What do these unseemly vag odors mean? Here's what experts say — and when to worry.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Well now keep on truckin' mama, truckin' my blues away
Keep on truckin' mama, truckin' my blues away
Here you come mama big as sin, tell what you been doin' by the shape you're in
So keep on truckin' mama, truckin' my blues away
If you been doin' what I think you been doin' baby, can't do that 'round here
You been doin' what I think you been doin' baby, can't do that 'round here
Here you come mam big as hell, tell what you been doin' by way you smell
What's that smell like fish pretty baby, I really would like to know

Tell me What's that smell like fish oh mama, I really would like to know
That ain't puddin' baby ain't no pie, it's the stuff that I got you by

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No. It means living a contented free life anywhere I choose. Living in Detroit must be the bomb?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Well, that explains the yeasty goo Flynn Skank has to rinse out of her panties every morning.

You're soo fucking lame that you can't come up with anything better. You claim to be super intelligent, yet the only thing you've proven is that you're a crass donkey ass, who wouldn't know a funny if it was dressed up like your mom's dildo.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
You're soo fucking lame that you can't come up with anything better. You claim to be super intelligent, yet the only thing you've proven is that you're a crass donkey ass, who wouldn't know a funny if it was dressed up like your mom's dildo.
Lighten up, you stupid skank. I think "yeasty goo" is way more funny than "yellowish vaginal discharge," don't you?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Boy! What a witty come back. Don't you have a "Flaming" pedigree? Oh wait! You sucked at that too.

Must be the cunt fumes wafting up and clouding your mind. I'm telling you, a little PineSol™ on a rag will clear that problem right up for you.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Boy! What a witty come back. Don't you have a "Flaming" pedigree? Oh wait! You sucked at that too.

Must be the cunt fumes wafting up and clouding your mind. I'm telling you, a little PineSol™ on a rag will clear that problem right up for you.

Talk about redundant. One doesn't need a "flaming pedigree" to see that you've used "Pine Sol" more than once in your retarded comeback.

More of you worrying about something you know nothing of and will never get or see in a million years.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Come on, Reggie. Just politely give her your PO Box address, then seductively request a pair of her undies for you to wear over your head with the crotch carefully positioned over your nose.

You know you wanna...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Come on, Reggie. Just politely give her your PO Box address, then seductively request a pair of her undies for you to wear over your head with the crotch carefully positioned over your nose.

You know you wanna...

He doesn't have $500 to purchase them. Little does he know that Dove would send him hers for half a Snickers bar and one cigarette.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Talk about redundant. One doesn't need a "flaming pedigree" to see that you've used "Pine Sol" more than once in your retarded comeback.

More of you worrying about something you know nothing of and will never get or see in a million years.
You forgot the ™ after PineSol.

And no, I don't want Flynn's discharge-stained panties ... but they might be good for breaking down those stubborn grease smears in my oven.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Most of these issues can be attributed to one of 2 things…

tampons
&
community dick

Don’t do it!!

I’m delish according to the current man who can’t keep his face out of it. I’m also an American and 60% high fructose syrup, so there is that lol