Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards

rT5000

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
A new bivvy, my old one sucks!
You being evicted lol.
Hehe it’s cover for it I guess :LOL1: Nah seriously though I’m a keen pike angler and this is a must in the Scottish weather especially if you’re doing nights even in summer...
Yeah I know, I love Inverness but not in the winter, might as well be in Russia lol.
Inverness is a lovely place imo but god damn it can be cold!

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
R.I.P toys from yesterday, just a few pieces on the floor to remember you by and a multy coloured shit to pick up later.

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Elite Bastards
A two pack of TRUMP 2020 hats on amazon. One red one digicamo. Keep America great!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Had my car detailed(Wax Job & etc) - - - - - - -

MasterBlaster

Don't Look At My Dick!
Elite Bastards
A 20 dollar crockpot. I bought a fancy 100 dollar pressure cooker one, but I can't figure out how to operate the goddamn fucker.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
A 20 dollar crockpot. I bought a fancy 100 dollar pressure cooker one, but I can't figure out how to operate the goddamn fucker.
Try reading the directions if you can read- - - - - - - -

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
As soon as I heard the Boston Marathon bombings used pressure cookers I bought a few because I thought they'd be pulled off the shelves lol.
They're still in their boxes as emergency Christmas gifts.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
I’ve bought so much shit lately.
New bath towels new washcloths, a harness for the dog, a couple books, another deck of tarot cards, supplies so I can teach my daughter how to do acrylic nails, and other stuff. Too much to list really.

Top Bottom