If you take a second, a mere second...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
She’s another lying
Oh gawd. The woman stalker is in this thread now.

I've seen you stalk at least three women in my lifetime.

You’ve seen me drag you by your sweaty balls. That’s about it.
Again, can you post a reference to your claim, or are we all just supposed to forget that you have never once, not once, slapped anyone about the face and neck with a wet fish.

Shes a confirmed liar
Oi...stop picking on my mate!

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
NGL I just might take a break from kicking the pet rocks around today.

Blands doing a robust job right now.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
No, I didn't. I did wear that for a month but as I recall I took on Sinister, and it was a decent match. I lost the vote. We both agreed to the stips before hand, and that the loser would wear the title.

What was that to do with you.

I contend that it produced the best post from me that I have ever made, the film noir pulp fiction response. That was worth reading.

So again, what label are you really talking about. You have never once took me on in a flame ahum match.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
No, I didn't I did wear that for a month but as I recall I took on Sinister, and it was a decent match. I lost the vote. We both agreed to the stips before hand, and that the loser would wear the title.

I contend that it produced the best post from me that I have ever made, the film noir pulp fiction response. That was worth reading.

So again, what label are you really talking about. You have never once took me on in a flame ahum match.

Oh yes I did. You lost

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
She’s another lying
Oh gawd. The woman stalker is in this thread now.

I've seen you stalk at least three women in my lifetime.

You’ve seen me drag you by your sweaty balls. That’s about it.
Again, can you post a reference to your claim, or are we all just supposed to forget that you have never once, not once, slapped anyone about the face and neck with a wet fish.

Shes a confirmed liar
Oi...stop picking on my mate!

STFU, I am discussing things that are beyond your ken now. I will let you know when you are able to respond again.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
No, I didn't I did wear that for a month but as I recall I took on Sinister, and it was a decent match. I lost the vote. We both agreed to the stips before hand, and that the loser would wear the title.

Oh yes I did. You lost

Utter bollocks. We all know lass, you have never once been able to stand up in a cock fight, would you like to test your courage at BF?

Master

Site Supporter

Oh yes I did. You lost

Utter bollocks. We all know lass, you have never once been able to stand up in a cock fight, would you like to test your courage at BF?
(Pulls up chair)

Hey Flea, Bland does have a match coming up and could use the warm up.

Sayin

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I cannot think of another poster here that is worse than you, but I'm not simply reminding you what you never have done, I am reminding you what you can never do.

You unfortunatley seem to be a nice lass....but pretty fucking dim.

Not your fault, probably KM's.

Master

Site Supporter
And btw, my faggot detector is on.

Was Dovid spamming this thread and getting mauled?

Do I need to take her off iggy again?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Have you ever considered actually stringing a sentence together that even you would consider venerable?
I’m actually an A-stream English student, a lyricist, poet and a novelist. I assure you synonyms don’t necessarily make a good read. And you’re a prime example of that.

No you most definitely are not.
I can finitely say that I am. Can you read any of my riveting stories over the past 15 years cupcake?

Well I wouldn't be using "finitely" as an adjective. It doesn't work. I don't need to go any further, I know you are definitely not a student of English, or sense.
Oh Jesus! :facepalm:

That's right, it doesn't work, Jesus may have something to do with your ignorance, but I doubt it.
Angus, I don’t wish to carry on taking to you. Go back to Flame Truth and be that mouthy cockhead that you’re destined to be. You’re not welcome here.

They banned him :LOL3:
Chasing away traffic I presume? The idiot was chomping at my ankles non-stop when it’s faggot mate @Regan called me over for a bit of a banter. Fucking pain in the arse it was!

Regan aka Poppy got him banned:LOL3:
Really? That’s one helluva two-timing-cross-dressing pew-pew-penis-monster-chopperer! Lol

Still makes him more of a man than you.
Okay...you’re giving me a headache now!

Of course I am. You are a moron, and I am not.

Youve got your hands full. Best of luck with the dimwits

I have already battered and abused all of the dimwits. You were included.

all I seen was you get beaten like a penis at a jerk off contest ... :LOL3:

EVERYBODY LOOK !!
A typing anus :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Have you ever considered actually stringing a sentence together that even you would consider venerable?
I’m actually an A-stream English student, a lyricist, poet and a novelist. I assure you synonyms don’t necessarily make a good read. And you’re a prime example of that.

No you most definitely are not.
I can finitely say that I am. Can you read any of my riveting stories over the past 15 years cupcake?

Well I wouldn't be using "finitely" as an adjective. It doesn't work. I don't need to go any further, I know you are definitely not a student of English, or sense.
Oh Jesus! :facepalm:

That's right, it doesn't work, Jesus may have something to do with your ignorance, but I doubt it.
Angus, I don’t wish to carry on taking to you. Go back to Flame Truth and be that mouthy cockhead that you’re destined to be. You’re not welcome here.

They banned him :LOL3:
Chasing away traffic I presume? The idiot was chomping at my ankles non-stop when it’s faggot mate @Regan called me over for a bit of a banter. Fucking pain in the arse it was!

Regan aka Poppy got him banned:LOL3:
Really? That’s one helluva two-timing-cross-dressing pew-pew-penis-monster-chopperer! Lol

Still makes him more of a man than you.
Okay...you’re giving me a headache now!

Of course I am. You are a moron, and I am not.

Youve got your hands full. Best of luck with the dimwits

I have already battered and abused all of the dimwits. You were included.

all I seen was you get beaten like a penis at a jerk off contest ... :LOL3:

EVERYBODY LOOK !!
A typing anus :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Everyone look, Ryan has managed to Manscape his balls without once going to A&E, or phoning the fire brigade.

Sometimes that laddie makes me proud.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
What's your designation here KM, just so I don't mix up my morons from my oxymorons?

I heard you made a tit of yourself at FT.

I thought CW thought you were FT great white hope.

I was, and then I wasn't, and then I was, and then I wasn't, and then sometime during the cycle of the third blue harvest moon I wasn't agin. All the wasn't never made up for the could.

Master

Site Supporter
I will say this;

There’s going to be a legends flame match coming soon.

Two greats from the past are stopping by for a one off match and I picked Blandscape to be my partner.

The guy is the goods. I’ve been saying as such since Turd Fail

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I will say this;

Two greats from the past are stopping by for a one off match and I picked Blandscape to be my partner.

Please. He’s an utter fucking bore

• Winner
Reactions: X

Master

Site Supporter
I will say this;

No, he’s not.

Hes fucking hilarious.

See, the dimwits here talk about scroll bombs, but here’s a guy who can destroy somebody with one sentence and it goes over everyone’s head.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
The one that seems to really throw Bland off the rails is cun’T. It’s like he sets off the ape shit button

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I will say this;

No, he’s not.

Hes fucking hilarious.

See, the dimwits here talk about scroll bombs, but here’s a guy who can destroy somebody with one sentence and it goes over everyone’s head.

How is he destroying anything if it’s going over everyone’s heads??

Master

Site Supporter
I will say this;

No, he’s not.

Hes fucking hilarious.

How is he destroying anything if it’s going over everyone’s heads??
Simple

Those of us who see what he’s doing find it brilliant, and the targets have no clue he just mauled them act like “der hur”

It’s sort of a win/win on his end