WHO Europe faces backlash on social media over it's comments about the Vaxx

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
cvdzvx.png

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think that shitty vax left me with side effects.

It's almost as if Pig Pharma steals a part of you so they can fill their coffers.

They're like a real life version of the Devil.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I think that shitty vax left me with side effects.

It's almost as if Pig Pharma steals a part of you so they can fill their coffers.

They're like a real life version of the Devil.
that's what happens when you're a lemming

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Hasn't Biden's vaxx mandate been rejected by the Supreme Court?
Actually the vaxx mandate was upheld 5-4. The choice mandate was defeated 6-3 (by the conservatives). LoLz

The work place mandate for companies with 100 employees or more was struck down. The mandate for medical workers remains in effect but only for them.
Well, that's very good, little girl - you're another one who knows how to paraphrase what I've written while imagining they are disagreeing.
The workplace mandate was not a vaxx mandate - it was a choice to vaxx or test. There was no proposal to force anyone to be vaxx'd, and as previously noted, many businesses are choosing to proceed with the proposal anyway BECAUSE IT FUCKING MAKES SENSE!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Actually the vaxx mandate was upheld 5-4. The choice mandate was defeated 6-3 (by the conservatives). LoLz

The work place mandate for companies with 100 employees or more was struck down. The mandate for medical workers remains in effect but only for them.
Well, that's very good, little girl - you're another one who knows how to paraphrase what I've written while imagining they are disagreeing.
The workplace mandate was not a vaxx mandate - it was a choice to vaxx or test. There was no proposal to force anyone to be vaxx'd, and as previously noted, many businesses are choosing to proceed with the proposal anyway BECAUSE IT FUCKING MAKES SENSE!
But, but twitter told 'em

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, yes, it was. It was a mandate for all large companies and Biden's handlers already said if that one was found legal they would expand it to every employer. There is a reason the administration called it a mandate and that is because it was the major mandate they were relaying upon. The legal arguments against it were very good and consistent with previous SCOTUS findings going back decades.

Only Biden's narrow and specific mandate about medical staff stayed while the vastly larger blanket mandate for 80+ million American employees was shot down. Brightly so too.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But, but twitter told 'em

I love it when low information people prove how ignorant they are. Please continue.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I swear to fuck, since I've had it I've been getting crazy heart palpitations and chest pain that makes my jaw sore, I'm phoning the doctors tomorrow, something's not right, never had this shit before...

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Oh, yes, it was.
Excuse me, dingbat. It was not a mandate to vaxx. The choice was to vaxx if willing or otherwise, mask and test regularly - fucking period.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The US Supreme Court has blocked President Joe Biden's rule requiring workers at large companies to be vaccinated or masked and tested weekly.

Do you know what "or" means ya fuckin ditz?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh, yes, it was.
Excuse me, dingbat. It was not a mandate to vaxx. The choice was to vaxx if willing or otherwise, mask and test regularly - fucking period.

The US Supreme Court has blocked President Joe Biden's rule requiring workers at large companies to be vaccinated or masked and tested weekly.

first he must consult with twidder

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
dHo55jU.png

I read that 23 footy players around the world collapsed and died on the pitch last year, when on average it's normally 3 or 4.

Haven't checked whether the claim is genuine or not, but it probably is...
Yeah I can believe it, I'm not bullshitting when I say something doesn't feel right with my own ticker... I should've followed my gut and told my grandparents to have a nice life, I'm not getting that poison...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud , no thoughts on this?

I don't know what to say. I've had two vaccines and no side effects other than the first day after the vaccine, so I don't feel crazed about the whole thing.

Who here besides Joe has had lingering side effects from the vaxx?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I don't know what to say. I've had two vaccines and no side effects other than the first day after the vaccine, so I don't feel crazed about the whole thing.

I have lingering side effects since your last bad girl poast ..
mrs sqwueky clean no moar :GiggleBitch:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Not me. I didnt get that scam shit.
excuse me fine sir
the nice lady asked if anyone has side effects from TAKING the shot .. not who can do a penis impression :HelloFuckU:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, yes, it was.

It was effectively a mandate to vax as no one has testing supplies, dumb ass. Also the SCOTUS said in all previous mandates e players had to pay the expenses not employees. If you needed a helmet at work or eye protection employers had to provide while Biden stupidly said e.ployees had to pay for everything.

SCOTUS said you were wrong, dingbat, so stop trying to pretend otherwise. It was a mandate, Biden's attorneys called it a mandate, the court called it a mandate, the media called it a mandate, so you need to just take the L on this one.