What Started All Of This Barbie And DiLF Stuff?

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I feel dirty just reading this.
What part of it? how dirty? EH, CW? I hope you shit out Biggies baby for faking your Canadianisms and the baby bursts out cumbubbles at the masses but if I'm totally wrong and this is @Cookie Monster just give me a pukey buck now I don't wanna know about your dirty side but @UncleDiLF might wanna meAt you soon in a dark alley armed with Barbie's and dildos.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
d1224742f611828b-profile_image-300x300.jpeg
The biggest fool in this forum.

Killed kittens , fat and old creepy fuck he is!

Fuck off from the forum , „podcaster“ scum!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
What part of it? how dirty? EH, CW? I hope you shit out Biggies baby for faking your Canadianisms and the baby bursts out cumbubbles at the masses but if I'm totally wrong and this is @Cookie Monster just give me a pukey buck now I don't wanna know about your dirty side but @UncleDiLF might wanna meAt you soon in a dark alley armed with Barbie's and dildos.

SO what’s up sissi boi???
I thought you were hacked and gone. Then you cum back?
Make your decisions!!!

I have nothing to do with that Barbie crap!!!

dont be a fool and fall for @Cookie Monster s propaganda! I urge you!

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
SO what’s up sissi boi???
I thought you were hacked and gone. Then you cum back?
Make your decisions!!!

I have nothing to do with that Barbie crap!!!

dont be a fool and fall for @Cookie Monster s propaganda! I urge you!
Thats the thing I can't. REAL TALK. whether its online or off in the real world I can decide on anything these days. Cumming or going. I cum for laughs but than I wanna go. Than I go for a day or two to cum but than.. Ugh. Camping, fishing.. the outdoors used to be so much fun and I was always excited to do it and be out there. Sadly those days weeks or more don't last and it isn't much fun. These days online aren't all that fun anymore either. So I just walk the earth like Samuel L Jackson did in Pulp Fiction. Walk the online world too.. never settling anywhere because I just don't know where I am and where I wanna be. I really want to be in the middle of nowhere drinking whisky by the fire but than.. 5 mins later wanna be home again.

My TOP SKULL is DEPRESSED, MAD yet Free as a bird now and its very frustrating... I blame all Bidens his followers, the FRENCH frogs, pakis, kooks, so many others like @Alticus and or cw types of worthless cunts and niggers.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Thats the thing I can't. REAL TALK. whether its online or off in the real world I can decide on anything these days. Cumming or going. I cum for laughs but than I wanna go. Than I go for a day or two to cum but than.. Ugh. Camping, fishing.. the outdoors used to be so much fun and I was always excited to do it and be out there. Sadly those days weeks or more don't last and it isn't much fun. These days online aren't all that fun anymore either. So I just walk the earth like Samuel L Jackson did in Pulp Fiction. Walk the online world too.. never settling anywhere because I just don't know where I am and where I wanna be. I really want to be in the middle of nowhere drinking whisky by the fire but than.. 5 mins later wanna be home again.

My TOP SKULL is DEPRESSED, MAD yet Free as a bird now and its very frustrating... I blame all Bidens his followers, the FRENCH frogs, pakis, kooks, so many others like @Alticus and or cw types of worthless cunts and niggers.
Same here sometimes. You need to shut your mouth, grab your money and go to a brothel!!! Thats the best solution, Corky.

Pay for 1 good blow job and fuck!!! Then, take a break and order a second bitch!!! Thats the best relaxing and anti depressant.

Take a shower, shave your balls, and go there. Thank me later!! And tip good.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access

And travel.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I just sexted @Bastard Factory I mean texted him about this. Talked to him on the phone. He is a very busy man but PROMISES to delete this just for you and the nWo but he may want some naughty pics of you later on if you know what I mean hehe
Oh man. Naughty pics???

Thanks for contacting him. He ignores me.

I can't make naughty pics.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Oh man. Naughty pics???

Thanks for contacting him. He ignores me.

I can't make naughty pics.
lol NOT you silly goose. Your wife.. the ones BF has been getting for years now. The ones that keep you out of a lot of legal troubles. *hint hint* He just wants a short vid of her showering cumming..

Last edited:

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
lol NOT silly goose. Your wife.. the ones BF has been getting for years now. The ones that keep you out of a lot of legal troubles. *hint hint* He just wants a short vid of her showering cumming..
Well she’s a guy so…

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
So what you are saying is I'm popular? I'll take that on here lol.
I would willingly listen because even one ear listening to one voice is paramount & precedent to willing ignorance.

Progs take notice. Listen, learn, or fall behind.

Bevy

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hmm. how do you know its a "shithole"? Hmm. Also I hearded Biggie speaks highly of you and you've always been welcome there. Hmm have you and Biggie meATed in real life and things fell apart? did he dump you? I hearded also you inspired his beautiful kitchen and other renovs. Hmm
It's a shit hole and a bore hole, I already know what's about to be said there it's so predictable