What The Fuck?!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Why on earth would the White House offer condolences to Iran?!

It's called "diplomacy". That's the thing we used to do before we decided we'd rather just invade and stage coups and assassinate leaders and throw sanctions around and stuff.

It's actually a good thing, or at least it would be if 'Murica had enough credibility left to make it seem genuine.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
It's like Biden is trying not to get elected again, but what do I know about politics? Not much. lol
This is end game .. this is World World 3 .. An attack on human spirituality and human value,morals and history.. this has been in the works for hundreds of years and rolling in a 1 world government, Central Bank Digital Currency linked into everything thru social credit societies and 15 minute own nothing housing for the peoples full dependence on their rules and hierarchy...

It's coming will the people open their eyes in time or will this government be able to distract the people with false flags long enough to make it happen

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
This is end game .. this is World World 3 .. An attack on human spirituality and human value,morals and history.. this has been in the works for hundreds of years and rolling in a 1 world government, Central Bank Digital Currency linked into everything thru social credit societies and 15 minute own nothing housing for the peoples full dependence on their rules and hierarchy...

It's coming will the people open their eyes in time or will this government be able to distract the people with false flags long enough to make it happen
I have to return some videotapes.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

I totally agree about a one world government and currency. It's all about control. My personal belief is that all of that is setting the stage for the Antichrist's arrival.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I totally agree about a one world government and currency. It's all about control. My personal belief is that all of that is setting the stage for the Antichrist's arrival.
Spirituality, they can't have you thinking this way, not after they erase religion , pride and hope , they need you hungry and desperate then they can control you..

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Daddy told that Lady not to bite the Big Apple.

a3kk0GI.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Spirituality, they can't have you thinking this way, not after they erase religion , pride and hope , they need you hungry and desperate then they can control you..
Well, that's kind of what I meant about the Antichrist. He has to create a need for his appearance. He will have forerunners that will set the stage of disaster so that he can show up and "fix" all of our problems. A one world government is exactly what he wants. He will be someone very charismatic, attractive, and speak many languages. He will be the greatest con man there ever was.

He will come preaching peace and will fix so many of the world's problems that people will turn to him to run things, not Biden, Trump or any other world leader. He will sign a peace treaty with Israel and after 3 1/2 years he will break that treaty and show his true colors. Under his rule everyone will be required to wear the 'Mark Of The Beast' on their forehead or hand. Most likely it will be the RFID chip. Those who refuse cannot buy or sell. He will set himself up in God's temple and demand to worshipped as God. Any who refuses will die.

*This is just the way I believe it will go down. Not saying that everyone has to agree with me. We all have our own beliefs that we are entitled to.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Well, that's kind of what I meant about the Antichrist. He has to create a need for his appearance. He will have forerunners that will set the stage of disaster so that he can show up and "fix" all of our problems. A one world government is exactly what he wants. He will be someone very charismatic, attractive, and speak many languages. He will be the greatest con man there ever was.

He will come preaching peace and will fix so many of the world's problems that people will turn to him to run things, not Biden, Trump or any other world leader. He will sign a peace treaty with Israel and after 3 1/2 years he will break that treaty and show his true colors. Under his rule everyone will be required to wear the 'Mark Of The Beast' on their forehead or hand. Most likely it will be the RFID chip. Those who refuse cannot buy or sell. He will set himself up in God's temple and demand to worshipped as God. Any who refuses will die.
I like God's that don't play 3 card Monte with me.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Bro they are training the immigrants to replace the people , it's gunna be wars from with in

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess all those itinerant field hands harvesting our produce aren't contributing enough. :Sad:

They are already being replaced by robots in some places already. Goodbye family farmer, only conglomerates will be able to afford the technology. Then things will really get interesting.