UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP

Martin

Banned
Banned

Oh sorry Mister sensitive, that I hurted your feeling. It is just scat. Something you do every morning. Jesus Christ.
Martin, not Jesus Christ. I know we are were much the same, but our name is not the same.

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
There is no help here in BF. You coming here is like coming to a hall of "shame". We are all miscreants. You may or may not fit in. My psychiatrists need their own psychiatric therapy when dealing with me. Can't speak for anyone else. I suppose we're all a little crazy. Welcome aboard. Make sure you're wearing your "I love me" jacket. We all have one. It's our little club membership thing.

OP
OP

Martin

Banned
Banned
There is no help here in BF. You coming here is like coming to a hall of "shame". We are all miscreants. You may or may not fit in. My psychiatrists need their own psychiatric therapy when dealing with me. Can't speak for anyone else. I suppose we're all a little crazy. Welcome aboard. Make sure you're wearing your "I love me" jacket. We all have one. It's our little club membership thing.
Hitting on me now?

• Disagree

Succubus

Site Supporter
Hitting on me now?

You want Succy to hit on you. Trust. But to answer your question, no.

OP
OP

Martin

Banned
Banned
Hitting on me now?

Are you a man or a woman?

• Disagree

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hitting on me now?

Are you a man or a woman?

Hey, Martin. I can't check out your profile. :Hmmm:

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I know who you are , Friend :Cheers:
a4db7e2677ba32a65027ff58b5a06c5a.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What kind of shithole is this?

I have no fucking clue. Ask Brainfail. It's HIS forum.
So that means I am the boss after I kill him?

Want some help?
I can handle the pussy myself. Thanks!
You Aids sniffer sound bitter.
He has 117 posts up his bum already. He’s really working up a lather for a “noob”! Aaaaidseeeeeee :OMG4:

OP
OP

Martin

Banned
Banned
Hitting on me now?

I do not want you.

• Disagree
OP
OP

Martin

Banned
Banned
  • Disagree
OP
OP

Martin

Banned
Banned

Want some help?
He has 117 posts up his bum already. He’s really working up a lather for a “noob”! Aaaaidseeeeeee :OMG4:
Looking for a fight?

• Disagree

Succubus

Site Supporter

Want some help?
Looking for a fight?

Keep trolling the way you are now in every thread you go to and watch how fast BF kicks your ass out of here.

OP
OP

Martin

Banned
Banned

Want some help?
Looking for a fight?

Keep trolling the way you are now in every thread you go to and watch how fast BF kicks your ass out of here.
Breakfall is not kicking me! I will shoot him in the face first!

• Disagree

Succubus

Site Supporter

Want some help?
Looking for a fight?

Not Breakfall. Bastard Factory. He owns this forum. Breaky has been here a long time, though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Want some help?
Looking for a fight?

With what?

Your load? Gonna shoot his picture with your ejaculate?

Yeeeaaahhhh

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Want some help?
Looking for a fight?

Not Breakfall. Bastard Factory. He owns this forum. Breaky has been here a long time, though.

I know that. It was a facetious comment because Brainfail is always whinging about how this is HIS forum, and people like me don't count for shit.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Want some help?
Looking for a fight?

I know that. It was a facetious comment because Brainfail is always whinging about how this is HIS forum, and people like me don't count for shit.

Yeah but how does new guy know that?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Want some help?
Looking for a fight?

Yeah but how does new guy know that?

Hmmmmm.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Want some help?
Looking for a fight?

You don’t count for shit and you never will. You’re a fucking blown-in and a waste of space!