What games are you currently playing and on what platform?

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
For me, Resident Evil 1, 2, 3, and 4 are your bread and butter, RE4 being my favorite. REmake was okay. Didn't care for Zero one way or the other, wasn't crazy about Revelations, and I hated 6. Yet to play 7. REmake 2 comes out towards the end of January supposedly.
I don't mind RE5 but I get why a lot of people dislike it. It marked a shift in the series towards action over horror. There was a lot of controversy when it first came out because apparently a white guy killing African zombies is racist. To counter that they added the enemies that look asian/hispanic/white. It still makes me giggle that your companion has an unlockable costume where she looks like a stereotypical jungle savage with a bow and arrow. Less racist than having her throw spears I guess...
The rail shooter games are ass. There’s a couple on wii and then some older ones.
Operation Raccoon City sucks.
Umbrella Corps is straight trash, probably the worst of the series.
Outbreak was meh, I remember getting it at Gamestop back in the day. I traded it back in for a game called Primal. I never beat it but I liked what I played. You were a sexy gothic lady with a gargoyle minion, somehow you were able to acquire different demon forms you could transform into. I remember the first act being sort of a medieval castle/city with bipedal goat demons. Second section was a water level, super disorienting, never beat it. I remember the fight music was industrial metal, not bad.

And as far as Silent Hill goes, I've played 1-4 and Homecoming, Silent Hill 2 was definitely the best by a wide margin. I'm bummed Silent Hills got cancelled, I was really looking forward to it.

In a similar vein, The Evil Within is decent. I've only played the first one though.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
half and half the resident evils i do like are great the others i dont like at all..

1,2,3,4,CVX,outbreak files 1 & 2, Zero, 6 & REmake. pure class the lot of them.

5 and 7 can fucking do one.

firsr two silent hills were very good went downhill from there
I love pretty much all the Resident Evil games that I've played so far and I love the Silent Hill games Shattered Memories was my favorite. Why didn't you like RE 5?
Because 4/5/7 are not in lockstep with all the OG zombie ones how the franchise began I want zombies mansions and a lot more puzzles if I wanted to shoot what looks like a bunch of negro crack addicts I’d jump on the train to London.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
I was so hyped for The Evil Within Bethesda(Gods who walk the earth) making a game with some of the writers of Resident Evils best projects combined. Waited a year got it a few days after release what a waste of 49£ I didn’t get along with it at all I was certain I would too.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
Fuck that long-haired crab-walking bitch.
I mean it looked nice but I thought the characters were bland and the whole show was really flat. Hopefully the second one is better I’ll check it out still this time though think I’ll wait till it’s like £15.

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards
I was so hyped for The Evil Within Bethesda(Gods who walk the earth) making a game with some of the writers of Resident Evils best projects combined. Waited a year got it a few days after release what a waste of 49£ I didn’t get along with it at all I was certain I would too.
I've never played RE7 but loved 4 and 5 you're right it's not the same but loved em anyway

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
I've never played RE7 but loved 4 and 5 you're right it's not the same but loved em anyway
I like 4 but I just have to pretend it’s not part of RE then I can enjoy that one. 4 is a great game for me but in like a stand-alone way.

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards
I like 4 but I just have to pretend it’s not part of RE then I can enjoy that one. 4 is a great game for me but in like a stand-alone way.
I love all of them except Opperation Raccon City that one sucked to me

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
I forgot that one it was dreadful spin off umbrella soldier one right?

Another good one was on the gameboy it was called Dead Aim and you were on a zombified cruise liner ship. You should emulate it on your phone.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
I originally played RE4 on gamecube with a fucked up controller. The B button was broken. Couldn't run, couldn't quick-turn, couldn't reload when I wanted to. I was able to make it to the second boss fight before I got stuck and had to buy a new controller.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
I remember getting around half way through Disc 2 of FFVII having no memory card and going to school leaving it on all day so I could play on when I got home. Turns out playing long assed JRPGs like that Can be problematic lol

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
I like logic and puzzle games.

I also live on my phone.

I crush candy like a boss. I love the Room/door games, tetris type shit. I know I would love WoW, but playing on aPC isn't really an option for me. Not one I like anyway.

Some of my favorite games as in what you all like...Alien, Mad Max, the Fallouts, love the music, Little Big Planet, GTA. Oooh, that reminds me of this....reminds me of my dad. He visited at Christmas time and I got him drunk and high and he played GTA. There he was, joint sticking out of his mouth, trying to obey the traffic laws. It was adorable.

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards
I forgot that one it was dreadful spin off umbrella soldier one right?

Another good one was on the gameboy it was called Dead Aim and you were on a zombified cruise liner ship. You should emulate it on your phone.
Yes that's the one it was awful

Dageaux

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Same, WoW on the PC.

Rather bored right now, awaiting the next xpac there is no reason to keep grinding gear because I'm just gonna trade it for greens and blues in 6 weeks.

Krieg

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I sit on several 110's.. my highest is a 953 Demon Hunter... could do the tower quests.. but for T-mog skin? No, thank you.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Im off to play some Fallout 4, day 2. I need to remember to look at the clock after I blink or else I suspect I'll see the sun before the pillow.

Dageaux

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I sit on several 110's.. my highest is a 953 Demon Hunter... could do the tower quests.. but for T-mog skin? No, thank you.
At this point I am just farming gold and ach that reward mounts from the older worlds

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
Sometimes when I poop I play Marvel: Contest of Champions on my phone. It's like a simplified version of Mortal Kombat, but Marvel themed. It's pretty good(and complicated) for a free game, and if you're the gambling type you can spend tons of money on the microtransactions. I have a couple strong characters and a lot of shitty ones I don't even use. I think right now my best are M.O.D.O.K., Nightcrawler, and Civil Warrior(basically Captain America in an Iron Man suit). It's fun but it's a pain in the ass to level your guys up. To get the most of it you really have to play constantly, and I just don't care enough. There are items you NEED that you can only get on specific days of the week, quests with time limits, and you have a limited amount of energy to make moves.

Krieg

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
At this point I am just farming gold and ach that reward mounts from the older worlds
Ah...one of those...
"If I have Invicible's reins why can I still see it?"

Top Bottom