Who can tear up the dance floor like a well dressed, well mannered ladies man of Puerto Rican descent

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
You guys flat out start shit and constantly blame other people.

Its ridiculous. Do you EVER take responsibility? He posted this topic in general and you guys came in here shit posting.
Stubby literally cannot stop talking about his love affair with cocks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Stubby literally cannot stop talking about his love affair with cocks.

That's not what happened here. He posted about dancing with girlfriend (which I hate btw even though I talk about my husband which makes me a basket case hypocrite but I can admit and own my dysfunction) and YOU came in talking about the gay shit.

Whenever one of us does it and we get modded we dont whine and start with the "by they do it!!"

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
That's not what happened here. He posted about dancing with girlfriend (which I hate btw even though I talk about my husband which makes me a basket case hypocrite but I can admit and own my dysfunction) and YOU came in talking about the gay shit.

Whenever one of us does it and we get modded we dont whine and start with the "by they do it!!"
Stubby muchos besos los Cocks.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Pig still hasn’t been able to show me where I’ve hijacked threads in general.

She’s just talking out her snout again

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Can you imagine how much pig would have shit all over herself if BF had banned admongo?

Lol

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admong really did bite down hard tho

Just like BF said

And that’s with him on ignore.

Imagine if I actually responded to this idiot? Lmao

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who is the only pre-op gay man in this thread to get banned by BF? open book, open notes. You have 20 Minutes to complete this pop quiz.

First off wtf is a "pre-op gay man"?

Second off I love how you guys point to actions being taken against others as some proof they did something. That seems to apply only when its convenient to your biases.