If you take a second, a mere second...

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
...can ye smell shite?

It's exactly the same as it was 10 years ago when you all surpassed yourselves wallowing in it...innit. You all fucking reek of it. The same old shit. It's not different, it has a slightly different tang and your newly accepted redolence, but for all intent and purpose it's still you, just being the you, most of you were before you realised you smelled of well...shite.

You must swell wiff pride, but probably not the rainbow type, oh nooooo, there are lowlier depths to plummet fur you...but there must be a kinda jovial gay pride for you in dat?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Well you have been here for years Foxy...so I am going to hazard a guess it's not.

Thankfully, I am barred from your home board while you still fantasise about me, and still write entreaties of me.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Stopped by your gaff the day Foxy, and read 3 pages about how irrelevant I am as you chase me down on every site I post irrelevance on.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Well you have been here for years Foxy...so I am going to hazard a guess it's not.

Thankfully, I am barred from your home board while you still fantasise about me, and still write entreaties of me.
cunt banned you?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

cunt banned you?

Cunt banned me on multiple occasions over the years, on the tail end of losing an argument. He's honourable like dat.
Is it true the Make believe woman over at Cindy's ball trap banned you too?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You got banned by CW for mental health reasons after you had some type of real time forum breakdown where you started spamming bizarre tweet like posts all over the fucking place.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

cunt banned you?

Cunt banned me on multiple occasions over the years, on the tail end of losing an argument. He's honourable like dat.
One of the reasons I won't post there. And no I'm not at a pub.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

cunt banned you?

Is it true the Make believe woman over at Cindy's ball trap banned you too?

I was barred from there yes. But it was due to an overrating of underrated interpretation of what was...and what indeed could be.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
The only fing I could say about you JooDug, and Flea, is you never banned me once. Not much of a consolidation of sentient thought though.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I see the NHS sent the Scot addict his dope again.

Is dat you you beautiful Liverpudlian fuckstick?

No. I don't talk funny like you albion fuckwads.

While wearing da Gaelic?

Alas, no hint of the accent remains these long generations after my forebears were deprived of their lands and heritage by the filthy sassanach. But at least you obsequious and cowardly pussies who remained behind get your drugs free from the NHS all these years later.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Well we will always share dat, you and I.

I did contemplate phoning up dat there Child Helpline run by dat there Esther Rantzen, but then I fought That's Life Scoundrel.

Dress yourself up any old way you please laddie, I always recognise what I always ungraciously admired.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Well dat always was your go to response, even a Turd Rail...I expect nuffing less from ye...and breathe, now squeeze...and breathe.

There's a gid JooDug.

Keep chasing a tail that never existed.