What a fake cunt.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I just read this little exchange and it reminded me of what a stupid and phony twat Massive @Murdy is...

Cooling off after slaving over a hot stove making Oaxacan Chicken Mole for dinner tonight. It's simmering away.

It's already delicious and the flavors aren't fully integrated yet.

So @Lily named the dish she made. She did not give any more detail than "Oaxacan Chicken Mole".

Now if someone is honestly interested in @Lily's mole, they would ask for more detail. You cannot know what kind of mole she is talking about by what she said. And that is fine. Typing a lot of detail would often just be a waste of time because many in the audience here are more interested in themselves and trying to make an impression on others than actually giving a fuck about other people.

But how does fucktardo @Murdy respond?

How did it turn out… it sounds DELISH

WTF?

How can it sound "DELISH"?

You have not engaged enough to have an idea of how it tastes.

It is like if someone said "I am making a hamburger." and you said "it sounds DELISH". You fuckin' stooge. You do not have enough detail to know how it will taste at all.

Yeah, yeah. Here I am again making a big deal out of a little harmless chit chat. I know the canned responses.

I am simply pointing out what a fake piece of self-absorbed shit @Murdy is for those of you who missed it.

You people fool yourselves into thinking having little "pleasant conversations" like that is a good thing. When it is fake and dishonest, it is not a good thing.

It would be nice if @Murdy could grow as a person and learn to be sincerely interested in other people. But time is running out....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just read this little exchange and it reminded me of what a stupid and phony twat Massive @Murdy is...

So @Lily named the dish she made. She did not give any more detail than "Oaxacan Chicken Mole".

Now if someone is honestly interested in @Lily's mole, they would ask for more detail. You cannot know what kind of mole she is talking about by what she said. And that is fine. Typing a lot of detail would often just be a waste of time because many in the audience here are more interested in themselves and trying to make an impression on others than actually giving a fuck about other people.

But how does fucktardo @Murdy respond?

WTF?

How can it sound "DELISH"?

You have not engaged enough to have an idea of how it tastes.

It is like if someone said "I am making a hamburger." and you said "it sounds DELISH". You fuckin' stooge. You do not have enough detail to know how it will taste at all.

Yeah, yeah. Here I am again making a big deal out of a little harmless chit chat. I know the canned responses.

I am simply pointing out what a fake piece of self-absorbed shit @Murdy is for those of you who missed it.

You people fool yourselves into thinking having little "pleasant conversations" like that is a good thing. When it is fake and dishonest, it is not a good thing.

It would be nice if @Murdy could grow as a person and learn to be sincerely interested in other people. But time is running out....

Has it occurred to you that she knows what Oaxacan mole is like? Anyone familiar with real Mexican food, which most Angelenos are familiar with, would know how delicious that mole is...

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Has it occurred to you that she knows what Oaxacan mole is like? Anyone familiar with real Mexican food, which most Angelenos are familiar with, would know how delicious that mole is...

C'mon. You should know better. I did my research.

The flavours of moles can vary greatly.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
C'mon. You should know better. I did my research.

The flavours of moles can vary greatly.

I made mole negro...I had a store bought paste...but added more spices. It was damn good. I took a series of pic actually, so I can show my daughter how to make it. Maybe I should post the pics in a thread...

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Seriously, why try to convince yourself that @Murdy is a decent person?

I would have liked to hear more detail about the dish. Did it fall neatly into one of these main types?

• Mole negro (Black mole)
  • Mole colorado (Red mole)
  • Mole verde (Green mole)
  • Mole amarillo (Yellow mole)
  • Mole poblano
  • Mole manchamantel
  • Mole chichilo

Etc.

But fake @Murdy just jumps in assuming all the details and kills the conversation.

She does this because it is all about her. How can she make an impression about herself. If you think she really gives a flying fuck about your food, that is nice. But you are fooling yourself.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seriously, why try to convince yourself that @Murdy is a decent person?

I would have liked to hear more detail about the dish. Did it fall neatly into one of these main types?

• Mole negro (Black mole)
  • Mole colorado (Red mole)
  • Mole verde (Green mole)
  • Mole amarillo (Yellow mole)
  • Mole poblano
  • Mole manchamantel
  • Mole chichilo

Etc.

But fake @Murdy just jumps in assuming all the details and kills the conversation.

She does this because it is all about her. How can she make an impression about herself. If you think she really gives a flying fuck about your food, that is nice. But you are fooling yourself.

I'm not worried about what happens on her end as a reader. I don't tie my emotional response about the meal I cooked to anything that happens online.

I am happy to to say, again, that I made mole negro - which is sort of considered the "default" mole of Oaxaca because it's the most commonly cooked there. That's why I made the assumption that she knew that it was delicious.

We can start a thread where BF cooks post their recipes, if there already isn't one. I'd be happy to share.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I made mole negro...I had a store bought paste...but added more spices. It was damn good. I took a series of pic actually, so I can show my daughter how to make it. Maybe I should post the pics in a thread...

You should post the pics and give detail. You know that I am sincerely interested. Or you should know... Tag me if you could, as I miss a lot of threads here.

Remember you told me about Chicken Tostadas? My wife made them a while ago and now they are in the rotation of Mexican/Latino meals that we enjoy.

Now that you told me that you can get store bought mole paste, I know what to look for.

This is from a local Latino Grocery that I have shopped at (they have other varieties too):

Dona-Maria-green-mole-8oz-scaled.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You should post the pics and give detail. You know that I am sincerely interested. Or you should know... Tag me if you could, as I miss a lot of threads here.

Remember you told me about Chicken Tostadas? My wife made them a while ago and now they are in the rotation of Mexican/Latino meals that we enjoy.

Now that you told me that you can get store bought mole paste, I know what to look for.

This is from a local Latino Grocery that I have shopped at (they have other varieties too):

Dona-Maria-green-mole-8oz-scaled.jpg

That mole brand is okay, it's been around since I was a little kid. I will give you tips and tell you what I do to fix it to my taste.

Also, if you have a large Mexican grocer with a butcher/meat section...they often also have Mexican sour cream - which I find better than American sour cream, and things like mole paste. Or they might have the mole in a plastic deli container as well. Those are usually better.

I can post the recipe or send it to you privately with pics.

eta: You can always just ask me about any recipe/meal I post about rather than do the angry white guy routine. I'm happy to share with you. I know you're a bit of a foodie.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It would be good to post it all in a thread so other people might benefit too.

FYI, when I bash @Murdy for being a fake loser, it is not coming from a place of anger. I enjoy calling fake people out.

Obviously @Murdy will "ignore" this or downplay it or deflect in one way or another, but it will resonate with her. She knows what a pathetic person she is, and I like reminding her.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It would be good to post it all in a thread so other people might benefit too.

FYI, when I bash @Murdy for being a fake loser, it is not coming from a place of anger. I enjoy calling fake people out.

Obviously @Murdy will "ignore" this or downplay it or deflect in one way or another, but it will resonate with her. She knows what a pathetic person she is, and I like reminding her.

So you're out to "expose" all the people you don't like?

I guess everyone needs a hobby. :Happy5:

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Goya Mojo is great shit too. When I lived in the south, Rotisserie chicken in store delis had mojo chicken but now back up north all they have is FUCKING LEMON PEPPER.

Not bad, but Mojo blows lemon pepper the fuck away. For reals.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Goya Mojo is great shit too. When I lived in the south, Rotisserie chicken in store delis had mojo chicken but now back up north all they have is FUCKING LEMON PEPPER.

Not bad, but Mojo blows lemon pepper the fuck away. For reals.

Do you mean Cuban style "Mojo" chicken? I like lechón with mojo myself.

Last edited:

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
This thread kicks fat ass! As you all know, I'm down here in Austin, TX. Interior Mexican food is abundant here for obvious reasons I won't even start with. Wait, how about I start with this:

We had a governor-turned-president here in the capital of Texas who literally has a large dining room there named after him. That's right, Bush and his cronies demanded special treatment under penalty of death.

There certainly are many different types of mole, including pipian sauce. Here's a simple recipe for it:

I'm sure there are much, much better ones out there - without a doubt. Pumpkin seeds? Damn, that would sound odd had you never tasted it. Pipian sauce even comes in two colors; red and, more commonly, green. I Google Image searched them both but I've seen so much better here that I couldn't bring myself to post generic snapshots.

Cochinita pibil, Pescado a la Veracruzana, and avacado margaritas at Curra's are how ballers roll. I need to cut this post short because I'm starting to feel desperate, violent, and hungry. The next time I go to brunch at Fonda's I'll be sure to take pics of the food and chefs standing inside the large square so I don't need to describe it all...

SSS
- Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Nothing sounds "delish." "Delish" is the language they speak at the deli. Food is not a language I just made up just now. Food is delicious. Unless it's not, in which case it isn't.

Probably.

As far as you know.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Nothing sounds "delish." "Delish" is the language they speak at the deli. Food is not a language I just made up just now. Food is delicious. Unless it's not, in which case it isn't.

Probably.

As far as you know.

Potato ??