If you take a second, a mere second...

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I refuse to see why pictures from your family album are pertinent here, within this discussion.

Maybe you can quantify and qualify, just how irrelevant you are?

• Confused
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I refuse to see why pictures from your family album are pertinent here, within this discussion.

Maybe you can quantify and qualify just how irrelevant you are?

so I say you have a pointy head and you simply turn it on me, LMFAO
I bet you even fuck your boyfriends ass just as weak

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ddjhkf oij l w[pw ][w[o ]q ]]];]wwlllds JAJKH A dpi;a
lkhwkdh q ';qwkd ['' '' '
[]
] ] ]=p]w[q[i[i[

LMAO

A Blandscape post ^^ :LOL3:

I fink you should post on an insomniacs forum, you just may be the sleeping pill they need

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

It worries me just how easy it was to turn it against you Ryan. Maybe this is not the outlet for communication you hoped it would be.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
But if you still wish to continue wasting your youth on easily turned jibes, I'm the very laddie to educate ye!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

It worries me just how easy it was to turn it against you Ryan. Maybe this is not the outlet for communication you hoped it would be.

Do you astound your neighbors ? what with being a walkin' talking anus :LOL3: :LOL3:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

Keep drinking blandscape.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Do you astound your neighbors ? what with being a walkin' talking anus :LOL3: :LOL3:

I astound my neighbours with common courtesy and the generation of community. What do you astound them wiff, loud music and a poorly constructed belligerent attitude based on your childhood molestations?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
That's right, even off my tits I explore you like you only thought you were doing while throwing one off into a sock of despair.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I astound my neighbours with common courtesy and the generation of community. What do you astound them wiff, loud music and a poorly constructed belligerent attitude based on your childhood molestations?

I astound them with the ability not to come across as a yappative lap dog .. they like the peace and tranquility that brings ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
How is it even possible for you to be so boring
you should be studied by a team of scientists

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

I astound them with the ability not to come across as a yappative lap dog .. they like the peace and tranquility that brings ..

Of course you don't...you come across as what you are, a failure at being a failure.

• Interesting
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
At least KM can raise a smirk
I doubt you can raise your boyfriends dick

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Well, I could tell you how I was studied by a team of scientists at Glasgow Caledonia as I was bending spoons and talking to your mummy's dead grandfather who never gave a fuck....but that would only be a partial truth.

You see what your mum never told you was that it was me who stuck the blunt end of a spoon into your Pappy's ear, and drove it until it disappeared into his head. I did that for you.

You might not remember the horrors that accompanied and accompliced your childhood, but I do.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Well, I could tell you how I was studied by a team of scientists at Glasgow Caledonia as I was bending spoons and talking to your mummy's dead grandfather who never gave a fuck....but that would only be a partial truth.

You see what your mum never told you was that it was me who stuck the blunt end of a spoon into your Pappy's ear, and drove it until it disappeared into his head. I did that for you.

You might not remember the horrors that accompanied and accompliced your childhood, but I do.

what-huh.gif

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Let's get one thing clear here, if we achieve nothing else, not one of you cunts could make a post worth reading unless you were bleeding from your swollen fingers.

Not one of you are capable of interacting with another person without asking them what you should say first.

From Aryan to Flea and the whole gambit in between you prove worthwhile, only to worthlessness.

So take a nap, you earned it. I can take on a site, you cannot even take on the responsibility for your next last post.

Wallow in that pride, you earn it.