
Homoday, you've been on a round the clock anxiety fueled ankle assault for what, 5 full days now?

They no longer allowing you to take warm showers with strange men in exchange for food stamps down at your community brothel or something?