What Trump's win in South Carolina might actually mean

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I read an article this morning that I found interesting in it's analysis. To be concise, the win was 60% to 39.1% over Haley. What might be meaningful is that even among primary voters (GOP), who are the most engaged of voters, Trump has a deficit. 39% wanted Haley...that's not a good sign going into the general election.

Alien Nosferatu

Available for Parties
I read an article this morning that I found interesting in it's analysis. To be concise, the win was 60% to 39.1% over Haley. What might be meaningful is that even among primary voters (GOP), who are the most engaged of voters, Trump has a deficit. 39% wanted Haley...that's not a good sign going into the general election.
Sheeple gonna sheeple. His take will be 100% come November. You Earthers talk this way and that then do as you are told when a time for action comes.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I saw that too, it makes sense....but Republicans tend to be very lockstep, so those no votes today may easily switch to Trump in the general.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I saw that too, it makes sense....but Republicans tend to be very lockstep, so those no votes today may easily switch to Trump in the general.

Yes, of course, some of these people will shift to Trump come November. However, if he loses 10% of Republican voters, they write-in or don't vote for President, he's done. The margins are close.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, of course, some of these people will shift to Trump come November. However, if he loses 10% of Republican voters, they write-in or don't vote for President, he's done. The margins are close.
That's true, also we're not seeing the monster truck Trump flag convoys, his rallies aren't filling Stadiums....so it does appear the Trump train is slowing.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Are you sure?
I had heard that Cruz had commissioned it first eventually backed out before Clinton took an interest, so I am not sure if the venerated 'Washington Times' was the originator. Maybe I should google it or something.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I had heard that Cruz had commissioned it first eventually backed out before Clinton took an interest, so I am not sure if the venerated 'Washington Times' was the originator. Maybe I should google it or something.

We're both wrong. It was initially funded by the Washington Free Beacon.