A second war in Europe?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
War is inevitable in commie countries and Muslim countries as Thay love war and misery. These 2 wars will lead to WW3 as me and momma have been talking about and preparing for! Get ready freends!! NukE War is coming soon!!

I think WW3 will start in the Pakistan, India and China area of the world myself.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
War is inevitable in commie countries and Muslim countries as Thay love war and misery. These 2 wars will lead to WW3 as me and momma have been talking about and preparing for! Get ready freends!! NukE War is coming soon!!
The US is involved in more wars around the globe than any other country.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
.. If there's one people I really can't stand, one which I have a true prejudice against, it's those who break the peace - whatever their roll may be in that. Fuck em, fuck em in the ass, and may they all drop dead.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
.. If there's one people I really can't stand, one which I have a true prejudice against, it's those who break the peace - whatever their roll may be in that. Fuck em, fuck em in the ass, and may they all drop dead.
I agree, except blowback should never surprise a superpower. Never.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

About 170 Palestinians have been killed by Israelis forces over the last six months with impunity. Shouldn't the occupying power show more restraint?

I mean they are occupiers and no one likes being occupied.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
About 170 Palestinians have been killed by Israelis forces over the last six months with impunity. Shouldn't the occupying power show more restraint?

I mean they are occupiers and no one likes being occupied.
The New Holliday said:
If there's one people I really can't stand, one which I have a true prejudice against, it's those who break the peace - whatever their roll may be in that. Fuck em, fuck em in the ass, and may they all drop dead.

...that's what I said..

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I firmly believe Israel will be the cause of WWIII.

I see how you would think that, but they are extremely vulnerable if a World War breaks out. The surrounding Islamic countries will band together again. But who knows, crazier things have happened.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I see how you would think that, but they are extremely vulnerable if a World War breaks out. The surrounding Islamic countries will band together again. But who knows, crazier things have happened.
Yeah, but they have so many western countries at their beck and call.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, but they have so many western countries at their beck and call.

I wonder how many are willing to get in a world war over the mess they created in the ME. I wonder how much is bark and not bite?

It's the US that is the staunchest supporter of Israel...we have geopolitical interest in keeping the Arabs from uniting against the West because of oil.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder how many are willing to get in a world war over the mess they created in the ME. I wonder how much is bark and not bite?

It's the US that is the staunchest supporter of Israel...we have geopolitical interest in keeping the Arabs from uniting against the West because of oil.
Well, considering how deeply invested they are in Israel, and how the US has already sent reinforcements to Israel for today's war, I'm betting quite a few. Definitely the US and UK, probably many other European nations, though siome of them are getting sick of the BS.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, considering how deeply invested they are in Israel, and how the US has already sent reinforcements to Israel for today's war, I'm betting quite a few. Definitely the US and UK, probably many other European nations, though siome of them are getting sick of the BS.

The reinforcements we sent are largely symbolic, we are already there and have been for decades. "We" like to remind them that we have nuclear capabilities off the coasts of this region.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The reinforcements we sent are largely symbolic, we are already there and have been for decades. "We" like to remind them that we have nuclear capabilities off the coasts of this region.
Of course. But what will happen if this thing escalates? Israel will have all the firepower they want and then some.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
War is like a game of chess for fat rich men who want to get more and more fat and more rich!
Keep your eye's on North Korea -
Not far from me is a formal SAC air base and last week they flew in 4 B-52's and a KC135 and what do you think is going on at Guam- - - - - -
We need aWar on the home front to thin the people out !

Last edited: