Where the fuck am I?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What a scum
I bet you she @LotusButt has very hard-baked pressies that she pops out every 4 days or so aye DiLf!? She’s always so irritable and it’s quite telling...

images

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
OP
OP

Martin

Banned
Banned
What kind of shithole is this?

I have no fucking clue. Ask Brainfail. It's HIS forum.
So that means I am the boss after I kill him?

Want some help?
I can handle the pussy myself. Thanks!
You Aids sniffer sound bitter.
He has 117 posts up his bum already. He’s really working up a lather for a “noob”! Aaaaidseeeeeee :OMG4:
Looking for a fight?

Keep trolling the way you are now in every thread you go to and watch how fast BF kicks your ass out of here.
Breakfall is not kicking me! I will shoot him in the face first!

Not Breakfall. Bastard Factory. He owns this forum. Breaky has been here a long time, though.
Do not fuck with me!

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice
OP
OP

Martin

Banned
Banned

Want some help?
He has 117 posts up his bum already. He’s really working up a lather for a “noob”! Aaaaidseeeeeee :OMG4:
Looking for a fight?

Keep trolling the way you are now in every thread you go to and watch how fast BF kicks your ass out of here.

Not Breakfall. Bastard Factory. He owns this forum. Breaky has been here a long time, though.

I know that. It was a facetious comment because Brainfail is always whinging about how this is HIS forum, and people like me don't count for shit.
So you are a liar?

• Disagree
OP
OP

Martin

Banned
Banned

Want some help?
Looking for a fight?

I know that. It was a facetious comment because Brainfail is always whinging about how this is HIS forum, and people like me don't count for shit.
You don’t count for shit and you never will. You’re a fucking blown-in and a waste of space!
I am starting to like the lotusbud guy more and more! You sound like you need to be shot in the face!

• Disagree

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Want some help?
Looking for a fight?

Do not fuck with me!

MaxiPad you scum. I knew it

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Want some help?
Looking for a fight?

You don’t count for shit and you never will. You’re a fucking blown-in and a waste of space!
I am starting to like the lotusbud guy more and more! You sound like you need to be shot in the face!

Your reverse psychology to try and conceal your identity won't work here. You've been given up by the Grand Master, himself. We are too cunning for you. The ONLY friends you have here are admin, Holliday, Lotus and maybe one other guy that for some weird ass reason thinks you're just the most adorable thing to hit BF.....he thinks it's "lighter" here with you around. A few "I don't give a fuck" pills and a couple shots of whiskey should take care of that. Good luck on your ventures. You gave yourself away to me WAY BEFORE mentioning Breaky running the forum....but that in itself was enough.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
I bought a box of frosted flakes today that was an inch wide. Think it’s called shrink fellation.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I bought a box of frosted flakes today that was an inch wide. Think it’s called shrink fellation.
and I bet that box cost 30% than the one you bought 4 years ago which was probably 2 inches wide

but things are certainly more prosperous under Biden because Biden Built Back Better

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your reverse psychology to try and conceal your identity won't work here. You've been given up by the Grand Master, himself. We are too cunning for you. The ONLY friends you have here are admin, Holliday, Lotus and maybe one other guy that for some weird ass reason thinks you're just the most adorable thing to hit BF.....he thinks it's "lighter" here with you around. A few "I don't give a fuck" pills and a couple shots of whiskey should take care of that. Good luck on your ventures. You gave yourself away to me WAY BEFORE mentioning Breaky running the forum....but that in itself was enough.
I don't know how you think I'm his friend. Link?