The Second Amendment was about Freedom from Tyranny

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
regulations werk you do not need a fucking gun, law inforcment does, if you dont like it fick off right taly ho see yeh bye

And where was law enforcement the day the goose attacked you?

lulz

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's a form of tyranny forcing everyone to live in fear because some of you are needlessly paranoid and only feel good about yourselves when you're ARMED and have another 50 firearms at home. It's sick.

• Winner
Reactions: X

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
This meme IS NOT spamming. It is a statement/quote that backed up the subject of his thread!!!! The problem is that you didn't like what the quote said.. so you had to come in and be a dick. If you don't agree with the quote, than either ignore it or state why you disagree with it instead of telling someone they are spamming and to grow up. At least Admin gave his opinion on this QUOTE as did Joe. Do better.
I'd keep an eye on this guy @Admin. , he might be one-a-them internet trolls you sometimes read of.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It's a form of tyranny forcing everyone to live in fear because some of you are needlessly paranoid and only feel good about yourselves when you're ARMED and have another 50 firearms at home. It's sick.

Darling, you have no idea of the ways of the world.

By your logic, my Mom should've lived in fear by NOT being armed, when we lived in the ghetto.

I have a strong sense that none of you Lefty's ever lived in Section 8, and it shows.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So the thousands of people who defend themselves with guns a year is just paranoid thinking?

Lotus its paranoid for you guys to think removing guns from law abiding citizens will stop criminals from shooting people. And its delusional. You guys are arguing to take away OUR rights to have a false sense of security.

It's not paranoid for me as a woman to demand my 2A is left alone. Care to repost those male on female violence stats again?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

By your logic, my Mom should've lived in fear by NOT being armed, when we lived in the ghetto.

I have a strong sense that none of you Lefty's ever lived in Section 8, and it shows.

You can tell they always lived in safe suburbs.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Its painfully obvious. Every single one of them live cushy lives.

They see "safe", they dont see the real world. But THINK they know how to fix something they have never had to deal with.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You men can grapple with this, but until women are not at a physical disadvantage and attacked by men on a regular basis....leave us with our equalizers.

I noticed all the fuss over Kyle Rittenhouse having a gun legally in Kenosha with NO complaints or even mentions of the fact that several rioters present that night had guns.....illegally, guys. In fact Grosscruse or whatever the fuck his name is was a felon, someone who physically abused his mother, had a gun and almost used it.

You guys wont make anyone safer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its painfully obvious. Every single one of them live cushy lives.

They see "safe", they dont see the real world. But THINK they know how to fix something they have never had to deal with.

Yep. While talking down to people who have.

Ever notice how suburban commencement ceremonies go on and on and on about how that class is specail and is "going to leave their mark" and they can "change the world"? This is the fruit.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In your wildest of dreams, ever consider many of us choose not to buy in or follow your way. I’m one.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In your wildest of dreams, ever consider many of us choose not to buy in or follow your way. I’m one.

Yeah, and if a man attacks you YOU can challange him without a weapon.

I CANT. We are not the same, Sea. How often do you have to be situationally aware? How many times have you been afraid to walk to your car?

So women are supposed to just say "fuck it. If I die, I die"?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Never. Even the states. I live in a country that bans guns. I like it that way

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The issue is we cant just UNDO it if it doesnt work. Because it's not going to work.

And I've noticed with democrats if something they do doesnt work, they refuse to even admit that and they turn you into their enemy if you tell them "guys this isnt working. In fact the problem is getting worse".

Just like this gender self identity shit. This is harming women and girls. Women are being raped by these men in prison.....not only is that not even being discussed or treated like the problem it is..
.talking about it gets one labeled.

Its difficult to understand what the goals here are.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This makes sense to me....

7c4fc2f2db5bf053.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, all except it has nothing to do with the second amendment

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Ya sure? Cause Im pretty sure it says "shall not be infringed".

Also pretty sure, that if I dont get vaxxed, and I get called "mentally ill", and have my guns taken away cause I wont get jabbed....... yeah, pretty sure that is tyranny at work.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

So the thousands of people who defend themselves with guns a year is just paranoid thinking?

Lotus its paranoid for you guys to think removing guns from law abiding citizens will stop criminals from shooting people. And its delusional. You guys are arguing to take away OUR rights to have a false sense of security.

It's not paranoid for me as a woman to demand my 2A is left alone. Care to repost those male on female violence stats again?
thousands defended lmfao HOW MQNY DIED YEH SlUG ... ffs are you realllllyt that dense

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

thousands defended lmfao HOW MQNY DIED YEH SlUG ... ffs are you realllllyt that dense

Yeah, defensive use of firearms stats are a thing.

How many died in what? Violence? So taking guns away from law abiding citizens is going to make us safer?

Why are people still dying in gun violence in places with strict gun control? How many rapes and murders could have been prevented if citizens were allowed to have guns?

This is where you guys get really dumb. I can go to Detroit and obtain crack, heroin and firearms today if I wanted. I'm recovered drug addict. I know how to get drugs and weapons.

Taking gun rights has absolutely NO impact on people seeking to use guns to shoot others. None. The Oxford shooter had his gun illegally.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Almost all national survey estimates indicate that defensive gun uses by victims are at least as common as offensive uses by criminals, with estimates of annual uses ranging from about 500,000 to more than 3 million, in the context of about 300,000 violent crimes involving firearms in 2008.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Gun regulations do not prevent any gun crimes. We are going to see the huge spike of violent reflected in more current data soon and most of it is in areas with strict gun control. Areas that under report violent crime as it is.

See keep in mind.....you won't lower any gun violence. All that will happen is all the crimes that were prevented by people defending themselves with guns will now be added to crimes stats because no one will be able to defend themselves.

Criminals dont give a fuck about gun laws. Murdering people with a gun is already illegal....that doesnt stop it from happening.

And I'm pretty convinced that the only reason so many are focused on the 2A is because of politcs. So if we went ahead and started taking away constitutional rights.....school shootings and violent crime will still continue, only it will be ignored or dismissed with "it would be worse if we didnt take guns" no matter how dumb and false that is.

You guys dont care what kind of world you are thrusting upon women and girls. One were we have no sex class status, no single sex spaces, no rights or protections as women, and no way to defend ourselves against attackers. And if you get the policies you want, you wont even care about what happens to women and girls. You guys completely ignore it or treat it like a joke that male rapists are saying "I'm a woman" and being placed in womens prison and sexually assaulting the women. Taking away domestic violence services.

You dont want to solve anything....you just want your "team" to win and the vulnerable population has to suffer.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Also pretty sure, that if I dont get vaxxed, and I get called "mentally ill", and have my guns taken away cause I wont get jabbed....... yeah, pretty sure that is tyranny at work.

Yeah, it also says "well regulated militia" and you guys freak out at any suggestion of regulated. You are not anything like a well regulted militia. You're a bunch of nutjobs.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yeah, it also says "well regulated militia" and you guys freak out at any suggestion of regulated. You are not anything like a well regulted militia. You're a bunch of nutjobs.

What is regulted?

Please consult your spell checker....... nutjob.

You are a perfect example, of why we dont need folks like you deciding who has guns.

So, tell me, why are we sending guns to Ukraine, into the hands of unregulated militia members? Or why Biden left millions of dollars of arms, into the hands of unregulated militia members? Or perhaps you could tell me about Obama's "Fast and Furious" program, where thousands of guns were put into the hands of criminals.... aka unregulated militia members.

Nah, I'll keep my guns, thank you very much.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"Regulated militia" means organized. Not state controlled.

Do you even know any militias or do you just assume they are all "wack jobs" and "white supremacists"?

There is still violence in areas with strict gun control. Only law abiding citizens just have to get raped and killed because they are the ones disarmed.

It's like you guys just simply dont care about what happens to other people. You have your ideology and we all have to get on board and if it does nothing but harm innocent people....oh well. Right? Because you guys wont even discuss anything.

You want to dictate what rights people should have and how their lives should be and anyone who wants a voice in their own rights should just be smeared and mocked and name called.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

"Regulated militia" means organized. Not state controlled.

Do you even know any militias or do you just assume they are all "wack jobs" and "white supremacists"?

There is still violence in areas with strict gun control. Only law abiding citizens just have to get raped and killed because they are the ones disarmed.

It's like you guys just simply dont care about what happens to other people. You have your ideology and we all have to get on board and if it does nothing but harm innocent people....oh well. Right? Because you guys wont even discuss anything.

You want to dictate what rights people should have and how their lives should be and anyone who wants a voice in their own rights should just be smeared and mocked and name called.

Da WHiTE sUprEmAciEs!!!!!