If you take a second, a mere second...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you ever considered actually stringing a sentence together that even you would consider venerable?
I’m actually an A-stream English student, a lyricist, poet and a novelist. I assure you synonyms don’t necessarily make a good read. And you’re a prime example of that.

No you most definitely are not.
I can finitely say that I am. Can you read any of my riveting stories over the past 15 years cupcake?

Well I wouldn't be using "finitely" as an adjective. It doesn't work. I don't need to go any further, I know you are definitely not a student of English, or sense.
Oh Jesus! :facepalm:

That's right, it doesn't work, Jesus may have something to do with your ignorance, but I doubt it.
Angus, I don’t wish to carry on taking to you. Go back to Flame Truth and be that mouthy cockhead that you’re destined to be. You’re not welcome here.

They banned him :LOL3:
Chasing away traffic I presume? The idiot was chomping at my ankles non-stop when it’s faggot mate @Regan called me over for a bit of a banter. Fucking pain in the arse it was!

Regan aka Poppy got him banned:LOL3:
Really? That’s one helluva two-timing-cross-dressing pew-pew-penis-monster-chopperer! Lol

Still makes him more of a man than you.
Okay...you’re giving me a headache now!

Of course I am. You are a moron, and I am not.

Youve got your hands full. Best of luck with the dimwits
You’re a bit of a Sea Snake now too?

Galli, your drunk off your ass. Save it for tomorrow.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
From where?
You better get your shit sorted out! You’re like a stuck record across all the boards!

While you sing a one take Karen Carpenter for fucks sake on every thread you inhabit? Say something worth responding too.
Never heard of her!

Even though you have majored in the English zeitgeist?
Ek kan nie verstaan jou moffie!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
From where?
You better get your shit sorted out! You’re like a stuck record across all the boards!

While you sing a one take Karen Carpenter for fucks sake on every thread you inhabit? Say something worth responding too.

Try harder. Can’t go wrong with that

I know, are you a parrot or a toucan?

Squint those half open eyes. Here’s a hint. Toucan.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh gawd. The woman stalker is in this thread now.

I've seen you stalk at least three women in my lifetime.

You’ve seen me drag you by your sweaty balls. That’s about it.
It’s a bit of a buffoon this thesaurus-wielding clown. Fucking hell...I hope it’s not here to stay. And then there’s @Bastard Factory with his fucking prize pet @King Martini ! WTF happed there to fuck up @Bastard Factory ’s fucking judgement. Take my $300 and shove it up your fucking arse @Bastard Factory . Fucking this @King Martini cunt ‘ere! Shameful!

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

It’s a bit of a buffoon this thesaurus-wielding clown. Fucking hell...I hope it’s not here to stay. And then there’s @Bastard Factory with his fucking prize pet @King Martini ! WTF happed there to fuck up @Bastard Factory ’s fucking judgement. Take my $300 and shove it up your fucking arse @Bastard Factory . Fucking this @King Martini cunt ‘ere! Shameful!

I am here to stay. And I can assure you through these troubling times, that you are fucked and exposed as the talentless no-mark you always were.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Again, can you post a reference to your claim, or are we all just supposed to forget that you have never once, not once, slapped anyone about the face and neck with a wet fish.
Have you ever stopped and read the shite that you write you fat cunt? Just once?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Blandscape- 63
Everyone else- 2

Blands on fire today

BF Staff
Oi @Bastard Factory ...pull in your biatch you cunt!

Why, I'm having fun, aren't you?
Hahahaha..you’re making baby Jesus cry!

Not so high or exalted...just making you cry is gid enough for me!
Oh Jesus...yoo still here?

If you are, it makes sense that I should be.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She’s another lying

Again, can you post a reference to your claim, or are we all just supposed to forget that you have never once, not once, slapped anyone about the face and neck with a wet fish.

Shes a confirmed liar

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Have you ever stopped and read the shite that you write you fat cunt? Just once?

Of course I have, and then I read you Flea and X and I feel liberated.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I am here to stay. And I can assure you through these troubling times, that you are fucked and exposed as the talentless no-mark you always were.
And I will fuck you over time and time again, just like your pasty-faced mate Poofter!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

We can’t link to TRF, can we? Remember that call out I whooped you in?:LOL3:

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Show us where even in this thread you did that My Breakfast. Claiming superiority while not delivering it is a good look on you, however it really isn't working is it.

Not a question, so no question mark required.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

We can’t link to TRF, can we? Remember that call out I whooped you in?:LOL3:

No, I don't. Does anyone else politically recall it?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Blandscape was labeled the forum cocksucker. He actually had to use that title for a month, he got beat down so bad lmao