What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
In cork I found an old gravestone with exactly my name on it, two middle names all the same , we was laughing cos it said I died in 1852. As a lovely thoughtful gift my cousin took a pic and had it blown up and put in a frame and sent to me ( can’t get much more Irish than that ) I put it on the wall and people are saying it’s fucking hideous, I took it down last night but just put it back up cos I like it, and it’s my house so fuck off.

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards
Just waking up bout to get ready to go to a rehab to visit an old friend then go get drunk with my cousin and tell nasty jokes.

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
Just waking up bout to get ready to go to a rehab to visit an old friend then go get drunk with my cousin and tell nasty jokes.
Hey, man.. long time no see. I'd advise not mentioning those after visit plans, might be like rubbing it in lol.
Anyway, I just got up too and there is some Hulk marathon playing in the background and Bill Bixby just got picked up hitch hiking.

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards
Hey, man.. long time no see. I'd advise not mentioning those after visit plans, might be like rubbing it in lol.
Anyway, I just got up too and there is some Hulk marathon playing in the background and Bill Bixby just got picked up hitch hiking.
Hey guy glad to see you're still here. No I won't mention it to him lol but he wasn't much of a drinker it was mostly drugs.

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
I'm a pretty clean person, never did coke and smoked weed less than a dozen times but snorted H on three occasions within a three day period when i was overseas because it was everywhere. After caches were found, DEA agents would come, document and burn it (supposedly). My ankle was killing me because I twisted it and I justified it that way but the scary thing is, for two months I could NOT get that warm fuzzy feeling out of my mind and wanted to do it just "one more time". It was like letting the devil's books in me, but fortunately we never came upon any H stashes within those two months as I would have swiped more, just lots of pot and I had no interest in that.
Drugs are a tough adversary so I wish your friend well.

Swamp-Duck

Elite Bastards
It’s cold and raining so I ain’t going out tonight, think I’ll watch some spaghetti westerns in bed.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
waiting on family and friends to show up for a pre hoilday party as we aren't hosting an actual party on the 25 th ... decided not to bust ass cooking so the only homemade food is my wife's " garbage bread ( spinach n pepperoni swiss cheese ) and my patented every event cookies , great with any pot that appears .... the rest was bought at various Mom n Pop type places menu is pretty good but no time to go over it .Hope you all have a great night....

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
Waiting for Metro 2033 to download onto my PS4's hard drive for I am soon to be Russian survivalist with name of Sergei after an apocalypse most massive, and to go into the outside with AK and make dead many mutant creatures which will be tryink most hard to kill me! :Grin3:

Swamp-Duck

Elite Bastards
Sitting in bed, something called my 600 pound life on telly, fucking hell the woman’s arse looks like two big wings, how can the human body even look like that.food addiction must be one of the worst, if someone locked a person in a room and starved them they would get arrested, this is the same on the other scale, someone is giving her all that food.

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards
Sitting in bed, something called my 600 pound life on telly, fucking hell the woman’s arse looks like two big wings, how can the human body even look like that.food addiction must be one of the worst, if someone locked a person in a room and starved them they would get arrested, this is the same on the other scale, someone is giving her all that food.
Not everyone can be be skinny and have perky titties like you. You judgmental asshole duck! Fat womerns are sexy!

Swamp-Duck

Elite Bastards
Not everyone can be be skinny and have perky titties like you. You judgmental asshole duck! Fat womerns are sexy!
K. Enjoy.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
I wonder how a fat person like that can even wipe there ass and how much they must shit in 1 day- -- -- - - - -

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I wonder how a fat person like that can even wipe there ass and how much they must shit in 1 day- -- -- - - - -
They don’t wipe their ass someone else does it for them because they can’t reach.

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
I took to wearing adult diapers??? What do they use,a fucking sleeping blanket or maybe the fucking tent- - - - - - -

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
PS-I don't think a standard toilet can handle a 400 lb blimp:KMA:

Top Bottom