If you take a second, a mere second...

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
As soon as you cunts can regroup to take me on, then maybe, if the mood is upon me I will move on.

Until then remind yourself that next to me Breakfast, you are no-one.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Have you ever considered actually stringing a sentence together that even you would consider venerable?
I’m actually an A-stream English student, a lyricist, poet and a novelist. I assure you synonyms don’t necessarily make a good read. And you’re a prime example of that.

No you most definitely are not.
I can finitely say that I am. Can you read any of my riveting stories over the past 15 years cupcake?

Well I wouldn't be using "finitely" as an adjective. It doesn't work. I don't need to go any further, I know you are definitely not a student of English, or sense.
Oh Jesus! :facepalm:

That's right, it doesn't work, Jesus may have something to do with your ignorance, but I doubt it.
Angus, I don’t wish to carry on taking to you. Go back to Flame Truth and be that mouthy cockhead that you’re destined to be. You’re not welcome here.

They banned him :LOL3:

But you still need my help wiff Foxy...right Flea?

negro please. I handle Poppy just fine on my own. No one makes him rage like I do.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Have you ever considered actually stringing a sentence together that even you would consider venerable?
I’m actually an A-stream English student, a lyricist, poet and a novelist. I assure you synonyms don’t necessarily make a good read. And you’re a prime example of that.

I can finitely say that I am. Can you read any of my riveting stories over the past 15 years cupcake?

Well I wouldn't be using "finitely" as an adjective. It doesn't work. I don't need to go any further, I know you are definitely not a student of English, or sense.

That's right, it doesn't work, Jesus may have something to do with your ignorance, but I doubt it.
Angus, I don’t wish to carry on taking to you. Go back to Flame Truth and be that mouthy cockhead that you’re destined to be. You’re not welcome here.

Oi...I thought I told you to fuck off! Are you hard at reading as well!?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

negro please. I handle Poppy just fine on my own. No one makes him rage like I do.

Post a link to where you have done that.

Just one.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Chasing away traffic I presume? The idiot was chomping at my ankles non-stop when it’s faggot mate @Regan called me over for a bit of a banter. Fucking pain in the arse it was!

Regan aka Poppy got him banned:LOL3:

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

You seem a little agitated little man, do you need to say something worth hearing?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Chasing away traffic I presume? The idiot was chomping at my ankles non-stop when it’s faggot mate @Regan called me over for a bit of a banter. Fucking pain in the arse it was!

Post the thread where you sorted out Regan, Poppy, Foxy?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Really? That’s one helluva two-timing-cross-dressing pew-pew-penis-monster-chopperer! Lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter

all that more credible the day they did LULZ

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

all that more credible the day they did LULZ

Ryan don't you have Manscaping to do?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You seem a little agitated little man, do you need to say something worth hearing?
What? I’m drinking rum cunt. And my bicep itself will knock you out. Be careful of whom you call “little”.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Really? That’s one helluva two-timing-cross-dressing pew-pew-penis-monster-chopperer! Lol

Still makes him more of a man than you.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Okay...you’re giving me a headache now!

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

What? I’m drinking rum cunt. And my bicep itself will knock you out. Be careful of whom you call “little”.

You seem perfectly capable of physical bravery thousands of miles away, concentrate on your bravery here. You are losing.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Of course I am. You are a moron, and I am not.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Youve got your hands full. Best of luck with the dimwits

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

I have already battered and abused all of the dimwits. You were included.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You’re a bit of a Sea Snake now too?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I have already battered and abused all of the dimwits. You were included.

From where?