If you take a second, a mere second...

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Congratulations, you have the X factor X marks whatever it marks. You were my 500th post. I hope that wasn't your intention?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
515f35730e095788f10dd1a4888be4ce.gif
:LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Congratulations, you have the X factor X marks whatever it marks. You were my 500th post. I hope that wasn't your intention?

I'll be 501 502 503 504 because you're a cumpulSive FISH !! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

I liked the bit where you laughed at your own not really a joke, just a passing reference to your posting history.

do you always try so hard with the cumbacks lassie ?? your twisting like a pretzel LOLZ

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

I'll be 501 502 503 504 because you're a cumpulSive FISH !! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

I liked the bit where you laughed at your own not really a joke, just a passing reference to your posting history.

do you always try so hard with the cumbacks lassie ?? your twisting like a pretzel LOLZ

It's not a comeback, just a mere observation. Try to keep up!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

It's not a comeback, just a mere observation. Try to keep up!

506 :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

how high can we get this Trout :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You don't have an emoji for that, so I would suggest you actually try to construct a sentence. A good start for you.

• Interesting
Reactions: X
OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
A better start would be a post worth reading...or is dat beyond the realms of your wandering jurisdiction. Or even just diction?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
What thread are you reading... All I see is one lonely insignificant runt claiming ownership over an idea that he cannot communicate or bring to fruition.

You jumped in to help my Breakfast, while ending up as an entrée.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What thread are you reading... All I see is one lonely insignificant runt claiming ownership over an idea that he cannot communicate or bring to fruition.

You jumped in to help my Breakfast, while ending up as an entrée.

Maybe ONE moARrrrrr before I go lassie ? :LOL3: c'mon, is it in you for another 3 posts completely boring the shit outta' me ?