What Roundup really does to the soil

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"In 2020, the EPA released a statement that glyphosate does not pose a risk to humans as long as it is used according to directions"

You can read the rest of the citations.....about the same level of junk science as MMGW

Ok....maybe one more

"The
there’s “no evidence that glyphosate causes cancer in humans."

Bottom line is use as intended.....life a long weed free life

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

"In 2020, the EPA released a statement that glyphosate does not pose a risk to humans as long as it is used according to directions"

You can read the rest of the citations.....about the same level of junk science as MMGW

Ok....maybe one more

"The
there’s “no evidence that glyphosate causes cancer in humans."

Bottom line is use as intended.....life a long weed free life
The preceding post was brought to you by Bayer A.G.

@The Atomic Punk You can make the first post on the brand new Bastard Factory YouTube Channel, showing us how you crack the seal on a fresh bottle of glysophate and beer bong it like a boss!

Last edited:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

"Glyphosate has been debated in the EU for years but not banned. Its current authorization expired in December 2022 but it was extended for a year while scientists reviewed its safety.

Under pressure from environmentalists, individual countries have tried to curb its use.

In France, the Netherlands and Belgium, glyphosate is banned for household use.

Germany, the home of chemicals giant Bayer which bought Monsanto in 2018, has banned it in public spaces and plans a total ban at the end of this year.

Austria and Luxembourg both tried, but failed, to ban glyphosate.
"

Sooo...
...the country hosting the company that makes glyphosate has restricted it and are moving toward a full ban.

Sounds harmless enough. lulz

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

"Glyphosate has been debated in the EU for years but not banned. Its current authorization expired in December 2022 but it was extended for a year while scientists reviewed its safety.

Under pressure from environmentalists, individual countries have tried to curb its use.

In France, the Netherlands and Belgium, glyphosate is banned for household use.

Germany, the home of chemicals giant Bayer which bought Monsanto in 2018, has banned it in public spaces and plans a total ban at the end of this year.

Austria and Luxembourg both tried, but failed, to ban glyphosate.
"

Sooo...
...the country hosting the company that makes glyphosate has restricted it and are moving toward a full ban.

Sounds harmless enough. lulz
I used to use it, my ex FIL with his PHD is Forest Management used it in his vegetable garden in the 80's...but every so often after I'd use it get hit with a cruddy sick feeling...then I started seeing all the reports about it's dangers....

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
That cruddy feeling was e-coli from the dirty hippy farmer you got the beans you are raw you vegan cuck.

The reports were from the beginnings of the war on food for the masses…….again……it’s about control.

The same EPA that says the vaccine is safe say the Round up deal is BS ……you would have to be drinking it to get sick..

On the other hand……perhaps he was trying to save his daughter by killing you with some other poison

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
That cruddy feeling was e-coli from the dirty hippy farmer you got the beans you are raw you vegan cuck.

The reports were from the beginnings of the war on food for the masses…….again……it’s about control.

The same EPA that says the vaccine is safe say the Round up deal is BS ……you would have to be drinking it to get sick..

On the other hand……perhaps he was trying to save his daughter by killing you with some other poison
Who are you?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
It’s to simple to think or believe I am a previously banned member, or Alt………But I can assure you I am ……….

This place was blocked off to lurkers for a bit if I’m not mistaken…….I lost interest, but then that changed.

The music threads interested me when lurking.

Did I tell you @Sharona led me here…..she’s nice.

I gave you folk another chance……..you know………to help.
The fact you think I’m someone else amuses me…….depicts your weakness……..even a certain vulnerability.

So here I am……..when I first lurked here it seemed a more robust, self aware and secure group.

Now you and other Liberal Cucks seem to be in submission to your owners……..toeing the party line…..you’ll learn…….not from me…….but by those you serve.

TAP

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Per G47s point……its cute how folks here focus on sassing out who you might be…..or were!
That smacks of insecurity to some extent

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
To your point about taking it to the politics @Garraty_47 …….this is the Politics and Conspiracy Section.

Im not gonna be going on when discussing Miles Davis or 2001 Space Oddity in the sections where political discourse has no place.

But…….someone thought to post NWO / WEC / Chemical Boogieman nonesense…..and I responded accordingly

Some one could have done some more research or work on their own to counter the things I cited…..but they

You brought a very good resource to the table.

Look at the war on food production in Europe…..the effort to ban Roundup was the first salvo.

Cheers

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"NWO / WEC / Chemical Boogieman nonesense" Albert Ironystein.

yo77bimdbh381.jpg

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
To your point about taking it to the politics @Garraty_47 …….this is the Politics and Conspiracy Section.

You're absolutely correct and that was my mistake.
I should have (and meant to) said "keep it" in Politics, as I'm well aware how partisan hacks tend to express those sentiments in damn near every poast they make anywhere. I'm glad to hear you don't plan to be that kind of hack.

As for your ongoing tit-for-tat with Admajor my only advice is simply to ignore him/them.

That's what many of us already do.

But maybe you enjoy wasting time on endless "is too! is not!" spats, wrestling with straw men, and tangential memes in lieu of actual discourse. I'm not here to judge; if that's your thing then wow are you going to be happy you met Admajor.

Personally I can't be arsed.