What Dems Gave Us 4 A Cheated Election

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lol...

Does it even feel like we have a president at this time?

seriously... it's like the ghost administration

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lol...

I know, right? Motherfuckers in the squad/SJW crowd stole this election and the cunts aint about to be led by some dried up old Alzheimer victim. They're ready to jettison this fukin fraud and go full retard!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
lol...

I know, right? Motherfuckers in the squad/SJW crowd stole this election and the cunts aint about to be led by some dried up old Alzheimer victim. They're ready to jettison this fukin fraud and go full retard!

Did you read the Time article where they admit it? That a cabal "fortified" the election?

America is over, I'm afraid. Unless we really fight for it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol...

Yup

If these clowns think the establishment spent BILLIONS to fraud this election in a difficult to prove manner just to have babbling Joe gaffe all over the place for 4 years and sign executive orders masked as pudding flavor kitchen requests then they're dumber than we previously believed.

They've even got GOrilla Harris on full mute.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lol...

Did you read the Time article where they admit it? That a cabal "fortified" the election?

America is over, I'm afraid. Unless we really fight for it.
Hell yea! Me and my wife discussed it at long length! Its fukin repulsive!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Do you just feel sorry for someone when they say "but this court, that court, ruled against the fraud allegations"

Do you fucking mental thimbles on the left know how many guilty criminals are walking around as free persons today over legal technicalities?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you just feel sorry for someone when they say "but this court, that court, ruled against the fraud allegations"

Do you fucking mental thimbles on the left know how many guilty criminals are walking around as free persons today over legal technicalities?
I'm pretty sure they dont believe their own bullshit. Thats why they get burned at the stake when I'm Supreme Galactic Commander. Gonna need an I.T. guy to help me hunt down all these anal fuck stains so I can execute em. Know of anyone? :Popcorn: