What about God?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
If intelligent extraterrestrials exist... What about God?

Did Jesus Die for Klingons?
Was E.T. a sinner? Did Jesus save him too?

If the whole of creation includes 125 billion galaxies with hundreds of billions of stars in each, as astronomers think, then what if some of these stars have planets with advanced civilizations, too? Why would Jesus Christ have come to Earth, of all the inhabited planets in the universe, to save Earthlings and abandon the rest of God's creatures?

Another possibility is that God incarnated multiple times... sending a version of Himself down to save each inhabited planet separately... like a Tupac hologram tour.

Some profound soul-searching for people is needed.
It already didn't make sense.

:G'DamnShame:

Now this...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
K wait. Which God are we referring to, here?

I know for a fact the Brumakrians living on Proxima Centauri b think that claims for the existence and influence. of Jesus Christ is a Jesuit plot to put the Iblixians in power.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
It's okay with me if there is or isn't a god. Being alive is awesome either way.
What I don't appreciate is Religion. So. much. powergrab.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
It would be naive to think earth is the only rock with life on it.
If there is a way to post after I'm dead I'll let you bastards know,in the mean time read a bible,there are some good storys in it - - - - - -

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
K wait. Which God are we referring to, here?

I know for a fact the Brumakrians living on Proxima Centauri b think that claims for the existence and influence. of Jesus Christ is a Jesuit plot to put the Iblixians in power.

Are they the their god is the only real god kinda freak? :Crazy:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why would Jesus Christ have come to Earth, of all the inhabited planets in the universe, to save Earthlings and abandon the rest of God's creatures?

He was sent to earth to show man unkind how to live and die for Adams sin, thus proving Satan a liar. It's not just about man unkind, it's about the Angels who are observing the circumstance. There are 2 worlds, God's invisible world and God's material world ...

We are the first intelligent material beings.

Eventually when everything is put right again I am sure God intends to populate the rest of universe/s.

You may never know though, it depends if you're sheep-like or Goat-like.... IF you are goat-like you are headed for eternal destruction.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
outer space is dead, we r alone.

radio is silent, so is intelligence