When Blandscape takes his Blandness to the next level!

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Of course they are, you had to ask someone smarter than you who those people are, and then simply relied on your own stupidity to elucidate that.

Don't panic Weeg, we expect nothing more from you.
What clan are yoo? Whats yooor favorite potato flavor? Highlander!! There can be only one!!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
What clan are yoo? Whats yooor favorite potato flavor? Highlander!! There can be only one!!

My favourite stereotype is watching you trying desperately trying to impress you while you accidently recall you are you.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jesus boyo, 30 years posting dog taking a shit giff, and all you have left now is a characterture of a dog taking a shit giff.

Nice to see you back though. I am an old man now, in my late 50's, it's nice to see even my elders in their early 80's still contributing.

You Third Rail minor leaguers sure suck at trolling...how old is Steve from Switzerland now?

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
a19f2f83b6b8d56d4b4cc81d57fa7028.jpg

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You really always liked me, I'm guessing in a gay way.

You are not a Brawl Hall legend or even a Knight of Fire like Gary, you that guy from Third Rail who had numerous mental breakdowns on numerous forums. Can you make some cartoons like Mr. Pickles, I would like that.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I saw that when it was making the rounds. Love that little spitfire.

These freaking wallflowers the dickless wonders around here want to see are BO-RING.
They so remind me of what Grandma said my Mom and her Twin were like at that age, my Mom was the mouthy pushier one and her Sister was the quiet polite one