When did the world become a parody?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Black "students" in Chicongo declare they don't need no edu-ma-cation, demand free gibs, say they hate police for arresting them when they commit crimes, then screech about "muh racisms".

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, also in Chicongo, corrupt teacher's union members claim covid is so dangerous they should just not have to work yet still get paid. They do however think covid is safe enough to gather at massive rallies with everyone screaming in big crowds about how they want to get paid to not work.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Black "students" in Chicongo declare they don't need no edu-ma-cation, demand free gibs, say they hate police for arresting them when they commit crimes, then screech about "muh racisms".
Clown World goes a long way back (think Weimar Republic), but realistically we accelerated into the modern clown world in the 1960's I think... You could see things start to shift in the 1950's, but the 1960's set the stage for what we see today.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Chicongo represent! Black thieves looting freight trains. Gee, I wonder if looting like this contributes to supply chain problems? It is like society is collapsing and Democrats don't care. Remember that when the stores in your area have empty shelves.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Democrats have trained them to loot and steal. Democrats made sure they were not punished for looting and stealing so now their go to is to always loot and steal. No, you can't run a civilization like this but that seems to be the far left's goal. Create a crisis then claim everything needs to be changed to "fix things" even if everything they do just makes it worse. Power is the goal and removing the constitutional limits on that power.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Democrats have trained them to loot and steal. Democrats made sure they were not punished for looting and stealing so now their go to is to always loot and steal. No, you can't run a civilization like this but that seems to be the far left's goal. Create a crisis then claim everything needs to be changed to "fix things" even if everything they do just makes it worse. Power is the goal and removing the constitutional limits on that power.
I used to sell products to a railway business years ago. They told me the niggers in Harvey (by the Chicongo) would steal all the copper out of the trains so they had to buy dogs to patrol the area where the engines were. Niggers regularly get mauled and trapped on engines by the dogs.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Clown World goes a long way back (think Weimar Republic), but realistically we accelerated into the modern clown world in the 1960's I think... You could see things start to shift in the 1950's, but the 1960's set the stage for what we see today.

And the (((Biden adminstration))) which is incidentally more Jewish than the Israeli government, has cranked up the batshit crazy insanity to a ridiculous level.

Heck, you know things are bed when even the sleeping sheeple have started to finally notice that something isn't right...

DDT

Factory Bastard
And the (((Biden adminstration))) which is incidentally more Jewish than the Israeli government, has cranked up the batshit crazy insanity to a ridiculous level.

Heck, you know things are bed when even the sleeping sheeple have started to finally notice that something isn't right...
I knew this time would come...

Others will learn as time goes on.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And we are the ones who "destroy" education. Democrat inner city public schools are trash. Go figure.

Every where democrats have one party rule has trash public schools.