What Serial Killer Are You?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You got...Delphine LaLaurie! LaLaurie was a New Orleans socialite who tortured and killed many of her slaves in the early 1800s. LaLaurie was never arrested, and likely fled to Paris. Her New Orleans mansion is still standing and is a historical landmark. It is considered to be one of the most haunted homes in North America. In 2013, Delphine was portrayed by Kathy Bates on American Horror Story.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey I got Dahmer!

Jeffrey Dahmer
You got...Jeffrey Dahmer! Between 1978 and 1991, Dahmer killed, raped, and dismembered 17 men and boys. When his home was searched by police, they found evidence of cannibalism, necrophilia, and preserving of human remains. In 1992, Dahmer was convicted of 16 murders and was sentenced to 16 consecutive life terms in prison. He died in 1994 when he was killed by a fellow inmate. You can learn more about Jeffrey Dahmer by visiting
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Don't be jelly peeps.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey I got Dahmer!

Jeffrey Dahmer
You got...Jeffrey Dahmer! Between 1978 and 1991, Dahmer killed, raped, and dismembered 17 men and boys. When his home was searched by police, they found evidence of cannibalism, necrophilia, and preserving of human remains. In 1992, Dahmer was convicted of 16 murders and was sentenced to 16 consecutive life terms in prison. He died in 1994 when he was killed by a fellow inmate. You can learn more about Jeffrey Dahmer by visiting

Don't be jelly peeps.

Are you trying bait the homophobes?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I got Ted Bundy, but see, the only way I would be a serial killer is if I could poison my victims, so the test didn't really "get" me.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
ev5HAF.gif

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Gary Ridgway
You got...Gary Ridgway! Gary Ridgway, AKA the Green River Killer killed 48 women in the Seattle and Tacoma region of Washington state in the 1980s and 1990s. While investigators were trying to identify the serial killer, they consulted the already incarcerated serial killer Ted Bundy, who was able to help them to accurately profile the killer. Ridgway was arrested in 2001 when his DNA linked him to four murders. He pleaded guilty to 48 charges of aggravated first-degree murder and was sentenced to 48 consecutive life sentences. You can learn more about Gary Ridgway by visiting

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Cut it out Bradley, we all know you're this alt
can't sleep because of this. seen it in my sleep and woke me up quickly in a hot smoldering sweat. this really jars my preserves a lot i tell ya bucko. shit could hit the fan any second. got me all flustered and riled up about this all BUT..

after i have my cold potato I can easily delete this account and you will never have to deal with my WRATH and its like GOD's wrath mister. i wanna munch on your tummy

so say you.. you want me gone? i will just go back to uhmm niggas in space for good and like forever you human paraquat

@realgrimm so deeply sorry for going off topic but this hooligan is starting up some shit he can't finish. karate chops him in the throat and cockadoodledoo with extreme prejudice

but i will apologize for it after. its the Canadian thing to do

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
He has KM vibes for realz
Yep this site is number 1 on all the internet forums. Just look at how many I've bought here. Its like a duck dynasty in here because of me. God. Yeah like Alec Baldwin in the movie Malice. I am God. Just you wait and see all the traffic I bring in next. It will be legendary and @Bastard Factory will just hand me over his site completely.

Sorry for going off topic again but this Jezebelle I mean fair maiden I mean Goddess is on me nuts which is a good thing usually but I reject her advances until tonight. Than we have an ol rump in the hay

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
can't sleep because of this. seen it in my sleep and woke me up quickly in a hot smoldering sweat. this really jars my preserves a lot i tell ya bucko. shit could hit the fan any second. got me all flustered and riled up about this all BUT..

after i have my cold potato I can easily delete this account and you will never have to deal with my WRATH and its like GOD's wrath mister. i wanna munch on your tummy

so say you.. you want me gone? i will just go back to uhmm niggas in space for good and like forever you human paraquat

@realgrimm so deeply sorry for going off topic but this hooligan is starting up some shit he can't finish. karate chops him in the throat and cockadoodledoo with extreme prejudice

but i will apologize for it after. its the Canadian thing to do
Nice one, Bradley!

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Nice one, Bradley!
Oh I GOT MY FINGER ON THE DELETE BUTTON! YOU ALL WOULD MISS ME!! and this site would crash into oblivion without me. Just mark these words up in yo little head. BF will be dead if I leave here. Countless men, women I've talked to that will be joining any time now will say fuck that site my main man my nigger Swilfy is gone. Thats worse than all the Swifties losing Taylor Texas Chainsaw Massacre style with Leatherface raping her with his chainsaw and sawing her right up the middle cunt to head or head to toes. They would suicided for me any time. I am the Cult of Personality. Don't ya forget it buster brown

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Probably Robert Pickton.

*is this a quiz/survey? i don't want to do that at the moment, or ever.

*** I got to thinking about a guy I went to school with ... (ellipsis) ... He was murdered in his driveway. Drug stuff and whatever. They never found a body or a suspect. It was YEARS later that someone was charged and he said they'd never find the body. He dumped it in the river, probably above the dam and it became fish bait. I grew up down there and knew the backroads and the secret backroads. LOL (but not in a bad way, i just knew people {farmers} who lived down in the boonies and where they lived. There were dirt roads to explore.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Probably Robert Pickton.

*is this a quiz/survey? i don't want to do that at the moment, or ever.

*** I got to thinking about a guy I went to school with ... (ellipsis) ... He was murdered in his driveway. Drug stuff and whatever. They never found a body or a suspect. It was YEARS later that someone was charged and he said they'd never find the body. He dumped it in the river, probably above the dam and it became fish bait. I grew up down there and knew the backroads and the secret backroads. LOL (but not in a bad way, i just knew people {farmers} who lived down in the boonies and where they lived. There were dirt roads to explore.

I don't think I've ever known anyone that was murdered. See, there you can be an expert on this...

;)

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Another guy I went to school with, he and a couple of his teenage friends beat and killed a local arcade owner. Nasty Stuff.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pretty sure they were. Of what, I don't know. I never saw that guy again.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was in a class with him in ninth grade. He was a lower-class kid but seemed like a nice enough guy.