WHO Europe faces backlash on social media over it's comments about the Vaxx

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oh, yes, it was.
Excuse me, dingbat. It was not a mandate to vaxx. The choice was to vaxx if willing or otherwise, mask and test regularly - fucking period.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The US Supreme Court has blocked President Joe Biden's rule requiring workers at large companies to be vaccinated or masked and tested weekly.

Do you know what "or" means ya fuckin ditz?
:facepalm:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@LotusBud , no thoughts on this?

I don't know what to say. I've had two vaccines and no side effects other than the first day after the vaccine, so I don't feel crazed about the whole thing.

Who here besides Joe has had lingering side effects from the vaxx?
Not me. I didnt get that scam shit.
excuse me fine sir
the nice lady asked if anyone has side effects from TAKING the shot .. not who can do a penis impression :HelloFuckU:
Go practice some hygiene, faggit ass.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I don't know what to say. I've had two vaccines and no side effects other than the first day after the vaccine, so I don't feel crazed about the whole thing.

excuse me fine sir
the nice lady asked if anyone has side effects from TAKING the shot .. not who can do a penis impression :HelloFuckU:
please-come-back-abish-mathew.gif

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

excuse me fine sir
Come back where? Seriously, someone should take a propane torch to your dirty face.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

excuse me fine sir
Come back where? Seriously, someone should take a propane torch to your dirty face.
your patronage .. its very valuable yoo do know. hooknose

fucking relax. pull up a chair for that honker and chill the fuck ouT brO

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

excuse me fine sir

Retard, even you arent dumb enough to think I'm a jew. But we all know what a dirty bum you are! PWN3D!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

excuse me fine sir

Retard, even you arent dumb enough to think I'm a jew. But we all know what a dirty bum you are! PWN3D!
okay Moishe :LOL3: :LOL3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh, yes, it was.
Excuse me, dingbat. It was not a mandate to vaxx. The choice was to vaxx if willing or otherwise, mask and test regularly - fucking period.

The US Supreme Court has blocked President Joe Biden's rule requiring workers at large companies to be vaccinated or masked and tested weekly.

It was effectively a mandate to vax as no one has testing supplies, dumb ass. Also the SCOTUS said in all previous mandates e players had to pay the expenses not employees. If you needed a helmet at work or eye protection employers had to provide while Biden stupidly said e.ployees had to pay for everything.

SCOTUS said you were wrong, dingbat, so stop trying to pretend otherwise. It was a mandate, Biden's attorneys called it a mandate, the court called it a mandate, the media called it a mandate, so you need to just take the L on this one.

H doesnt understand how anything works. He really doesnt.

If you try to explaining it, he just somehow gets dumber and shittier.

Asking hate infested control freak authoritarians to admit when they are wrong is like trying to nail jello to a wall. They will double down on the most insane shit before ever agreeing they were wrong.

Like their Kyle stance where Kyle was free game to assault and had no right to defend himself because they think he "shouldnt have been there".

Their modern day political terrorist groups were supposed to be there though. People who dont want communities and businesses destroyed need to stay home when their violent activists come to destroy everything other citizens built.

And we all need to take whatever pharmaceuticals dem/prog politicains tell us to take. Because that's real liberalism....forcing medical interventions.

Then he pretends WE are the ones supporting corporate America.

At this point, H would defend a genocide if dems/progs were calling for it.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
It was a mandate, Biden's attorneys called it a mandate, the court called it a mandate, the media called it a mandate, so you need to just take the L on this one.
Holy shit, you are hopelessly stupid. It was (would have been) a temporary OSHA standard. It was a mandate to vaxx or mask and test. Ooooo OOOoo oooo They said it was a mandate waaaaaah. Who said it wasn't, but not to vaxx or else, moron. The choice was to vaxx or mask and test - that's the mandate.

COVID-19 testing for employees who are not fully vaccinated. The ETS requires employers to ensure that each employee who is not fully vaccinated is tested for COVID-19 at least weekly (if in the workplace at least once a week) or within 7 days before returning to work (if away from the workplace for a week or longer). The ETS does not require employers to pay for any costs associated with testing. However employer payment for testing may be required by other laws, regulations, or collective bargaining agreements or other collectively negotiated agreements. In addition, nothing prohibits employers from voluntarily assuming the costs associated with testing.

Not to mention Health Insurance. LoLz

Last edited:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, yes, it was.

It was effectively a mandate to vax as no one has testing supplies, dumb ass. Also the SCOTUS said in all previous mandates e players had to pay the expenses not employees. If you needed a helmet at work or eye protection employers had to provide while Biden stupidly said e.ployees had to pay for everything.

SCOTUS said you were wrong, dingbat, so stop trying to pretend otherwise. It was a mandate, Biden's attorneys called it a mandate, the court called it a mandate, the media called it a mandate, so you need to just take the L on this one.
So the Supremes in their Supreme vision know that the supply lines of testing kits will never get up to speed ever? why do the Supremes have such low esteem of American Business know how, and capitalism and everything? You alleged Capitalists should be appalled at this insult of American Exceptionalism from the bench.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is held in great esteem by everyone who isn't a brain damaged far leftist.