Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
65849560a90b26a4.jpg

FACT!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah, but a country still ought to regulate firearms so people don't end up needlessly killing each other.

I'm sure your founding fathers didn't have mass shootings in mind when they devised the 2nd ammendment.

I don't think they envisioned that ther new nation would be in a constant state of war with each other. @Blazor

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Obviously OP is ascribing attitudes of today onto the verbiage of the founders, what they fail to understand due to their criminal lack of historical context is that when 2A was written The USA was more of an Idea than a functioning United States as we think of it today, and it was thumbing it nose at the greatest military power on earth, and wihtout much in the way of a standing army of our own(I security concerns being managed by the Red Coats) we needed our citizen soldiers organized into regulated militias to having any hope of defense against the”Tyranny “ of King George III And The United Kingdom. Not Trump or Biden or McConnell, or even Boobert.

Troll

lol
Banned
This meme IS NOT spamming. It is a statement/quote that backed up the subject of his thread!!!! The problem is that you didn't like what the quote said.. so you had to come in and be a dick. If you don't agree with the quote, than either ignore it or state why you disagree with it instead of telling someone they are spamming and to grow up. At least Admin gave his opinion on this QUOTE as did Joe. Do better.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Pro Tip: When the Founders used the Word Tyranny there were clearly referring to King George III, not themselves, as many slower witted people seem to think.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Obviously OP is ascribing attitudes of today onto the verbiage of the founders, what they fail to understand due to their criminal lack of historical context is that when 2A was written The USA was more of an Idea than a functioning United States as we think of it today, and it was thumbing it nose at the greatest military power on earth, and wihtout much in the way of a standing army of our own(I security concerns being managed by the Red Coats) we needed our citizen soldiers organized into regulated militias to having any hope of defense against the”Tyranny “ of King George III And The United Kingdom. Not Trump or Biden or McConnell, or even Boobert.

So basically we fought a war against tyranny so we could one day become a copy of the country our founders fought in a revolution.

Over taxing and removing a gun rights. And this is a good thing because defensive use of fire arms doesnt exist. It was all made up by right wing extremists.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Pro Tip: When the Founders used the Word Tyranny there were clearly referring to King George III, not themselves, as many slower witted people seem to think.

So it wasnt like....all tyranny. JUST tyranny from the king and after that we can totally cave to tyranny from our own government....which the 2A was literally rooted in.

Not tyranny from control freak leftists. That's cool.

So you are claiming 2A was just meant one kind of tyranny and that tyranny is over?

That doesnt make sense, Admin. It was made into a constitutional right. If what you said was true.....why bother even putting it there? Do you think this stuff through or just stop at whatever activists you got this from because you think it sounds good?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Something for aidsman and his fellow retards.

They would rather see shootings continue and also remove all option for defense with fire arms.

If they manage to take away the 2A, they will simply ignore school shootings and higher crime rates.

I don't believe they truly care about any of these issues. They just kind of parrot stances without really considering the reality of them and instead of discussing it, they just become aggresive, patronizing and insulting.

I have yet to see ANY leftist anywhere defens their stance coherently in a respectful and considerate manner.

So I'm supposed to allow people who hold me in such a level of contempt to decide what rights I get to keep and what rights I lose. And insult me if I oppose it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They would rather see shootings continue and also remove all option for defense with fire arms.

If they manage to take away the 2A, they will simply ignore school shootings and higher crime rates.

I don't believe they truly care about any of these issues. They just kind of parrot stances without really considering the reality of them and instead of discussing it, they just become aggresive, patronizing and insulting.

I have yet to see ANY leftist anywhere defens their stance coherently in a respectful and considerate manner.

So I'm supposed to allow people who hold me in such a level of contempt to decide what rights I get to keep and what rights I lose. And insult me if I oppose it.

I support limited gun ownership for home self defense but not conceal or open carry in public.

If the gun problem has gotten so bad in places like American public schools, then a police squad of 2 armed officers should be stationed in each one during school hours to protect students and teachers.

There are even some schools in Canada which have that arrangement.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I support guns for home self defense but not conceal or open carry in public.

If the gun problem has gotten so bad in places like American public schools, then a police squad of 2 armed officers should be stationed in each one during school hours to protect students and teachers.

It would help if the warning signs were acted on. The Oxford was openly threatening it and had a countdown on socail media. There were kids who skipped that day for that reason.

We could use security on schools.

But no school shooting involved anyone with an open or concealed carry liscence, Joe. So why I do I have to be less safe?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It would help if the warning signs were acted on. The Oxford was openly threatening it and had a countdown on socail media. There were kids who skipped that day for that reason.

But no school shooting involved anyone with an open or concealed carry liscence, Joe. So why I do I have to be less safe?

If there aren't police already stationed in American schools I'm rather surprised that such a measure hasn't been introduced yet. That would act as a significant deterrent to school shooters. Plus cut down on school fights and bullying. If bullies are reported to on site police officers I believe they would be less inclined to misbehave.

Arming teachers in classrooms is not a solution but will only make matters worse.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

If there aren't police already stationed in American schools I'm rather surprised that such a measure hasn't been introduced yet. That would act as a significant deterrent to school shooters. Plus cut down on school fights and bullying. If bullies are reported to on site police officers I believe they would be less inclined to misbehave.

Arming teachers in classrooms is not a solution but will only make matters worse.

Because disarming anybody within 50 metres of a school works so well, crayon eater?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

So it wasnt like....all tyranny. JUST tyranny from the king and after that we can totally cave to tyranny from our own government....which the 2A was literally rooted in.

So you are claiming 2A was just meant one kind of tyranny and that tyranny is over?

That doesnt make sense, Admin. It was made into a constitutional right. If what you said was true.....why bother even putting it there? Do you think this stuff through or just stop at whatever activists you got this from because you think it sounds good?
Think about what you are saying and about whom you are saying it, our beloved founders were the 1% of their day, the leaders were very highly educated men of High Standing, you suggest they just decided "Hey lets write in a little clause giving the servant classes the right to assassinate us at will?" "Holy Fuck Madison, that is some sage af shit!" WOW, Awesome theory Bro!

Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I dont believe the goal is to deter shootings. They use shootings as campaign fodder for gun control policies.

I didnt say anything about arming teachers. I dont think many teachers would be responsible or stable enough to have a fire arm at school. I've said many, many times that every school should have locked doors and cameras so everyone has to be buzzed in and there should be armed security.

I DO think any school staff who is properly trained and comfortable with a fire arm should be able to have one there. But I dont agree with requiring it.

We either want to deter and prevent this sort of violence (which is very clearly a cultural issue and we need to be looking at THAT) or we just want excuses and reasons to infringe on constitutional rights with regulations that wont do a damn thing. The Oxford shooter didnt have his weapon legally. To think removing rights of law abiding citizens will somehow prevent this is unrealistic. It's a non solution that will cause more problems and not solve anything.

If deterring and protecting is the goal.....we could easily do that while preserving rights. That should be what we all want.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Think about what you are saying and about whom you are saying it, our beloved founders were the 1% of their day, the leaders were very highly educated men of High Standing, you suggest they just decided "Hey lets write in a little clause giving the servant classes the right to assassinate us at will?" "Holy Fuck Madison, that is some sage af shit!" WOW, Awesome theory Bro!

Yes, Admin. That's exactly what they were thinking. They didnt think of Americans as the "servant class". That's why we have a Constitution. America was to be the great experiment and a self governing nation ran by the people.

And where are you getting "at will"? That's not at all what it's for. No where in the Constitution do people have arms to just shoot elected officials "at will".....and this is the first time in my entire I've ever heard anyone interpret our 2A in that manner. And I've been very schooled on American gun rights.

The people have the right to arm themselves and form well regulated militias as a balance against the government going tyrannical. Getting past the checks and balances provided by state/federal government.

It's not so people can just shoot elected officials or government workers "at will". Where do you get that? There was a very clear understanding about what tyranny is, and preventing tyranny and preserving individuals rights and liberties is WHY we have the constitution. It wasnt some temporary amendment that was just for the revolutionary war against the King. And it's also not some permission to just shoot anyone "at will".

Do you know what tyranny is? Because it seems like you dont have an understanding on what that is and you seem to see it as some subjective concept rather than a specific and real thing.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Latest mass shooting incident in the US:

images

...even your Churches aren't safe anymore

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

images

I think you should look at the defensive fire arm use stats and explain why all those peoples lives are worthless garbage and they should be sacrificed for politcs.

Why should the rest of us be forced to endure violent attacks and murders that were normally prevented by defensive use of fire arms?

How do you justify responding to rising violence by making law abiding citizens MORE vulnerable? I see these events as reasons why we need our guns. If someone else has been armed this could have been dealt with.

I'm not sure how you think that making sure no one can defend themselves will help anything.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

images

I think you should look at the defensive fire arm use stats and explain why all those peoples lives are worthless garbage and they should be sacrificed for politcs.

Why should the rest of us be forced to endure violent attacks and murders that were normally prevented by defensive use of fire arms?

How do you justify responding to rising violence by making law abiding citizens MORE vulnerable? I see these events as reasons why we need our guns. If someone else has been armed this could have been dealt with.

I'm not sure how you think that making sure no one can defend themselves will help anything.

like kids in school ??

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

images

like kids in school ??

No. Kids in school will NOT be any better off after regulating law abiding citizens.

Did gun regulation stop the Oxford shooter who gunned down classmates with a gun that was illegal for him to posses?

That's my point, X. The more the focus is on regulations and less on real solutions the more innocent people will be sacrificed for politcs. If you guys want to protect innocent people....youd drop the futile endeavors and present real solutions.

Regulations do not work. Reading my comments in the context I provided explains that and would have answered that question.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

images

like kids in school ??

No. Kids in school will NOT be any better off after regulating law abiding citizens.

Did gun regulation stop the Oxford shooter who gunned down classmates with a gun that was illegal for him to posses?

That's my point, X. The more the focus is on regulations and less on real solutions the more innocent people will be sacrificed for politcs. If you guys want to protect innocent people....youd drop the futile endeavors and present real solutions.

Regulations do not work. Reading my comments in the context I provided explains that and would have answered that question.

just sacrifice the kids .... fuck sacrificing a fucking gun ... ficking bent backwards IDIOTIC fucuuuuuuk

X

xXx
Site Supporter
regulations werk you do not need a fucking gun, law inforcment does, if you dont like it fick off right taly ho see yeh bye

X

xXx
Site Supporter
its okay twidder retard click stupid while yer kids die you fucking simple fuck stain

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It also comes in handy for other things from time to time.

The man who defended himself against a violent stalker gave an interview. Yes, this is a legal good shoot and an excellent reason why normal people should avail themselves of their second amendment rights.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you couldnt find this kind O stupid with the best stoopit detector out thir but there it is AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA