So your wife is fake but not because its really your dead cunt of a mother

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You do know whoever I am I'm not alone... right? there are others that will be laughing at you, at everyone of your posts... This profile was designed to torment only you and few others. Nothing more... can you guess who I really am? hmm Not BF but.. use your so called intelligence on this puzzle

WE need the laughs
You’re a fat bald fuck that couldn’t fight himself out of a wet paper bag son!
Wrong on all counts but idiots like you will believe anything you see. How about seeing what you can't see... that takes intelligent, perception... yada yada...

Who can I be..? use your brain for a change.

How safe is your daughter though?
Oh fuck off you fat fuck!
Why won't you post her pic? or your so called wife's? are you afraid lil bitch?
Dude…
So she was real? and you killed your wife? did you rape her first? after? tells all about your fake wife

Describe your daughter to me
@Bastard Factory dude!!! What are thinking? Lol
Its all about the money... keep on posting drunken fool and be our puppet. Now dance bitch.

Tell us all the truth about your daughter, mother, service as a war hero lmao, and your wife.. What is and isn't real? Any of it? or all in your imagination? Lmao
You’re a pe.dophile @Bastard Factory
What you want to rape @Bastard Factory 's daughter? Wtf dude? what's wrong with you?
You’re a sick baby pumper dude!
see what he is calling you @Bastard Factory ? stop this menace to society now!!
You don’t need to be on my forum. Why the fuck @Bastard Factory gave you a tenth chance is a question that I’ll ask him in PM.
You will never know the TRUTH. We tell you all you need to know drunken sicko
You’re a pe do phile!
You know you should never admit to something like this... you could face a long time in prison. Something you could never handle.
You’re a pe do do do! You need a bullet in your fucking head! You have no place here at @Bastard Factory
I am far more welcomed here than you'll ever be puppet. You just don't wanna see the TRUTH about whats going on here
I would kill you and bury you…and many would know that from me.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Breakfall has no life or wife all figments of his imagination.. He ain't no war hero but he drunkenly fucks his daughter til she cums and his dead mother whom is in his closet right now.. How do you preserve the body? ohhh through your daughters cum... how does that work? how young was she when you first... Oh I can't go.. How about your mother and you? Oh I can't go there either... Use your imagination and answer me..

Where was your dad in all this history? fucking all three or 4 of you IF the wife is real. Damn twisted family... y'all kill too? Is your daughter sucking on your cock right now? because if she doesn't you will just rape and kill her?? at least she made it past 20..

Or are you training to be a monster in the sheets and the graveyards like you?
dood ...

triangle.png

You look like that ..LOL

you look like your dad fucked a rotten egg

you look like a demented forskin

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Breakfall has no life or wife all figments of his imagination.. He ain't no war hero but he drunkenly fucks his daughter til she cums and his dead mother whom is in his closet right now.. How do you preserve the body? ohhh through your daughters cum... how does that work? how young was she when you first... Oh I can't go.. How about your mother and you? Oh I can't go there either... Use your imagination and answer me..

Where was your dad in all this history? fucking all three or 4 of you IF the wife is real. Damn twisted family... y'all kill too? Is your daughter sucking on your cock right now? because if she doesn't you will just rape and kill her?? at least she made it past 20..

Or are you training to be a monster in the sheets and the graveyards like
Dude…I don’t read your crap. Oath to God! Give up!
Sure you don't. I am in your head 24/7. Oh tell your mom she ain't getting fucked today... lube vaseline the cunt up or something... too dry for me at times
triangle.png

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You do know whoever I am I'm not alone... right? there are others that will be laughing at you, at everyone of your posts... This profile was designed to torment only you and few others. Nothing more... can you guess who I really am? hmm Not BF but.. use your so called intelligence on this puzzle

WE need the laughs
Wrong on all counts but idiots like you will believe anything you see. How about seeing what you can't see... that takes intelligent, perception... yada yada...

Dude…
So she was real? and you killed your wife? did you rape her first? after? tells all about your fake wife

Its all about the money... keep on posting drunken fool and be our puppet. Now dance bitch.

Tell us all the truth about your daughter, mother, service as a war hero lmao, and your wife.. What is and isn't real? Any of it? or all in your imagination? Lmao
What you want to rape @Bastard Factory 's daughter? Wtf dude? what's wrong with you?
You don’t need to be on my forum. Why the fuck @Bastard Factory gave you a tenth chance is a question that I’ll ask him in PM.
You’re a pe do phile!
You know you should never admit to something like this... you could face a long time in prison. Something you could never handle.
You’re a pe do do do! You need a bullet in your fucking head! You have no place here at @Bastard Factory
I am far more welcomed here than you'll ever be puppet. You just don't wanna see the TRUTH about whats going on here
triangle.png
hysterical-laughter.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter

WE need the laughs

Dude…

You’re a pe do phile!
triangle.png
laughing-laughing-hysterically.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
i only made one promise to BF... and I've kept that promise sista
did you cup the balls while he jizzed like you promised AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking FAGGOT !! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

I'd like ... NO ! as a matter of fact I would love to see him squeeze your throat until the lights went out ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Now show us the 'chop where someone gave that photo the Uncle Fester treatment.

I know it's gotta be out there someplace...
that's a head legends are born from ... looks like it can take a steady 16 inch face FUUUUUUCK BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
deformed cocksucker LOL
Done got hit with the fugly stick. No wonder the sod hates women so much…their continual rejection must’ve been painful. I see him hanging around the serial killer threads quite a bit. A have no doubt in my mind that he has the potential to stalk and commit heinous crimes. The boy needs therapy…