If you take a second, a mere second...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
How the fuck has a Borescape thread reached 28 pages?

The US army should forget about waterboarding sandnggers as a form of interrogation, reading this entire thread would be a far worse experience.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

The US army should forget about waterboarding sandnggers as a form of interrogation, reading this entire thread would be a far worse experience.

That indeed is a question you should ask yourself. After all you astoundingly contributed to it while contributing nothing.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
If anyone has ever wondered what posting while off your face on opiates looks like, just take a gander at Blandsoy's garbled ramblings.

So is everyone who thrashes you about the forum like a terrier with a rat in its mouth, off their tits on opiates?

What part of that rambling as an Not at all a Aryan, do you not quite comprehend?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
There must have been more, a lot more, surely? I am quite new here, but I do recall how ineffectual you were while claiming to be a Cunt Wangler.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Oh dear

Gayran has been getting dog walked for how many days now?

The gays in his area need to be warned, he’s gonna take it out on some unsuspecting dicks thru angry, bitter tears

X

xXx
Site Supporter

That indeed is a question you should ask yourself. After all you astoundingly contributed to it while contributing nothing.

is that one O the ones that goes over everyone's heads or did that just suck ass ...I'm leaning the latter yup uh huh

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've never once claimed to be a "cunt wrangler" (whatever the fuck that is).

I asked you a question Bitchscape, are you a smack head?

I see no other explanation for your intoxicated ramblings, even alcohol doesn't cause that level of retardation.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

is that one O the ones that goes over everyone's heads or did that just suck ass ...I'm leaning the latter yup uh huh

Everything goes over your head, except makeup and ego.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Never understood one fing about the Cunt Wanglers....why didn't they start by cannibalising themselves?
They did.

Benzo wanted to be one so bad he dedicated his bingo time into finding tranny gifs on the internet.

He was searching thru his hard drive and on web sites, then took his laptop to Best Buy and told the geek squad to “turn all those girls with dicks into funny little videos” or something.

He was so exuberant about looking at trannys, he creeped out the biggest core of creepers this community has ever seen

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Uh oH !!

KM and BOREscape on the way to a Flame match

jules-gay.gif

:LOL3: :LOL3:

initiating thread contact
DV7hrTt.gif

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Oh dear

The gays in his area need to be warned, he’s gonna take it out on some unsuspecting dicks thru angry, bitter tears

You do realise that you're basically the male equivalent of Poark?

Desperate twat.

Desperate times require desperate measures, unfortunately for you our desperate measures haven't yet sunk so low as to call you in response.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oh dear

You do realise that you're basically the male equivalent of Poark?

Desperate twat.

Desperate times require desperate measures, unfortunately for you our desperate measures haven't yet sunk so low as to call you in response.

So who are you meant to be, the junkie Riddler?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Uh oH !!

jules-gay.gif

Jeez oh, that took you the whole 45 mins since KM's post to find that, didn't it? Have a one up from me for your sterling work finding someone else's sterling work via your internet provider.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Uh oH !!

jules-gay.gif

Jeez oh, that took you the whole 45 mins since KM's post to find that, didn't it? Have a one up from me for your sterling work finding someone else's sterling work via your internet provider.

Huh, did you paint chipped ??

"Did you paint chipped"?

You make even more or less sense when you are trying to make sense.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Uh oH !!

jules-gay.gif

Huh, did you paint chipped ??

"Did you paint chipped"?

You make even more sense when you are trying to make sense.
and you sound more fetal alcohol syndromed with each passing post :LOL3: