What are the rules here?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
How come I'm always having to repeat myself? You guys are weird.
Try to talk like an adult here.

I just asked what you meant.

Why do you insult us here? We are not "weird". Cool it a little with the insults, you whoreson.

OP
OP

BLEACH

And there was the pale horse...
Factory Bastard
Try to talk like an adult here.

I just asked what you meant.

Why do you insult us here? We are not "weird". Cool it a little with the insults, you whoreson.

You seem very aggressive. That's pretty weird.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Cant he fuck both?

Maybe hes a catcher not a pitcher and they fuck him.
Yes he can. I just prefer not to engage with a cat fucker. Its disgusting and vile. Dog fuckers don't give a fuck about.. let them kill them as well. Eat them even.

That would be nice to know if he were fucked by both. It would be easy to slay a pussy like that(No furry pussies were harmed in my post.)

Last edited:

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I hear what you're saying and your words speak of truth, but I am not ready to trust a Scat addict. Not yet anyway.
Think of chocolate every time its mentioned, you see it, and eat it. Not so bad then. Not that I have any personal experience with it to be clear and honest with you all here reading this

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
. That's someone else's problem, as I will be going on a quest. A quest of great importance.
There are mysteries to be solved.
I need to run to the store also.

0zX5WGT.png

My condiment rack in the Frigidare is low.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The Sweatshop area (meltdown, politics & conspiracies and assbox) are pretty much where people can fight and troll fairly freely within the written rules.

The other boards (Gen Disc, music, games, movies, etc.) are meant to be for discussing the sub board or thread topics, for the most part. We're not perfect, but they're not really meant to be trolled.
Tell him what word you're not alloed to type.......probably because it triggers amm the peados here when you type PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
All bedwetters should be BANNED from the entire net. Don't need piss to be about everywhere on it. That's why we have toilets and flushings ta boot