What happened to the beauty contest?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
learn how to make sense. go back to school at 60 unless you are afraid you might get stomped to death by a kid.. your usual victim.
HA HA HA I think it's fantastic I own you you retarded monkey LOLOL get a neck so I can fit a leash :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
five FUCKING nine :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

swollen like a fat kid :LOL3:

a face like a chewed boot :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Carignan

Factory Bastard
HA HA HA I think it's fantastic I own you you retarded monkey LOLOL get a neck so I can fit a leash :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
you OWN me? so this shit is important to you online huh? owning the kids you prey in real life huh? cool I see the meaning behind that magic dildo bike now. Sick fuck... you deserve the death penalty but really worse.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Dude really rides a bicycle around to run errands and shit? lmao

stop :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you OWN me? so this shit is important to you online huh? owning the kids you prey in real life huh? cool I see the meaning behind that magic dildo bike now. Sick fuck... you deserve the death penalty but really worse.
dood, surely your sucking skillzz are needed at yonge dundas square, charge a buck, you'll be ricch

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He posts really generic and mindless insults, adds like 20 laughy emojis really trying to sell it, and then just air claims that he "owned" everyone.

He ain't the brightest. His whole thing is to be relentlessly stupid and kill threads. And its amusing for him because he is very low intelligence.

Like the Biggie being short thing. It's incredibly old....its been a thing for at least 7 years. But X doesnt even try to make it funny or creative..
.he basically says "ur short!" and posts a bunch of emojis and thinks he is really doing something.

He is like a speed bump in otherwise amusing threads.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He posts really generic and mindless insults, adds like 20 laughy emojis really trying to sell it, and then just air claims that he "owned" everyone.

He ain't the brightest. His whole thing is to be relentlessly stupid and kill threads. And its amusing for him because he is very low intelligence.
Oh my
TWO for the price of one :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah see?

He is a spam bot and when people finally start gutting his weed whacker looking ass he thinks he won something.

He doesnt actually do anything besides this. It's his A game. "Hurdy der der I got you to make fun of how fucking stupid I am! U iz teh ownz now!" *50 laughy emojis to hide the tears*

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yeah see?

He is a spam bot and when people finally start gutting his weed whacker looking ass he thinks he won something.

He doesnt actually do anything besides this. It's his A game. "Hurdy der der I got you to make fun of how fucking stupid I am! U iz teh ownz now!" *50 laughy emojis to hide the tears*
again dovey ??/

what compells you ?? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: I must know :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
again dovey ??/

what compells you ?? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: I must know :LOL3:

I'll let you know if a pop up picture book becomes available. If I think of it.

Wouldnt want to make your brain bleed with werdz on a fucking message board.

You cant handle or grasp what compels me. I'm way too complex for you.

• Boring
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'll let you know if a pop up picture book becomes available. If I think of it.

Wouldnt want to make your brain bleed with werdz on a fucking message board.

You cant handle or grasp what compels me. I'm way too complex for you.
does complex mean totally a fucking boring bellend .... than yes, to 'complex' for me :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
learn how to make sense. go back to school at 60 unless you are afraid you might get stomped to death by a kid.. your usual victim.

School would require him to read things more than two sentences long. It would way too difficult and boring.

He legit is only entertained by scat gifs and 4th grade level insults. Check out the threads he has posted.....its all retard shit.

He never posts anything that is interesting or witty. Like ever. This is all he ever does....its bizzare and dumb.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Yeah see?

yep. the saddest dog of them all especially on those ol toronto humane society vids where you pay X amount for him a month if you donate. yet in his case no one ever will. since ths dog X devours its owner(s)most especilly the innocent ones just trying to sleep at night.

i am curious why he is and i put he lightly lol so obsessed with you? no offence but just curious if you had any insight? no offences again but you ain't a kid like his usual MO/victim... unless he is targeting someone close to you?? makes no sense on paper but maybe you can delve into this sicko's mind. Just make sure you can come back though if you can

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
does complex mean totally a fucking boring bellend .... than yes, to 'complex' for me :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
dildo-bike-sex-toy.gif

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yep. the saddest dog of them all especially on those ol toronto humane society vids where you pay X amount for him a month if you donate. yet in his case no one ever will. since ths dog X devours its owner(s)most especilly the innocent ones just trying to sleep at night.

i am curious why he is and i put he lightly lol so obsessed with you? no offence but just curious if you had any insight? no offences again but you ain't a kid like his usual MO/victim... unless he is targeting someone close to you?? makes no sense on paper but maybe you can delve into this sicko's mind. Just make sure you can come back though if you can
good morning no-neck, will you be riding the spadina bus sucking dick for an egg mcmuffin this morning ?? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Aww they say uhh..
.. a black man is a pimp
Well let me tell you the biggest pimp
on planet motherfuckin Earth, is her momma
It's her MOMMA that told her,
Get a man that got a good job gurl!
Make sure he got a good car gurl!
Make sure he can take you out and buy you somethin gurl!
What happened to just fallin in love with a nigga with a bus pass --
-- just cause you love the nigga?
But +I'm+ the pimp motherfucker!
I gotta be the player!